Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.6.0

[DE]Megan

What the actual hell?!?

Other developers would have drummed up the hype train for such a massive patch for weeks or month, only DE has the spezzatura to release it like a hotfix in between a melee rework, a new weekly/daily questing system and apparently to kill the time until Railjack is released.

Thanks!

" Replaced Bait Blueprints with Baits in Fisher Hai-Luk’s Offerings. This means Baits are no longer craft-ception with other fish parts and can now just be bought outright for Standing. "

Using standing to make standing effectively reduces our cap. Much like K drives, not a good idea. This was actually a regression as opposed to her blueprints.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ogris

• Converted from Charged to Semi Auto.
  • Ammo pool increased from 20 to 30.
  • Area-of-Effect increased from 6 to 7m.
  • Area-of-Effect damage reduced from 600 to 400.

STOP

STOP

IT'S ALREADY DEAD

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fashion Frame just got a little more energetic! We have now added a SECONDARY Energy customization slot in the Arsenal! This is simply a free added bonus when Forma'ing gear. 

So with equinox, does this mean with a light AND dark color, she will get a new form: midday form? O.o

Also, chroma with a red AND blue color gets effects of cold AND heat? O.O

Or is this all not gonna happen? 😕

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed "cast on ground" requirements for the following Warframe abilities:

• Trinity Well of Life
  • Trinity Energy Vampire
  • Trinity Link
  • Frost Avalanche
  • Atlas Tectonics
  • Mag Crush
  • Chroma Effigy
  • Loki Radial Disarm

Hype!

Thank you for the update, now that "casto on ground" change, beautiful!

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Two-Energy Colours!

Fashion Frame just got a little more energetic! We have now added a SECONDARY Energy customization slot in the Arsenal! This is simply a free added bonus when Forma'ing gear. 
All Gear can unlock this once Forma is applied! All non-Forma compatible goods (Syandanas, Etc) have this automatically. 

Buried Debts: Thermia Fracture Changes:

Fracture Burps happen on a random timer (5-15 seconds) and randomly selected from the list below: 

• Nullifier Burp - Burst of energy that creates a nullifier volume around the Fracture for a brief moment. 
  • Radiation Status Effect Burp - Damage burst with 100% Radiation Status Effect.

The Wolf of Saturn Six Changes:

• The Wolf (and other “stalker” type enemies) now have a level cap of 45 for Solo players and 60 for public squads. 
  • Significantly reduced the Wolfs tankiness. 

Two energy colour - (obviously not checked yet, the usual slow downloads....) while I'm sure this will help some fashion frame, I'm not sure about others but I'd have loved the ability to have 1 colour for my frame and 1 colour for my abilities.. bright colours aren't loved by all or practical in some cases but we still want it on our frames

Buried debts - yay nullifiers (we all LOVE nullifiers that spawn on top of us...) and radiation (this still gives friendly fire doesn't it...).  Not that I care, still see no reason for me to go back and do it again.

Wolf of saturn - honestly with a level cap I'm not sure it needs to reduced in tankiness...  Would still like to see increased spawns, it seems that even the fugitives aren't spawning that often now....

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed "cast on ground" requirements for the following Warframe abilities:

• Trinity Well of Life
  • Trinity Energy Vampire
  • Trinity Link
  • Frost Avalanche
  • Atlas Tectonics
  • Mag Crush
  • Chroma Effigy
  • Loki Radial Disarm

Additionally, the following abilities require ground to activate, but can now be cast in the air and will do a melee-esque slam to the ground:

• Rhino Stomp
  • Banshee Sound Quake
  • Oberon Hallowed Ground
  • Khora Strangledome
  • Nidus Virulence
  • Harrow Condemn

This definately made my day!

Archived