Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.2 + 25.0.2.1

[DE]Megan

59 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed a crash related to the Domestik Drone.

U guys also need to fix them for Dojo's, I'm just notice that they sometimes stuck in objects and they cannot moved nowhere, they just sitting in one spot and that's it.

I was watch my drone in dojo for 1h how he staying in one spot, so I dont need to talking to much hes stuck on my Orokin stairs and hes stay there forever. 😍🤗

7 minutes ago, Clem2-TheClemening said:

Enable 2FA

I had enabled 2FA long before... even got ephemera. I got the same bug as below

48 minutes ago, n.ull. said:

When i try to trade the game tells me that i have exhausted my daily trades, but i havent traded today and i also have 2FA enable since before the update, i even got the ephemera

51 minutes ago, indra52 said:

i really hate wht is happening. revert it.if they are exploiting then target only the players in that silver grove thing.don't screw everyone.i am against exploiting but don't make the game more grindy. the kuva farm is already S#&$. 

Just now, Samhel said:

still no nitain, noice, than i think i remain at searching for the caches..... nearly mission impossible, thanks DE

Watch primetime livestream tonight and the devstream tomorrow to get nitain twitch drops.

So all Kuaka scans gone...
Conservation scans was already painful, but what should i say if you're doing regular reset of the 20 scans !!! 😞

Plus, the classic codex bug of asking 20 scans for eximus variant, as usually lowered to 3 scans in few hotfixs....

DE... Why are you so much tormenting the codex completists ? what have we done to you except dedicating our playtime to complete some of the core of your game.... Please, stop playing with codex !!!

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Doubled the amount of Hexenon reward drop from Disruption. 

Got to be honest, if that's going to be the 'main' drop it needs to be higher than what you can get from just killing the enemies... although I'd rather see it taken out of the drop rotation and just given a higher drop rate from enemies.

The rate at which we get hexenon from drops is already disproportionate to the amount needed imo and having a reward that is now '12' at best when we need 1200 just for wisp, let alone the weapons, is kind of comical if I'm being honest.

Hi DE, after jovian concord first update my warframe account (MR 27) downgraded to (MR 26) for some reason, i read the previous topic that some tenno might have it because kogake weapon is having an issue, now the problem fixed but not with my acc, it's still MR 26... I can easily gain my MR back to 27 by levelling up new stuff, BUT I just wanna know why? Thank you

• Fixed Chesa Retrieve double dipping with Nekros’ Desecrate.
  • Fixed Chesa/Desecrate double dipping with Hydroid/Khora.

You need to revert this, at least the Desecrate part since it requires 2 players. The fact you called a "fix" is insulting.

35 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.2.1 is now live!

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash related to the Domestik Drone.
  • Fixed Nyx’s Absorb being affected by teammate damage when using the Assimilate Augment Mod.
  • Fixed the Aero Agility Mod appearing as ‘Beyond Legendary’. It now displays the correct 11.54% drop chance in the public drop tables.
  • Fixed a level hole in the Gas City tileset.

Just a heads up that the update public drop table is "broken" -- it cuts off partway through the Neo N5 (Intact) relic and none of the other data is included after that point.

droptable_cutoff.png

Archived