Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 127 Overview

[DE]Taylor

b1aba061323570142624739992a81088.jpg

We’re back with another Devstream, featuring a look at the new Disruption gamemode coming with the Jovian Conchord update, news on changes in Nightwave Series 2, some UI QOL changes and so much more!

This overview is a beefy one, so as usual, if you have the time, we recommend watching the full episode for all the nitty gritty details, or just read about the highlights in our overview here: https://www.warframe.com/news/devstream-127

23 minutes ago, DoomMunkey said:

One of the first things they say is that there is a 24 alert for riven. Boot up game and this is false, typical.

Yeah... I have much more interest in a riven than a catalyst...especially considering that 75 wolf creds will buy me one... well it's that or nitain because there's nothing else for me to spend it on.... got to be honest wolf creds are the most useless thing possible for a long term player when there's nothing in the store for most of us.

Still waiting on an update on titania deluxe...sure that was shown around a year ago now...

I also love how they introduced another 'game mode', which lets be honest is basically just interception with an extra step and buffs/debuffs for 'artificial' difficulty, while leaving two existing game modes unfinished in many people's eyes... I'd rather DE 'finish' arbitrations and onslaught than introduce another game mode that will likely be left in an 'unfinished' state.

Most UI changes just seem like they're making things take longer than the old ones due to the 'effects' being added to 'make it look pretty' or poorly thought out UX decisions.   The store UI seems a downgrade in all honesty as it's lacking a fair bit of information just to make it look pretty... but you still managed to keep the plat purchase button at the top BEFORE the bp. 

1 hour ago, LSG501 said:

Yeah... I have much more interest in a riven than a catalyst...especially considering that 75 wolf creds will buy me one... well it's that or nitain because there's nothing else for me to spend it on.... got to be honest wolf creds are the most useless thing possible for a long term player when there's nothing in the store for most of us.

Still waiting on an update on titania deluxe...sure that was shown around a year ago now...

I also love how they introduced another 'game mode', which lets be honest is basically just interception with an extra step and buffs/debuffs for 'artificial' difficulty, while leaving two existing game modes unfinished in many people's eyes... I'd rather DE 'finish' arbitrations and onslaught than introduce another game mode that will likely be left in an 'unfinished' state.

Most UI changes just seem like they're making things take longer than the old ones due to the 'effects' being added to 'make it look pretty' or poorly thought out UX decisions.   The store UI seems a downgrade in all honesty as it's lacking a fair bit of information just to make it look pretty... but you still managed to keep the plat purchase button at the top BEFORE the bp. 

Orokin Reactors and Catalyst have usefulness to me as long DE has more stuff coming that can use them, Rivens on the other hand, I have limited space for and they dissolve for pathetic amounts of endo, so they only represent trade items much of the time. To that end, the 75 Ducats represent either another catalyst or a few nitain.

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

This overview is a beefy one, so as usual, if you have the time, we recommend watching the full episode for all the nitty gritty details, or just read about the highlights in our overview

Just read it all and i would like to say that before thinking of trials, can we get solar rail conflicts back? The armistice has been there since U16 and even tough their major flaws (hosting and lack of balance) have already been fixed, yet there's still no progress on them.

So can we assume the ayatan sculpture and forma challenge will be in the new series? Or have DE stated before that we will not have those challenge anymore?(with reference if possible)

I believe force player to burn their resource stock is just silly, but If DE believe this is justify, maybe I should start farming more mutagen sample in case we will need them for challenge like build 10 mutagen mass.

Unlike mobile defense, players will be able to activate multiple artifact defense terminals at a time

You basically recycled excavation mission: multiple mobile defenses activated at once from enemy drops. Players will still sit there an do anything else than kill whatever comes close. And you have the nerve to call it "new game mode"...

And nothing about melee? Come on DE, it's not funny. How much more will you avoid this topic?

Oh, sorry! Steve spoke about this! Now I am calm and I will just wait for new changes! 

Thank you!

Collect keys from fallen Amalgams to activate corresponding artifacts, then protect the artifacts from the oncoming masses of enemies.

Will the level of these artifacts scale or will we reach a point where enemies will simply one-shot them like excavators?

An “on-demand threat” available in Series Two using some evergreen rewards.

Hopefully more than just one, seeing as how that mask of his has a 2.00% drop chance.

We will be increasing drop rates on Ephemeras where it makes sense to do so.

Hopefully buffing the Blazing Step's abysmal 1.01% drop chance.

Viewers of TennoCon 2019 on Twitch can get a Twitch Drop of a new Ephemera

Hopefully with some method to address the issues that happened last time and will inevitably happen this time as well.

i still dont understand why developers keep thinking about remove the good things from the game, i mean .. thats not the right way to keep the players inside the game. talking about itzal: everyones know the first ability is the best think you can ever have on archwings, everyone loves it, it makes the game B E T T E R, it makes the player's experience B E T T E R, and there we go again thinking about nerf things, if you want to remove or modify something do it with the bad things, the things that need to be improved or changed, not the things that everyone enjoy to do, i dont like archwings, but at least everytime i has been forced to use it, i always think "oh thanks god, at least we have itzal's first". you shouldnt touch it, at least add it in some way to the other archwings but dont touch an ability that makes the player enjoy the game.

Archived