Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auction house system?

Luciole77

13 минут назад, SenariousNex сказал:

Please search 15 thousand other threads on the topic, it's a closed issue, the answer is no. WoW AH is a failed system that destroyed the economy and promoted massive numbers of gold sellers.

Well, not so much and destroyed) In addition, in other games, for example in Guild Wars 2, the auction has been functioning perfectly for 6 years and there is not even a hint of any "economic collapse."

24 минуты назад, Lamnatar сказал:

It is an absolut nightmare. Why cant it be like the AH in WoW?

I completely agree. Trade chat is a nightmare) 

I hope that DE will someday introduce an auction, or any other, more convenient trading system.

4 minutes ago, Falconer777 said:

Well, not so much and destroyed) In addition, in other games, for example in Guild Wars 2, the auction has been functioning perfectly for 6 years and there is not even a hint of any "economic collapse."

First thing that comes up when you search Guild Wars 2 gold spam:

This right here is the reason I can't stand most mmorpgs. Please don't bring this cancer to warframe. Warframe.market works just fine. 

Edited by SenariousNex
  • Like 1

Warframe.market works as a solution to this need of auc, DE has said they show no intrest in implementing this in game.

Though im on board to adding typing shortcuts like [Brackets] being able to give u shortcuts pick whatever you want to trade and to advertise. Typing to trade on consoles is a pain.

1 минуту назад, SenariousNex сказал:

First thing that comes up when you search Guild Wars 2 gold spam:

This right here is the reason I can't stand most mmorpgs. Please don't bring this cancer to warframe. Warframe.market works just fine. 

Honestly, I think that this quote is either a complete lie, or its author exaggerates abruptly. I have been playing Guild Wars 2 from the very beginning, I have NEVER come across gold sellers. Seriously.
However, Arena.net is now experiencing hard times, 143 out of 400 employees have recently been fired, the future of the game is in question (I hope for the best), maybe someone decided to make money, so to speak, "under the curtain." Out of fear that the game will close soon, and gold reserves will turn into dust. This is the only reasonable explanation.

The only thing that they sometimes sell in chat is a place in raids. 
I saw it. For those who are too lazy for a long time preparing for their passage, and who are interested in this content. 

Hey guys

With all this Semlar drama going on, the really inflated and confusing riven market, most of the released prime stuff vaulted, etc etc, I think is time for DE to finally make an in game auction house system and stop these ongoing problems for once and all, for example, making an auction house just like APB Reloaded has had since years ago (original APB was released in 2010, not sure if the auction house was already implemented tho), where you go to a “relay” post (like the ducat kiosk for example) where you can post the stuff you want to sell, everyone can see the listings in game, search, filter, offer or buy and then you get the currency in a private message, pretty easy system, fast and reliable.

Here is how it works:

I guess this would take some prices down due to higher supply but overall everyone would benefit from better prices and faster transactions and not only some greedy people wanting to make a profit out of uninformed players, it would be just like how warframe.market works but in game.

Just my 2 cents, what you guys think?

Edit: This is what happened with Semlar and the Riven Mafia in case you guys didn't know:

hace 1 hora, Acersecomic dijo:

Was just about to post a topic on this haha. Time to bring those egoinflated idiots down, since that's the only thing they can get up anyways haha

Edited by llls1cKb0ylll
  • Like 4

oh yeah, lets do an auction house so botters can actually infest this game as well /s

only kind of auction house i'd support is one that requires player interaction. basically just take what warframe.market is doing and put it directly in game with 0 changes. 

• Like 2