Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.10

[DE]Megan

hace 1 hora, ZuhairPE dijo:

this but isn't fixed at all

this has been a really annoying bug for the past week or so and still even after the hotfix, where after entering any of the open worlds(PoE/Fortuna) (solo/squad), do my thing and extract, I can't extract and get stuck in the "elevator/cetus doors". Can't press ESC. and all I can do is basically ALT+F4 
here's what I tried to do: 
- change servers 
- verify/optimize files. 
- uninstall and reinstall

I can't do bounties, eidolon hunt or even capturing floofs

please help me I can't go to orb vallis or plains of eidolon because if I did that all my rewards will be gone and I have to force stop warframe.

I submited a report twice before the hotfix and once after the hotfix but no reply. all I'm getting is an automated massege that says send us your log files eve though they're already included in the report

A long "Not responding" (of more of 5 minutes) in the missions of Orbs Vallis? I'm too with same problem.

Still waiting for more changes for Vox Solaris standing and systems farm, also once you make these you can also retroactively try to apply something similar to Quills from Cetus, feels like Plains could really benefit from receiving some upgrades to the formula developed for Orb Vallis

10 hours ago, SlomoSapien said:

Hotfix for slide attack on controller is worse than what it was before fix.  To crouch, one needs to hold the button down, otherwise you execute a roll.

Not being able to quickly crouch means I can't interact with many Octavia's, can't quickly super jump,  nor can I gleefully crouch to interact with teammates.

Was better before with the slight delay for slide attack IMO.

Quoting for visibility, this change has completely ruined Octavia for controller users and added general clunkiness and inconsistency to a lot of other crouching related actions

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Can you expand on this issue please? The more description the better our chances at reproducing the bug!

Whenever there's an Octavia in the squad, when you're trying to take over the base, the mission doesn't progress to the "kill remaining enemies" objective after the countdown finishes. I was unable to complete phase 1 for like five days in a row since it kept bugging when I was using Octavia, after I switched to Loki I've had no problems, except if there's another Octavia in the squad. In one instance I told another player about the issue when they brought an octavia, and they elected not to use any of their abillities to see if that fixed it, and the mission progressed normally. So it looks like one of Octavia's powers messes up with the base capture objective in some way?

Magnum Force does not work correct values with Mesa Regulator Prime, didnt check normal regulators but the damage gain from it is nowhere near %165. Values are fine for regular weapons doe

Magnum Force Only, 99 crit against 155 Corrputed Heavy Gunner at max damage

Primed Heated Charge only, 209 crit against 155 Corrputed Heavy Gunner at max damage

Damage table when modding supports this too.

Actually, I just realized Hornet Strike suffers from the same thing too.

Even a %60 elemental damage/status chance mod gives mode damage than hornet strike

WTF DE?

31 minutes ago, nathrizarri said:

Magnum Force does not work correct values with Mesa Regulator Prime, didnt check normal regulators but the damage gain from it is nowhere near %165. Values are fine for regular weapons doe

Magnum Force Only, 99 crit against 155 Corrputed Heavy Gunner at max damage

Primed Heated Charge only, 209 crit against 155 Corrputed Heavy Gunner at max damage

Damage table when modding supports this too.

Actually, I just realized Hornet Strike suffers from the same thing too.

Even a %60 elemental damage/status chance mod gives mode damage than hornet strike

WTF DE?

I'm not sure i understand..

I mean well yeah elemental dmg/status > raw dmg.

Since respectible elements gain dmg bonuses to certain armor or health types.

and if its corrosive each status reduces armor gaining more damage for next shot.

Just now, Lythael said:

I'm not sure i understand..

I mean well yeah elemental dmg/status > raw dmg.

Since respectible elements gain dmg bonuses to certain armor or health types.

and if its corrosive each status reduces armor gaining more damage for next shot.

Just unequip all your mods and equip Hornet Strike, Magnum Force, Primed Heated charge etc on regulators.

The damage gain on Regulators is not correctly effected by the number written on the mods for Hornet Strike/Magnum Force/Augur Pact compared to elemental mods. This is not about the damage type vs the enemy. Problem starts directly at arsenal with numbers.

51 minutes ago, nathrizarri said:

That's because she has a hidden additive damage increase as-is. From the wiki:

Peacemaker has a built-in damage buff, increasing its base damage by 100% / 115% / 133% / 150%.

