Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Meso E2 Relic

Metalinker

Yesterday morning started farming e2 relics because I need the systems to complete the set.

On my 3rd radshare I met a guy who told us that its his 14th radshare and that the 13 other radshares he didnt get the systems.

Thought man is this guy unlucky, that never happened to me.

Well after 10 radshares with not getting the systems im starting to doubt that its coincidence.

Have you guys ever had this happen to you?

16 minutes ago, Metalinker said:

Yesterday morning started farming e2 relics because I need the systems to complete the set.

On my 3rd radshare I met a guy who told us that its his 14th radshare and that the 13 other radshares he didnt get the systems.

Well after 10 radshares with not getting the systems im starting to doubt that its coincidence.

Took me about 13 Radshares to get Mesa Prime's Systems blueprint to drop when she was first released.

Meanwhile, I got Equinox Prime's Systems Blueprint in my first Radshare.

RNG is RNG. Not a lot you can do about it. Just hope you get lucky.

Edited by (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter
  • Like 1

Just now, (NSW)Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Took me about 13 radshares to get Mesa Prime's Systems blueprint to drop when she was first released.

Meanwhile, I got Equinox Prime's Systems Blueprint in my first Radshare.

RNG is RNG. Not a lot you can do about it, really. 

Guess I gotta grind more. Thanks for the replies

yeah that happened to me for an intact item with a full group of clan. took 8 runs of 4 relic.

i should add they were all golds and silvers.. and i needed the common reward. so it wasnt bad really😛 its just that the common i needed literally never showed up. at all.

Edited by Talinthis

15 hours ago, Metalinker said:

in the past, yes. I've always found common or Uncommon parts harder to get on many occasions, but that's just RNG working as intended. got Equinox Systems on my 3rd try, but I just can't get the BP to drop again (needed to pick the much rarer Tipedo prime Handle that dropped at the same time). it is what it is.

i had like 5-6 relics radshare and i got 4 systems. 1 to build myself the very night it was released and 3 others to sell the next day.. Equinox prime sets dropped really fast in price the next day... 

Edited by _Keniji_

On 2019-04-05 at 3:31 PM, Metalinker said:

I mean (0.65)^14=0.0024. Thats about 0.24% Dont really know if it should be happening this often.

Radiant Meso E2 should be 10% chance for systems (2% intact)... so it's ~23% chance that you never get them in 14 runs. That's still very believable

(1-0.1)^14=0.22876792455

The probability that you get them in at least 1 run in 14 tries is ~77% ... so pretty unlucky, but 23% chance is very large!

Got it on my 5th relic, solo. She's cooking on my barbie right now. In contrast, the other day I dropped in 17 Radiant Axi C4s and didn't my Chroma Prime part.

RNG is a fickle and cruel mistress.

Edited by KnossosTNC

On 2019-04-05 at 12:24 PM, Metalinker said:

On the Meso E2 I got it 4th try, but on the #*!%ing Axi E1 Relic for that god damned Ember Prime Blueprint I had to try 24 god damned times before I got it. 24!!!!! So yeah, probability sucks dude.