Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.6.0

[DE]Megan

Tysis

• Damage changed from 79 Corrosive to 9 Impact, 23 Puncture, 17 Slash and 81 Corrosive delivered in 3 ticks of 27 each over 2 seconds.

what

what
just. what?

what the hell is... i don't even.
did you also make it Crit Slash or something? why do all Weapons in the game have to be the same thing?
that's basically nerfing Tysis. because ofcourse, Tysis was problematically powerful, right. it was already a great Weapon. good Base Damage, applying lots of Elemental Status.
what is... this, though? the bit of Slash Status Tysis will get out of this in no way will compensate for the nerf that it's been given via adding IPS to it. no, the DoT-ish effect of the Projectile now doesn't compensate for that.

43 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nezha’s Warding Halo Safeguard Augment now takes yourself into priority consideration before others. Meaning that Warding Halo will be cast on yourself as opposed to your allies regardless of if you’re aiming at them. 

why haven't you done this for gara

31 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Basically, screw solo players. Thanks, DE, for not taking any feedback into consideration!

Wait, they designed an MMO and didn't consider SOLO players??? The audacity of some people!!! I am shocked. Simply Shocked.

/Sarcasm (for the sarcastically impaired)

Replaced Bait Blueprints with Baits in Fisher Hai-Luk’s Offerings. This means Baits are no longer craft-ception with other fish parts and can now just be bought outright for Standing.

That's the only thing I don't see as an improvement. Bait IS made from real fish and parts. For me this kills immersion partly. Re-useable blueprints also have the advantage of only requiring the player to spend standing once. If you are still on the daily grind for standing, this is not beneficial. I'll keep my blueprints and only regret, that I haven't managed to grab the last highest two before this patch. ONE Murkray bait for 200 standing instead of 20 bait for a few fish parts and a hand full credits is nothing I see as a good trade. Don't know how players that will even join later see this, I can just guess and say, that I'm happy to be a middle-new player.

I would have kept the way the baits worked until the player hits the highest rank, kin. After that point, I'd understand spending standing instead of being "forced" to farm additional fish parts, just to catch some Murkrays or whatnot. De-valueing the natural resources of an area is never a good thing imo.
------------------
Thank you kindly for the rest and your hard work!
Had a hearty laugh when I saw that scaly Ass-Aviator (left from condroc on the picture). Wth is in your coffee, DE? xD Stay weird, please.

Just now, Methanoid said:

what exactly does the secondary energy color do?  just  tried changing it on my titania and cant see anything change?

Not a lot in all honesty...  it's a bit more noticeable on things like hildryn's aegis storm where it has an energy wall but it's not exactly something you'll see in a lot of cases imo. 

On all the ones I've tried the primary seems to be more 'powerful' than the secondary colour, especially if you use a bright colour.  The only real way I could get any obvious difference to my primary yellow colour was to use a white.... even on nezha which was the poster child for the 2 colours...

Just now, Centiven said:

Thanks for ruining the whole fishing economy and a reason for doing it on Cetus, almost nothing requires the parts now and all my 500 fish and hours of farming are for nothing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Exactly, im so glad i spent my last 2 days running around PoE lakes like ret*** farming wisps just to get my last 3 arcane sets ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 minute ago, Jabberwocky887 said:

Wait, they designed an MMO and didn't consider SOLO players??? The audacity of some people!!! I am shocked. Simply Shocked.

/Sarcasm (for the sarcastically impaired)

They designed a single player game and slapped co-op to it. So buzz off with your ineffectual attempt at sarcasm, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

I haven't spent a lot of time on this yet (obviously), but I went into PoE and visually it looks great. Unfortunately, I can immediately see a massive bug...

The remaster changes have completely destroyed the positions of Loc-Pins. I literally just built and placed up to the maximum number of Loc-Pins yesterday. Now they're all ruined. Is this going to be fixed? Will I get my build costs refunded?

12 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Not a lot in all honesty...  it's a bit more noticeable on things like hildryn's aegis storm where it has an energy wall but it's not exactly something you'll see in a lot of cases imo. 

On all the ones I've tried the primary seems to be more 'powerful' than the secondary colour, especially if you use a bright colour.  The only real way I could get any obvious difference to my primary yellow colour was to use a white.... even on nezha which was the poster child for the 2 colours...

that sounds pretty bizarre 😞  not sure what you are meant to fashion frame with it then, ive tried frames/weapons/lots of stuff and using the brightest white i have, i see zero change/addition so far.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Signature Weapon Changes:
Having a ‘signature’ weapon now actually benefits you! There are still a few signature weapons that will receive this treatment (Scourge, Hystrix, etc).

All these signature synergies are nice and simple and don't force you to use the weapon with the frame to be good, unlike cobra and crane with baruuk.

Edit: wait a minute, Octavia's synergy is "one of these isn't like the others" tier. 

29 minutes ago, kittendoll said:

Minor bug report: existing loc-pins on the plains have been relocated to an area above the skybox bounding position and cannot be removed.

114BAB4D05A552674DDF21A977FC83EDB9C01FA8

The team is looking for a fix for this. Loc-Pins lost to the abyss above will be refunded tomorrow - stay tuned!

Archived