The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Update 25.1.0

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, DeDraKun said:

I usually speak for my whole clan as none of them use the forums 🙂

5 minutes ago, Boneyard_96 said:

What Noggle was added?

Tyl Regor.

That "very excited" is one of his lines during his boss fight.

"I'm very excited now. The anticipation. Ooh. I always learn so much... from a live dissection. A dissection? No, no no no, that sounds too humane. Your death will be... painful."

vor 26 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed the Kazeru Prime Sugatra Energy color not applying to the electricity.

And the Thanatos Sugatra got some interesting rework as well!

Its flying about half a meter separated from my hilt now.

All other ones appear normally.nz0TdJf.png

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Wisp’s Sol Gate ability being able to damage Nullifier bubbles (and then killing the Nullifier). This follows precedent with other Warframe abilities that were fixed (Revenant).

Yeah, this is both a nerf to an unimpressive ability and thematically baffling - I understand the nullifier bubble being able to cancel the portal to the sun, but how does being immune to the void give resistance to the literal sun? If you throw a nullifier into the sun (I'm sorry, I mean PERSONALLY. THROW. YOUR BELOVED NULLIFIER. INTO. THE. SUN!), would it just be fine? Are there just a bunch of Corpus solar mining facilities that we haven't yet visited?

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the Relic tab reverting back to ‘All’ after Refining a Relic in a different tab (Meso, Axi, etc).

Would be nice if a similar fix was made to the inventory screen, so that selling something didn't throw you back into the 'All' tab.

4 minutes ago, Chroia said:

Mechanically different.
Chroma and Mirage buff weapon damage (same as Octavia's Amp, iirc?), Rhino buffs all damage, including ability damage.

Unless that's what you meant, in which case *shrug*?

Yeah, the additional damage isn't being calculated at all for weapon based explosions, can't recall if Chroma's buff worked for Ferrox, definitely isn't working for Mirage.

hace 1 minuto, AuntieDone dijo:

theres a reason for that, a very good reason

Maybe, but while console players buy everything with platinum i cant do it in Pc. Even if there's a good reason for that it seems unfair to me. 

Just now, XzWasPzX said:

Maybe, but while console players buy everything with platinum i cant do it in Pc. Even if there's a good reason for that it seems unfair to me. 

im pretty sure thats because "TennoGen is a collection of community created content that are selected by Digital Extremes and subsequently implemented in the Market. Revenue generated from the Market will then be split between Digital Extremes and the creator."
its them giving money to the creator, if you could buy it with plat, it defeats the purpose

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Trading Post permissions have been disbled for people visiting the Dojo IF the Dojo is current in the ‘Featured Dojo’ Star Chat spot (unless you’re a Clan member) to prevent Trading pop-up spam.

That's weird decision. And it's bad. Literally. Especially for those with connectivity problems. They used to trade in featured dojos, because some of them are providing it for some reason.

2 minutes ago, XzWasPzX said:

the reason is that part of the money made from purchasing tennogen items goes to the creator themselves.

Archived