Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.3

[DE]Megan

59 minutes ago, Sh4guar said:

Since the first deployment of melee changes, i have not been able to use my steam controller for melee.

The patch about a week later claimed to have "fixed" the controller and melee problem, i have noticed no difference at all.

subsequent patches have not even mentioned it as a side note, or passed any comment on the matter to say that DE are working on it.

The closet thing to "melee" i can perform is to draw and then put away my melee weapon, i believe when drawing the weapon i am performing a "quick attack", pressing the same button again does nothing at all.

for context;

I play warframe via steam, the auto detect controller settings sets my steam controller as an Xbox controller (previously no problems at all).

Changing the settings so that the Fire button functions for melee does nothing, neither does binding the E key to the controller button.

any advice or comments?

They screwed melee up. You cannot use your weapon buttons to melee anymore, thanks to the quick swap. I used to have my block tied to my fire and channeling to my aim button(both were just set to toggle on and off that way) but that does not work anymore.

3 hours ago, Sean said:

How about adding a mute and disable for Nora transmissions?

Would be nice to have a menu to adjust frequency for any NPC with repeating dialogue, then even allow the video portion to be completely disabled as well.

Gosh, yes.  I'm fine with Nora, but I've wanted to be able to disable Lotus ever since Apostasy and Sacrifice for reasons that I will not state openly in a non-spoiler-tagged forum topic.  All I'll say is that I have found the transmissions ugly, catchy, and a general eyesore since that point and just wish I could make them go away entirely (which I also feel would better create the tone of the narrative shift DE was going for with those quests and the events therein).

By now I know how to collect 10 reactant, set off the alarms to start Survival, and all that.  Lotus transmissions were just there for flavor by this point and now it's a bad flavor for me.

Anyway, I found it too petty a thing to complain about previously, but if people are asking for a Nora toggle, I better slide into the conversation that I'd like to see a Lotus toggle myself.  Maybe this isn't petty after all if other people are asking for it with other NPCs.

Hello, it's me again, that one dog idiot who wants to use his K-Drive, reminding you again that we still can't forma our K-Drives.

I get that the matchmaking problems are a major issue at the top of the priority list because we're still in the middle of a time-limited event and this major, game-breaking bug is causing people to be unable to participate through no fault of their own. That's fine. And honestly keep up the good work in squashing it.

The inability to put forma into a piece of equipment is also a rather serious problem and the only reason no one cares is because it's happening to K-Drives, a nearly universally maligned addition to the game, as opposed to something like Archwings or a weapon or something someone actually cares about. The fact that this has been broken since 24.4.0, an update where new K-Drive parts were introduced, thereby increasing the likelihood that some of us would want to forma them, is frankly baffling and sets a bad precedent for when this actually does wind up happening to something more people care about. Would it take this long if it were anything else? I'd like to think it wouldn't. But if it wouldn't, why the heck is it taking so long for this?

And you can't tell me this is something that hasn't been brought to your attention. I've made a post about this on the last five hotfix threads at least, and there have been multiple threads created in K-Drive Feedback, Fortuna Bugs, and General Bugs about the issue. Please fix it soon. I want to use my K-Drive, for one, and for two there's currently a Nightwave challenge to use Formas. It would be rad if I could use them on the one piece of equipment I have left that I actually want to put them in as opposed to wasting them on something I don't need to.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Proteo said:

Thanks for the continuous work!

So I notice the "hit Box" of Catchmoon is larger than the projectile itself. Is that a "feature"?

BTW, Can we get the option to completely mute Nora?

there should be one to mute her inside the orbiter , unless you're speaking of the operator like transmissions after finishing challenges .

20 minutes ago, Sh4guar said:

Since the first deployment of melee changes, i have not been able to use my steam controller for melee.

The patch about a week later claimed to have "fixed" the controller and melee problem, i have noticed no difference at all.

subsequent patches have not even mentioned it as a side note, or passed any comment on the matter to say that DE are working on it.

The closet thing to "melee" i can perform is to draw and then put away my melee weapon, i believe when drawing the weapon i am performing a "quick attack", pressing the same button again does nothing at all.

for context;

I play warframe via steam, the auto detect controller settings sets my steam controller as an Xbox controller (previously no problems at all).

Changing the settings so that the Fire button functions for melee does nothing, neither does binding the E key to the controller button.

any advice or comments?

Try the fix mentioned here: 

4 hours ago, Proteo said:

BTW, Can we get the option to completely mute Nora?

Yes please. Alternatively, add about twenty or thirty extremely short lines mixed in with her other longer 'completed a nightwave thing' lines. Dialogue like her "You know it". Things like "Tha's right." Or "Aw yeah." or "Right on." and so forth. This would make the longer ones much less common and much less monotonous.

Valkyr's hysterical assault dose not work any more since melee alt fire and channeling are the same button and channeling seems to override the augment. (btw could someone make some changes to hysterical assault, sure it is fun but it is not "good".)

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Let's assume you want to go fishing in Orb Vallis:
You sit in the spaceship, look at the Orb Vallis weather app and 

a) you dont want to wait 20 minutes for the next 6m40s (Six Minutes and Fourty Seconds!) warmth cycle. (well, i wouldnt wait, or go to vallis too early)
or
b) i see the 6m40s counting down. (in this case, going to vallis is pointless either)
or
c) you dont miss the warm weather period, because it starts in 1m(one minute), you go to vallis, throw two baits aaand it is cold again.

The chosen intervalls are horrible. That's what should ve been fixed.

The 3 Biggest problem with exploiter orb isnt fixed

1)the the fight is to long if have done over 100 tril runs and it more fun that exploiter. but i have to admin it was fun the 1st 5 times. It would be kinda nice if when she cool herself down it less that it currently is it might speed the fight up to a torrentable time.

2) the termia canisters doesnt always do a thing this happens way more when your not the host. you throw it no defrost on vent or heat built op on orb.

3)im unsure of other player but the door's every time i use them to go fight  the orb (in and out) i get insane frame drops and DC 1/10 games

il y a 12 minutes, TheDarkx a dit :

Thanks for the update!

Gara its bugged right now! 
Her combo of her 2 skill + 4 skill its not working! 
She isnt stacking damage of the explosion of her 4 skill for her 2 skill! 
Please fix it!

Yes 4-2 combo does work. I just tested it in game. Do you break the wall outside ? because if you break inside, it doesnt stack

The Guardian Derision mod doesn't appear to taunt enemies ever since manual blocking was removed. Tried it out on the Orb Vallis on the Vaykor Sydon, and enemies were not focusing their attacks on me. They were well within the 15m distance.

Archived