Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Update 24.4.0

[DE]Megan

It's really annoying that with every update, eidolons hunts get wilder.
You must kill the same LURE twice to be able to hack it
The teralist has a really lousy AI, walks straight no matter if what he has in front is a body of water, that is, the theralist gets full body to any body of water.
The gantulyst and hydrolyst, teletransport in a detestable way.
These two eidolons are teleported randomly even when they are far from the water, and do so immediately after a roar or being hurt or the shields are lowered.
The vomvalystturn blue and are not absorbed by the lures no matter if they are in a row, the lure simply ignores them.
Seriously the changes were disappointing.
I did not like how Exodia contagion was affected. Literally I must point my gun to be able to launch the spear of this arcane. It is really uncomfortable and annoying.
The rain looks incredibly thick although it does not affect the performance.

@[DE]Megan HELP :c

There is too much light and it is so much that it bothers and tires the view, I had to lower the brightness and deactivate some functions to be able to play
Ignoring the game mod that I like the most. I loved with all my being the new syandanas that they put on and the deluxe skin of limbo.

Hildryn is not capable of channeling since she has no energy pool...might want to fix it and make it drain shields if your'e trying to get some hp back from something like poison or toxin with a melee weapon that uses life strike.

1 minute ago, JohnnyMeta said:

It's really annoying that with every update, eidolons hunts get wilder.
You must kill the same LURE twice to be able to hack it
The theralist has a really lousy AI, walks straight no matter if what he has in front is a body of water, that is, the theralist gets full body to any body of water.
The gantulyst and hydrolyst, Teletransport in a detestable way.
These two eidolons are teleported randomly even when they are far from the water, and do so immediately after a roar or being hurt or the shields are lowered.
The vomvs turn blue and are not absorbed by the lures no matter if they are in a row, the lure simply ignores them.
Seriously the changes were disappointing.
I did not like how Exodia contagio was affected. Literally I must point my gun to be able to launch the spear of this arcane. It is really uncomfortable and annoying.
The rain looks incredibly thick although it does not affect the performance.

@[DE]Megan HELP :c

There is too much light and it is so much that it bothers and tires the view, I had to lower the brightness and deactivate some functions to be able to play
Ignoring the game mod that I like the most. I loved with all my being the new syandanas that they put on and the deluxe skin of limbo.

Reported to the team. We'll get fresh eyes on these Eidolon issues tomorrow! Sorry for the frustration in the mean time.

Guys iwe got a zaw dmg bug. My zaw is made from sepfahn, jayap and jai 2 components and instead of ips i have base line heat dmg. Also attachments are bugged on my nikana zaw with peye grip because of the curved grip

13 minutes ago, Staggeringking said:

Controller user here (ps4 controller), HAD the problem with losing the Aim function on Left Trigger and I couldn't use "hold block" combos on melee weapons. 

After restoring defaults, I redid my keybindings but put Melee Channel on the D-pad (previously Left Trigger) and now it defaulted to hold Left Trigger to activate the "hold block" combos for melee and also switching to gun+aim mode works seamlessly.

Thanks that fixed it for me 🙂

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

With Bounties now available out in the Plains, Incursions have been removed. These were meant to give players something optional to do as they spend their time in the Plains, but since Bounties can be activated on command, they no longer serve a purpose.  

These were giving me an impression of them Plains being kinda alive...

You'd better remove that stupid necessity to convoy a surveliance drone after hacking it. It flies upwards anyways. WTH?!

2 hours ago, fr4gb4ll said:

hmmm... that sounds like we can't do an 'aimglide' with a melee weapon anymore. that would be sad since i always liked doing such 'chinese movie' blade moves - or i'm mistaken... anyway will see it myself in a few minutes.

Yeah, is going to be problematic considering that block was the aimglide for melee, should make using that new change to Exodia Contagion interesting to do.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Sigma & Octantis and Cobra & Crane Shield throw animations have been shortened and speed increased. 

No amazing twirl when throwing shield anymore, just looks like your enthusiastically tossing a piece of trash in front of you, 0/10  ;-;

Spoiler

53799378_2161223393924162_16140882106510

53844206_2161223387257496_25563767537611

54519261_2161223380590830_31165808830505

Tell me that's not beautiful as feck ❤️ 10/10

Can we get quick melee back? Possibly make it a togglable thing in our options? It's kind of crippled my playstyle and I can't really stand it anymore constantly getting stuck in place during stances and the camera being kind of weird. It's effectively ruined melee weapons for me.

Got around the channeling issue by using a key on my keyboard. Not as fluid as it was on the controller but change comes for us all. 

But now since block is automatic all energy gets drained before reaching the target. 

Is there away to get around this?

Big update, seeing lots of things to like. Particular highlights for me are the ponytail, melee stuff & blocking, and two-handed katana.

For me personally, I got burnt out some time back with the Fortuna release, and will be waiting for the Dex anniversary gear to jump back in; but this all looks like plenty for me to look forward to getting into!

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Once the 'mission complete' interval is met, players can head to extraction any time they choose (i.e 5 minutes for Survival). 
  • Any player at extraction triggers a countdown timer. 
  • If all players leave the extraction zone, the countdown timer is cancelled.
  • When the timer is up, the extraction ship arrives and any players in the extraction zone leave.
  • Anyone still playing can extract later any time they choose.

Can we get a confirmation (like in def) maybe the other guy was 2000m away and could not made it in 30 sec.

This will only leads to more host migrations so I hope you are planning to solve those issues that can occur because of this.

Archived