Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.3

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Zavenosk said:

Finally! Praise Pablo!

I stil have abad impression because it literally took years to add team energy bars to the UI so Trin, who was available in the CBT, could properly use EV as support when needed without just spamming it constantly due to lack of information. So Praise Pablo posts for adding things that should have been here years ago make me laugh.

Just want to point out again, all posts mentioning or referencing a desire for this hotfix to have (or future ones to) revert the multi-vent-destruction fix keep getting unrightfully deleted by moderators. I've submitted a ticket to support and I encourage others who have had their posts unfairly deleted to do as well.

3 minutes ago, Sylonus said:

Just want to point out again, all posts mentioning or referencing a desire for this hotfix to have (or future ones to) revert the multi-vent-destruction fix keep getting unrightfully deleted by moderators. I've submitted a ticket to support and I encourage others who have had their posts unfairly deleted to do as well.

Breaking all the vents was not intended at all. The posts are being deleted because it's not really the place for it, take it to the feedback or general discussion section. Do not send support tickets for stuff like this EVER you will bog down the system with false issues and I wouldn't be surprised if doing it repetedly could get you banned from support.

No one is arguing that breaking all vents was originally intended, however, popular opinion wishes it to stay and for a multitude of good reasons that have been listed (and likely deleted!). Of course this is the place for such posts though, as are all the other tons of posts in this thread about everyone's desired thing they wish were fixed or changed on this update, look through the post, if that were the reason there would be tons of other deleted posts which remain, these posts are being unfairly targetted due to having a lot of support and them being against DE's decision, support tickets for things like this are entirely justified, unfair, unequally distributed moderation is absolutely in the scope of things that tickets should be made over, if I get banned from support over it, well, so be it, but I have no qualms that I'm in the right to do so.

1 minute ago, Sylonus said:

No one is arguing that breaking all vents was originally intended, however, popular opinion wishes it to stay and for a multitude of good reasons that have been listed (and likely deleted!). Of course this is the place for such posts though, as are all the other tons of posts in this thread about everyone's desired thing they wish were fixed on this update, look through the post, if that were the reason there would be tons of other deleted posts which remain, these posts are being unfairly targetted due to having a lot of support and them being against DE's decision, support tickets for things like this are entirely justified, unfair, unequally distributed moderation, if I get banned from support over it, well, so be it, but I have no qualms that I'm in the right to do so.

Take the tinfoil hat off, It has nothing to do with how popular the comment is it's about the comment itself. Support has nothing to do with issues with forum moderation it's for game issues or account issues so no you are not in the right.

There's literally a section in support that says "Website or forum issues", also, if it weren't about the popularity of the comment there would be tons of other comments deleted in this thread that reference other people's desired changes.

1 minute ago, Sylonus said:

There's literally a section in support that says "Website or forum issues", also, if it weren't about the popularity of the comment there would be tons of other comments deleted in this thread that reference other people's desired changes.

That section is for issues with the website or forums themselves not moderation. What I meant by the comment itself is chances are the deleted comments were abrasive. Like I said, best keep it to the feedback or general discussion section.

I can assure you the vast majority of deleted comments within this thread were not abrasive, and there's nothing that implies that section is for bugs only and not a valid place to submit a ticket about moderation, if there is an alternate place that is more applicable, I'd be happy to use that instead.

2 hours ago, Glyphicality said:

Still no fix for broken melee block combos & Astilla FX? 

Melee block combos cannot be performed, at least with fire input melee otherwise I'm not sure, without being forced back to your gun once you stop attacking because the 'block' button is now the aim button. This is a serious bug as a lot of the best combos are block combos. It has been present for over a week now and still no fix for what seems like a basic issue?

The Astilla thing has been an issue all the way since Fortuna dropped, probably earlier. Its projectiles are completely screwed and it makes the weapon feel kind of bad to use. Less important, but a pet issue for me. 😜 

As per: 

They can be done. You have to hold the "aim" button after the first swing, and keep pressing the melee button. It'll do the block combo and not switch to aim mode. 

So there are an exceptionally large number of issues with controllers right now, as I am sure most a very much aware, but I would like to state a few again from my post in the previous [Hoboy.. were going on SEVEN now] patch threads as there STILL HAS BEEN NO FIX TO ANY OF THEM:

With no ability to Weapon Action Button {Left click}[Block] outside of only using Melee in a loadout severely hampers gameplay for controller players and is incredibly frustrating as it means most stronger combos from stances are entirely out of the picture unless you handicap yourself as mentioned.
Since Channeling is off the buttonmap for LT [L2], can we get Block on the button with Aim like Channel used to be? Just getting that function back would be immensely helpful to those that prefer controller to the keyboard and mouse.
Also, with no ability to Aim-Glide and/or Slide for controller users due to the loss of all these buttons and functions mobility is also a very big issue as in now takes those who prefer to use controllers much longer to traverse areas and much less able to dodge and access certain areas.