• This buff is affected by Ability Strength and stacks additively with Damage mods, such as Hornet Strike.

Thus, if you have let's say 154% ability strength (Intensify + Augur Secrets), you have an extra 1.5 * 1.54 = 2.31 modifier in the formula - hilariously, like having a second Hornet Strike equipped.

Going from +451% damage (Hornet Strike + 54% ability strength Mesa) to +616% damage (Hornet + Magnum + Peacemaker bonus) is only a gain of ~36.6%.

That's why it feels so weak on her, and why it's pointless to use (and why Anemic Agility is so good on her, while we're discussing). Put it on your Catchmoon instead. 😛

19 minutes ago, Kyrosiris said:

That's because she has a hidden additive damage increase as-is. From the wiki:

Peacemaker has a built-in damage buff, increasing its base damage by 100% / 115% / 133% / 150%.

• This buff is affected by Ability Strength and stacks additively with Damage mods, such as Hornet Strike.

Thus, if you have let's say 154% ability strength (Intensify + Augur Secrets), you have an extra 1.5 * 1.54 = 2.31 modifier in the formula - hilariously, like having a second Hornet Strike equipped.

Going from +451% damage (Hornet Strike + 54% ability strength Mesa) to +616% damage (Hornet + Magnum + Peacemaker bonus) is only a gain of ~36.6%.

That's why it feels so weak on her, and why it's pointless to use (and why Anemic Agility is so good on her, while we're discussing). Put it on your Catchmoon instead. 😛

Here is the deal, primed heated charge and magnum force should give same amount of number power just in different types. It doesnt even do that. 

44 minutes ago, nathrizarri said:

Just unequip all your mods and equip Hornet Strike, Magnum Force, Primed Heated charge etc on regulators.

The damage gain on Regulators is not correctly effected by the number written on the mods for Hornet Strike/Magnum Force/Augur Pact compared to elemental mods. This is not about the damage type vs the enemy. Problem starts directly at arsenal with numbers.

Works same as before. My Mesa's regulators have and gain proper amount of dmg as they should.

Same with Regulators Prime.

I sitll don't get what you mean.

Keep in mind that Raw damage mods increase % of your BASE unmodded damage before anything else.

Elemental mods that add % of dmg to your gun seem to follow slight different calculation.

It was like for years and only now you noticed that? ^^

2rxnjm.jpg

12 minutes ago, Aikii said:

I still can't get Baruuk cause you put the grind remediers BEHIND the actual grind.. i have already destroyed my soul so much for ONE drop of Atmo systems, and i'm not doing it three more times. 

i recommend you to do casual Profit takers. Just dont try to follow a specific item because you will be burned out, just do it casually. If you are no competent with the fight dont worry most of the time i tend to carried a full team so maybe you get a chance to get a party with strong players. 

32 minutes ago, xcenic said:

i recommend you to do casual Profit takers. Just dont try to follow a specific item because you will be burned out, just do it casually. If you are no competent with the fight dont worry most of the time i tend to carried a full team so maybe you get a chance to get a party with strong players. 

I still wait till we get a decent alternative for heist bounties

21 minutes ago, AVSManfred said:

I still wait till we get a decent alternative for heist bounties

Farm toroids, 27 toroid per day can max you daily standing. use standing to get system from the %utthurt npc. Still doing 5 profit taker daily or 3 if you have booster give you enough standing to get enough system,

4 minutes ago, xcenic said:

Farm toroids, 27 toroid per day can max you daily standing. use standing to get system from the %utthurt npc. Still doing 5 profit taker daily or 3 if you have booster give you enough standing to get enough system,

don't even have the rank to buy the systems for standing and really not up for Heist bounties, De really missed to point by placing systems on 3rd rank instead of 1st, and if they really wanted to make the access to them lore friendly they could make it that we unlock them after finishing 3rd Heist bounty

Increased the Physique Aura Mod from providing +18% Health to +90% Health (at max rank).

That's nice you're changing old mods, but this won't change much. Getting extra 10% on top of your normal health for the aura slot is not very useful.

As long as the "base" stats are that of rank 0 frame (which is completely unintuitive, you don't play with rank 0 frames) mods like this will be a hard pass.

Archived