Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I lost one of the rarest items in the game

(PSN)Spluncy

So I have played this mission, gave all the information I could and in the end lost out on one of the rarest items in the game because of something that was not my fault but the fault of the creator of Warframe. Until I get the hate blueprint back or something that will accommodate for it, I will not play this game any longer. It disheartened me that I just spent real life money on this game 2 days ago and something like this happens is so frustrating. Especially since it's an extremely rare item that i've been wanting. Please fix your game

• Like 1

Hate is not easy to get. It took me more than 2000 in game hours to finally get it. That’s much longer than average I think. But don’t worries, you will definitely get it again sometime. It’s just RNG, and there are many more ultra rare items you will get over time. 

• Like 1

We can't really help you with the lack of information here. Even with the full information, we couldn't do anything beyond giving you advices.

That's unclear whether you did it or not, but the Support is here https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Among the important information to provide: Date/Time of mission (don't forget about the Time Zone), other Tennos if you have their names, mission node/type.

• Like 2

You can submit a report with screenshot and info on date, time, mission and what happened to the support to reclaim the reward. Last time when onslaught was new, I lost a rare khora part on host migration, after giving all the details, I was able to get back one of the rare parts. 

• Like 3

Normally if the item disappear because of the bug in the game, they'll return it for you. But you'll need to tell them everything related to the bug. The information you give us here aren't going to get DE to do anything. As you'll need to explain what 'something that was not my fault but the fault of the creator of Warframe' you talking about is.

But TBH, I got a lots of Hate BP but only got like 1 or 2 Despair BP... Also a lot of War and Broken War BP lol... Not to mention about 3 Smoke Ephemera BP in 10 encounter...

• Like 1

Hate isn't that rare.
Hate is a mediocre item.
Last but not least:
"Until I get the hate blueprint back or something that will accommodate for it, I will not play this game any longer."

Do you actually expect anyone to care or for the devs to treat you specially? You're not owed.

Edited by Ver1dian
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, (PS4)Spluncy said:

I will not play this game any longer

One single player less won't make a difference.

Besides, you're not missing out on anything. Took me 3 years to get the Hate blueprint, and yet I haven't even built it because it sucks.

And recently I got the War and Broken War blueprints - but I won't build them. Because I refuse to grind the required parts like the hilts, which have horrible RNG, and because the weapons aren't that great to begin with.

Heck, when those released, I spend like 5-600 plat on the pack just to get the War sword -  and I was (and am still) disappointed in its performance. And don't get me started on this LEGO brick armor.

2 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

One single player less won't make a difference.

Besides, you're not missing out on anything. Took me 3 years to get the Hate blueprint, and yet I haven't even built it because it sucks.

And recently I got the War and Broken War blueprints - but I won't build them. Because I refuse to grind the required parts like the hilts, which have horrible RNG, and because the weapons aren't that great to begin with.

Heck, when those released, I spend like 5-600 plat on the pack just to get the War sword -  and I was (and am still) disappointed in its performance. And don't get me started on this LEGO brick armor.

Really? I had no problems getting all the parts for both War and Broken War. Guess thats RNG for you.

I'm also pretty chuffed with War. Not my best sword, (Galatine is still my favourite), but its up there.

Hate an rare item :shocked: .. i always tought that War is an Rare item to get

you will get Hate Bp's from stalker more often than you get War

but yeah feels bad if you are hunting an specific item and it dissapears from the inventory

did you try to re -log and see if its there 

check foundry for the bp

Send Support ticket asking for return lost item ( Maby someone from the Devs can help you )

Good luck OP hope you get your Hate bp back :thumbup:

2 hours ago, FlusteredFerret said:

Always makes me chuckle, when people rant-post on here about some terrible wrong that DE did them...but fail to give any explanation as to what happened. :laugh:

Especially when they make a statement directly to the devs (i.e. Fix your game) when I've been told over and over that the devs don't read General.

Also Hate wasn't rare for me.  I haven't gotten a Despair yet though.