PLEASE FIX CONTROLLER ISSUES.
You will have to bring this to console at some point, and if these changes are not fixed by then, you will have a massive amount of problems with those who HAVE TO use controllers.

@[DE]Megan Still no fix for Hildryn 1 not activating when in Aegis Storm. Before 24.5.2  everything was working well, but now we need to pre-enter 1 before entering her 4. It is clunky as hell .  

Also there is presently a bug with Bursting Mass (Mutualist Quanta Augment).. Shooting with catchmoon dont charge the bubble at all. Some people say it is tied to the Projectiles being too big for the bubble, but I would like to have a confirmation on it 

Thanks for the good work 

16 minutes ago, Maelstroa said:

So there are an exceptionally large number of issues with controllers right now, as I am sure most a very much aware, but I would like to state a few again from my post in the previous [Hoboy.. were going on SEVEN now] patch threads as there STILL HAS BEEN NO FIX TO ANY OF THEM:

With no ability to Weapon Action Button {Left click}[Block] outside of only using Melee in a loadout severely hampers gameplay for controller players and is incredibly frustrating as it means most stronger combos from stances are entirely out of the picture unless you handicap yourself as mentioned.
Since Channeling is off the buttonmap for LT [L2], can we get Block on the button with Aim like Channel used to be? Just getting that function back would be immensely helpful to those that prefer controller to the keyboard and mouse.
Also, with no ability to Aim-Glide and/or Slide for controller users due to the loss of all these buttons and functions mobility is also a very big issue as in now takes those who prefer to use controllers much longer to traverse areas and much less able to dodge and access certain areas.

PLEASE FIX CONTROLLER ISSUES.
You will have to bring this to console at some point, and if these changes are not fixed by then, you will have a massive amount of problems with those who HAVE TO use controllers.

Before melee 2.999, I had block bound to left trigger on my controller. After the update, I reset my controls to default and then rebound them. I am able to do the blocking combos by using left trigger.  I don’t know if this is result of previously having left trigger bound to block or if that is the new default config. Regardless if you have not already done so, I highly recommend that you reset your controller to default. It seems like anytime DE makes substantive changes to controllers it breaks the bindings in funky ways and they need to be reset to default. 

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Melee ‘Phase 1’ Changes and Fixes:

• Changed the Glaive recall to be done with Melee instead of Melee Channel so its consistent again (Channel being a toggle-only messed up this function).
  • Fixed cases of performing a Melee ground slam at an extreme horizontal angle if you move your mouse downwards while pressing Melee. 
  • Fixed an error where, after Dual-Wielding gun and Glaive, throwing the Glaive in the "normal" Melee only mode could result in a turbo throw that is only supposed to apply for Dual-Wield.
  • Fixed a movement hitch that happened if you tried to sprint right after a Melee ground slam.

That's great but it would still be nice to just TOGGLE blocking, like we used to be able to.

Still having lots of issues in fortuna. Got more performance issues, exploiter vanishing in phase 2, impossible to play in a group without timing out or host migration etc. Luckily I was able to farm before hotfixes broke everything but extending the event when it remains unplayable doesn't really change anything. 

Since the first deployment of melee changes, i have not been able to use my steam controller for melee.

The patch about a week later claimed to have "fixed" the controller and melee problem, i have noticed no difference at all.

subsequent patches have not even mentioned it as a side note, or passed any comment on the matter to say that DE are working on it.

The closet thing to "melee" i can perform is to draw and then put away my melee weapon, i believe when drawing the weapon i am performing a "quick attack", pressing the same button again does nothing at all.

for context;

I play warframe via steam, the auto detect controller settings sets my steam controller as an Xbox controller (previously no problems at all).

Changing the settings so that the Fire button functions for melee does nothing, neither does binding the E key to the controller button.

any advice or comments?

3 hours ago, Proteo said:

Thanks for the continuous work!

So I notice the "hit Box" of Catchmoon is larger than the projectile itself. Is that a "feature"?

BTW, Can we get the option to completely mute Nora?

I'm reasonably sure the hit box for Arca Plasmor's shots (which are the same as Catchmoon's) is also larger than it would appear. It would make sense, since the shots are energy waves, not bolts or spheres.

Archived