Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.4 + 24.5.4.1

[DE]Rebecca

3 hours ago, Ecnemalas said:

Hi there! So 5 minutes into game after downloading 24.5.4.1 computer reset itself with a horrible screech in my headphones. I had "sound continues, game freezes" bug since forever, but that was something else. Slightly afraid to re-open Warframe. Might be something you want to look into. Lenovo Y510P, dual GeForce GT750M.

check your provider for firmware updates

5 hours ago, -Aquilon- said:

You do realize you can switch radio off completely and enjoy silence?

Yes, exactly.

And probably missing my whole point.

It was off... for years...
Now Nora comes, and actually says nice things to hear.
That means having to share her broadcasts, with grineer chatter (the very reason I turned it off)
And now people are asking for... 'less Nora'... ?

I hope this clarifies a bit more, what I actually mean.

DE does not need to cut in on the frequency, when Nora broadcasts.
But the other way around.
More Nora, less grineer nonsense.

The exact opposite, of what people are asking for.
As grineer grunting is much more, like music to the ear? Right?

If anything, I want the grineer banter off, and allways have Nora instead.

THAT is the point I am trying to make.

6 hours ago, Deminisis said:

As much time and effort i'm sure you guys have put into the exploiter boss, don't you think the battle and its mechanics are just way too time consuming? Why can't we have frame synergy and ways to do these fights faster? Its just another tank frame meta now.

I appreciate the succinct way you put this; tank meta.  Its a bad thing.  Its boring and unrewarding.

I have two problems with EO.  One is, if you know what you are doing, its a waiting game.  Waiting for (unskipable) dialog, waiting for canisters, waiting for animations, waiting for fractures....  There is nothing we can do to speed that up an its frustrating when the encounter, which has no pressure in it at all, is over 10 minutes long.  Understand that I like lore and dialog but this is a game where you are expected to do things 10 times or more and it gets old.  Dialog cannot be slowing down gameplay like it does for PT.  Narrative gates should probably stay in quests until the tech improves.

I think there are too many material rewards on EO which is probably why DE wants it to take as long as the player base can stand, but that discussion belongs in a different board.

The second problem I have with EO is it replaces the slow burn reward of building an arsenal before the boss, encountering the boss, figuring out what works and then adapting to make it better, with the shorter and briefer reward loop of "did mechanics= you win."  Our choices have little consequence to the outcome of the encounter provided we didn't pick squishy stuff.  Its intellectually disengaging.  Its a disadvantage to consider. 

I'm very disappointed that the glitch that allowed me to lock myself in melee mode was patched.  Can we please get a toggle option to lock ourselves in melee mode, or at the very least bring back the "Switch to Melee" keybind so I'm not pulling out a gun every time I try to aimglide while in melee?

can we got a "only shoot button change your  weapon on primary/secondary" not an aiming button pls? some combos need a aiming button, also u cant hold your melee when u want just fast aim reset movement animation in air. this is kinda annoing. 

i find it odd that a lot of people are asking to be able to use Hildryn's 2 while channeling her 4. it's been a long time like this.....if channeling a skill you won't gain energy from other skills. not sure why people think Hildryn has to be the exception.

cool. but hey DE. if possible. Can you guys fix the Steam controller. I can't say for others. but I know for me that I can use melee when using the controller. I push the melee attack button which swings the weapon once and afterwards it gets stuck. There are a few other issues as well like being unable to using the pause button and what not. but he melee is the main one. Hope to see a fix to this soon.

Still no Fix for the Cosmetic Bugs on Hildryn and Limbo Delux Tarot card skin <( if you use Spira prime the card holster just bug out)

And some Weapons Display a Black shadow outline sometimes if you equip a Skin like the Volnus with Palatine skin or with Kitguns like Gaze with Haymaker and Killstream.. The gun shows a second Black magazine behind the Original one.

The Flox Syandana is Still Bugged and won't open

and if you Try to join a Public Match on the Orb Vallis from the Orbiter you will get every time the Message connection to host has ben lost... but if you enter from Fortuna everything is fine and i have no idea why.... and what destroys the fun of Prime fissure missions is having a host who left in a survival run exactly in the 5 seconds of geting rewarded...and you lost all the progress and you get nothing and the relic simply didn't open at all.... even if you fall down into a pit and you get reset in the 5 seconds you get a black screen and you can't select a relics reward and i had to alt + F4 to fix it.... both of the Hotfixes before this one destroyed more than fixing... any kind of Missions Take ages to load, Cosmetic bugs, Arcane bugs, Frame bugs, Melee bugs... i know this can happen but not with 2 patches

Dear @[DE]Rebecca i know Fixing this is Hard work but Plaease Fix known system Issues First than the other ones and take you time and read what your Proud Community has to say about Bugs and Glitches... only if those Bugs gets Fixed the Community is Happy and plays all day long

Thx DE For everything so far but Please Fix this

8 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Updated the text string of the Nightwave Act  ‘Use Forma x/3 times’ to indicate that this cannot be done in the Simulacrum, as it will not count towards the Act.

We can Forma for free to test things in the Simulacrum I take it? If so I had no idea that was a thing lol.

If not then hopefully it gets fixed proper lol

9 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Potential fix for losing the ability to Melee or use Primary weapons after quick Meleeing.

Archgun, lose health to zero, revive by others... Stuck on secondary or Unarmed still happens... Any fix to this problem yet? Still happens as of 24.5.4.1.

62 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state which begs the question about how you guys want a "uninterrupted melee system".

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for stubba, euphona prime, and pandero once again.

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

This is nice, but will you PLEASE fix Little Duck giving you an unskippable, bigoted lecture if you fast-travel to her in Warframe mode?

Just put us in front of her without starting the conversation if you insist on keeping her such a horrible, disgusting person.

(Yes, I know you can go into Operator mode first. My point is that if someone accidentally DOESN'T do that, they shouldn't be punished with an unskippable rant.)

13 hours ago, LordPreda said:

Some bugs:

-Kitgun clip remains attached to left hand after reload

- Opticor is still missing it's "spin-up" animation

- K-drive jets doesn't take custom colours

- Tusk Eviscerators cannot use Ramparts

- Dynamic clip on Soma Prime + skin not working:

- Lex prime clip is misplaced when a skin is applied:

- Kitguns held by Mirage clones do not turn transparent:

- Danaus Skin still doesnt holster the sword properly

- Ogma and Gox are duplicated in the Codex Diorama

- Grineer Articulas don't give the full range of options: