Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Prime Vault is Closing Soon!

[DE]Helen

1 hour ago, (NSW)EngrNegr said:

Why edo prime again? i just want targis prime set. come on!

Because Edo Prime is Volt Prime's signature armor. Targis Prime will almost certainly be back later this year with either Nyx Prime or Mag Prime.

26 minutes ago, (NSW)EngrNegr said:

i bought mag-nova vault pass months ago.. edo prime was included fyi.

Yes, because Edo Prime was vaulted for a long time and people really wanted it back and at the time it looked like Volt was not going to get a regular unvaulting because he was in Baro's inventory, and the syandana that originally came with Nova (Pyra Prime) is now part of Ember's unvault. So Edo Prime got added to Nova Prime's unvault.

16 hours ago, MunsuLight said:

Volt should have been 100% Ash   . DUAL kamas prime and Ash havent been unvaulted in 2 years ..  also with  Tenno con baro having relics it is nonsensical to have Volt unvaulted

Ash was with Vectis and Carrier. Trinity is Dual Kama

@DE How did you not predict this? Volt & Odanota are worthless we are spending $40+ on his Glyph & some plat. For Volt Prime lovers this is the only way to geet it.

Why not add Dual Dakra Prime & Dual Sicaru Prime? A few weapons you hardly have to update to feed the masses. You made AkVasto Prime relic during its unvaulting with little necessity, But this Unvaulting is far less valuable for obvious reasons.

Also give Frost & Mag Prime dedicated cosmetics to stop daluting this mess.

vor 19 Stunden schrieb MunsuLight:

Volt should have been 100% Ash   . DUAL kamas prime and Ash havent been unvaulted in 2 years ..  also with  Tenno con baro having relics it is nonsensical to have Volt unvaulted

Ash couldve been instead of Loki but Loki costs more so the way it is now is ok. Volt was vaulted earlier than Ash too.

Volt is more expensive than Ash too and Ash got given away for free at tennocon, Volt being in baro doesnt really mean its unvaulted since its like only 2-3 days

Sigh... God you're doing these so often now... Maybe I'll have to go back to rivens for plat... 

21 hours ago, Corvette590 said:

@DE[Hellen]:

Hello,

Is Equinox Prime being vaulted then or will her relics(for the frame itself, plus the weapon set she was advertised with) still be in their respective drop tables?

also no she is not being vaulted. opening of the prime vault has no bearing on the "normal" schedule of primes

As i like being able to get accessories i dont have, I dont agree with unvaulting every 2 or 3 months. I feel bad for saying this. but since they started unvaulting more often its really screwed up the in game market, the only thing worth selling anymore is riven, and thats only if you have a god tier riven, whatever that is supposed to mean. Anything else is stupid cheep because they have been in my opinion unvaulted way to much. Frost and ember for example used to be any wear from 1000 plat-1600 plat at there peak. Back then the market was strong with economical balance. now its all pear shaped. yeah you can probably sell one or two primes but you wont get the same prices like you did 2 or more years ago, which makes it really hard for new players that are getting into trading to get the items they need like slots. nightwave is okay if you can do the challenges. but trading was the main way to get slots back in the day. I have been in the game for about 5 years now. I have seen what happens when the market fluctuates. this is the worst i have seen primes going for. especially the vaulted ones. Good luck selling Loki or volt parts or sets they'll just be back in six months or less.

Archived