Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to Join group in Orb Vallis [Investigating]

thekevinater

Coming up on a full day, I wonder if we're going to get an extension, for those of us who didn't get a chance to get the 100 fissures yet.

I don't really care about the Exploiter, I just want the limited time gun. Hildryn will return again later.

I find that all day groups have been having trouble forming on Orb Vallis. 
We join either from Fortuna or our Orbiter to get Thermia Fractures done, but as soon as we get loaded in it drops the group.

Is this just with groups that I'm involved in or are others seeing it? Has anyone found a method that works best for them?

1 hour ago, FierceRadiance said:

but suddenly this "common" reward can't be earned for love or money?

that's just RNG doing it's thing. if you got what you wanted when you needed it most, it wouldn't be any fun, now would it? :smile: 

bugs are annoying though, I can agree on that. maybe if it reaches crisis point they will extend the event? they have done things like that in the past.

23 hours ago, DragonQueenX said:

I can't get into a group in fortuna because I keep getting host migrated while loading every time I try to get in orb vallis.

^^ this

22 hours ago, Novoz said:

I'm having the same problem, I don't get host migration but I always join alone and I see people joining and leaving all the time.

and that ^^

when i'm lucky enough to get into the valis as host right from the start, people joining don't have any problem and with luck, all of them where there for the exploiter mission too...

when i get to be host AFTER a god-damned host migration, people get disconnected righ the moment they would usually join me... and i bet my left-side-butt that is exactly what happens to me all the time i load into the valis and get a migration right away - with all those bloody problems following...

seriously DE, did gals/guys EVER test something OUTSIDE your company network? if so, how did you missed that the exploiter mission (or the whole operation, even) somehow broken the matchmaking in such a way? not that it ever was great to begin with - which makes wonder who thought it a good idea to let a mission START outside in the valis...

edit:

btw, since we beta (or alpha?) tested this operation for the sake of the console users, will we get some extra time doing it once you fixed all those bug that made it nigh impossible to do it right now? would be only fair IF!

Edited by fr4gb4ll

2 hours ago, FierceRadiance said:

B) the Gyromag systems needed for Agent level with Little Bird? The only way to get Hildryn BP is to earn Agent status, and to do that you need Gyromags, but suddenly this "common" reward can't be earned for love or money?

C'mon, DE - this opportunity only exists for another handful of days. You need to fix these issues NOW.

I was having trouble getting repeller systems for my rank up. That is until I noticed I was a high enough rank to buy the repeller systems from Little Duck directly to do it. Now I just need to get some more Crisma Toroids to get back to max standing on the reset.

Edited by (PS4)VanTX89