Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aura forma cost too much

DeathGold

i think DE looked at all the youtubers doing the 100 forma loosers club and thought : yeah they are representative of the player base let's make it cost 4 forma to build this thing that is nearly useless 
also 
this thing cost 20+35 plat (or 47 if you were to buy 2 packs)  if you were gonna buy the formas and freaking take 5 whole days to craft if you were to do it completely free to play , heck even warframes takes 3 days and a half to craft 
also this aura forma should apply to stances in melee weapons as it would be more likely that you want to swap stances when you want to change your gameplay a bit than change your aura on a warframe . basically 0/10 would never use coz i can use the 1/4 of it's compenant to get the exact same result +  have 3 formas to spare and spare myself the nitain cost 

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, Rin-senpai said:

regular forma - can into one sign
aura forma - one universal sign (3/4 in one)

enough worth

only used on an aura slot , tell me how often do you switch your aura to a totally different polarity ?? not very often i assume 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Wait, the Market has these?

Hek yes, logging in!  My Mag Prime has a mighty need.

I think you read it wrong, though they also said it weird. They mean its worth 55pl of Forma bought from the market, or if you get 2 packs of 3 its 70pl idk where they got 47.

Unless im wrong and reading it wrong, again they said it weird.

Edited by (XB1)DaleW80

1 minute ago, (XB1)DaleW80 said:

I think you read it wrong, though they also said it weird. They mean its worth 55pl of Forma bought from the market, or if you get 2 packs of 3 its 70pl idk where they got 47.

Unless im wrong and reading it wrong, again they said it weird.

Yeah, no, I misunderstood due to phrasing.  

Universal forma slots??  Wow I said we needed this on weapons (at 1 forma per slot) so it would encourage us to forma every slot in our gear.....

Even if its just for Aura I think its TOTALLY worth it!!!   All you gotta do is look at the list of aura's and see how many useful ones their are.   Some frames need every ounce of mod capacity you can squeeze out of them so taking other aura's even if you want to isnt really an option.  

I think if they were just going to do this crap to Aura this is a pretty scummy way of doing it.....It would have been waaaaay nicer to make ever aura be the same mod compacity,  and make every aura NO polarity or the same polarity...    Instead they turn it into a plat sink....

That kind of thing is usually a sign the game is starting to die.   Less people playing so they start trying to squeeze platinum from free players more and more...  ( This is not suprising to me.   If they continue making all the new content Lv45+ and hard like profit-taker,exploiter,fractures,  tridolons,  arbitrations,  ESO,   Casual gamers are going to quit.   Hardcore gamers will have less people to play with so some of them will also quit... and it will death spiral from there until its a 5 man dev crew making garbage content..... example =   Daybreak - DCUO)

• Like 1

I think it´s fine for what you get. I thought about a way to add instead of replace a polarity every time you use a forma but this one is actually faster and cheaper. At least if you can actually get a bp.  Drop rate/ rng isn´t one of my favourite restrictions...

Edited by Arcira

3 часа назад, DeathGold сказал:

only used on an aura slot , tell me how often do you switch your aura to a totally different polarity ?? not very often i assume 

Never cause realistically you will want corrosive in most situations. But when you don't need it and want to gain edge in other department like niche stuff I need not to only spend forma, but also spend time to level warframe up again, then the same to switch back. That's why I don't use power donation, but I would if it was one time investment, same for +hp, same for hp regen, same for +armor. There are times when me and my clanmates would benefit from different auras and pretty often, maybe around 2-3 times a week. But we are stuck for 3+ corrosive cause enemies armor is a b****.

42 minutes ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

Liar.

nah, maybe 100 nitain would be i little bit too much, but i would agree with 50 of it - credits and forma isn't much of an issue for me anymore (i have about 85 ready build ones at hand and got at least one more every day - more if i find some in creates)

1 hour ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

Liar.

actually no.  Some of us have plenty of forma, nitain and credits.  To me that type of forma would be far more valuable as several of my builds conflict with each other (and more I have in mind do as well).  The result is that I need to farm several sets of each warframe.

So if we look at Equinox:

Day Equinox - Farm Parts, Level up 7 Times for 6 forma total

Night Equinox - Farm Parts AGAIN, level up 5 times for 4 forma

Day Equinox Prime - Farm Parts, level up 5 times for 4 forma

Night Equinox Prime - Farm Parts, level up 3 times for 2 forma

Then I need to buy 4 Warframe slots. So yes  - I would gladly pay my posted price.

And he is not alone - Mag, Mirage, Oberon, and Banshee I have the same issues. I would pay so I don't have to farm so many sets, buy so many slots, level up so much crap again and again.  I would pay so I could EXPERIMENT with different builds without breaking my main build, or having to apply forma, level up, test, then apply forma again to undo it if I didn't like it, level back up etc.

Thinking about it, I'd pay even more - although perhaps not as gladly.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

actually no.  Some of us have plenty of forma, nitain and credits.  To me that type of forma would be far more valuable as several of my builds conflict with each other (and more I have in mind do as well).  The result is that I need to farm several sets of each warframe.

So if we look at Equinox:

Day Equinox - Farm Parts, Level up 7 Times for 6 forma total

Night Equinox - Farm Parts AGAIN, level up 5 times for 4 forma

Day Equinox Prime - Farm Parts, level up 5 times for 4 forma

Night Equinox Prime - Farm Parts, level up 3 times for 2 forma

Then I need to buy 4 Warframe slots. So yes  - I would gladly pay my posted price.

And he is not alone - Mag, Mirage, Oberon, and Banshee I have the same issues. I would pay so I don't have to farm so many sets, buy so many slots, level up so much crap again and again.  I would pay so I could EXPERIMENT with different builds without breaking my main build, or having to apply forma, level up, test, then apply forma again to undo it if I didn't like it, level back up etc.

Thinking about it, I'd pay even more - although perhaps not as gladly.

Although I agree with the aura forma value being alright, and agree with your core logic. 

You really have 4 equinoxes? I have one Equinox (and recently a prime) with 3 builds and can usually swap out 2 mods and have a 4th one ready to go,

Guess I went A little off topic there. 

Il y a 9 heures, Darth_Predator a dit :

Never cause realistically you will want corrosive in most situations.

Definitely not, don't think that hype stuff is that popular. Lots of players are using steel charge, physique or even amplified weapons depending upon innate polarity. As far as i'm concerned i use growing power a lot and if i'd be switching auras, it'd be to switch from growing power to corrosive on my equinox since she can have really various builds.

As someone said switching auras isn't that helpful on many frames, convenient it is, but not that mandatory. Thus it shouldn't have such an expensive cost and tbh i'm kind of worried we don't have universal formas for frames and weapons yet. It would be a great help to anyone.

2 часа назад, 000l000 сказал:

Definitely not, don't think that hype stuff is that popular. Lots of players are using steel charge, physique or even amplified weapons depending upon innate polarity. As far as i'm concerned i use growing power a lot and if i'd be switching auras, it'd be to switch from growing power to corrosive on my equinox since she can have really various builds.

As someone said switching auras isn't that helpful on many frames, convenient it is, but not that mandatory. Thus it shouldn't have such an expensive cost and tbh i'm kind of worried we don't have universal formas for frames and weapons yet. It would be a great help to anyone.

People using what they want, I'm not the one to judge. We use mostly corrosive cause like half of my clan doesn't have ridiculously op weapons, so in their case CP is near to mandatory when they do high level missions.

Universal forma for everything is a bit too much imo.

Il y a 2 heures, Darth_Predator a dit :

Universal forma for everything is a bit too much imo.

Not necessarily. You aren't using much augment mods then cause having specific builds with standard polarities, augment mods polarities and now umbra polarities is a huge pain tbh.

I don't care much about universal polarities being limited to one or two but at least one could help tremendously with builds using augment mods.

55 минут назад, 000l000 сказал:

Not necessarily. You aren't using much augment mods then

True. While I'm not running a lot of augment centered builds (e.g maybe only 2-3 of them), I can see your point here. And yes, there must be a limit on how many of those you should have.

19 hours ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

Cost is fine IMHO given their limited use cases. Hek I'd gladly dump 8 forma a million credits and 100 nitain to build a forma that allows any polarity (bonus) in a lower slot on a weapon or warframe.

pgqPGzVRZHp5bEsbheTHndpHh_c=.gif