Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reminder: Lotus Ephemera

Just a friendly reminder that in order to get the Lotus epherma, one must link an twitch/warframe account and watch at least 30 minutes of any panel BEFORE 5:59 PM EST. This means that it's before the TennoLive Panel (which will drop Nekros Prime). I hope no one will miss it due to the technicality. https://www.warframe.com/news/warframe-empyrean-e3-teaser-trailer

GET YOUR FREE NEKROS PRIME AND LOTUS EPHEMERA 
For the first time ever, we’re streaming all Main Stage TennoCon panels throughout the day before TennoLive! Watch any panel on Twitch or Mixer for 30 consecutive minutes to receive a free Lotus Ephemera. This drop ends at 5:59 p.m ET.

Then at 6 p.m. ET, watch TennoLive 2019 and witness the full reveal of Warframe: Empyrean to get a FREE Nekros Prime! You’ll earn him by watching the show for 30 consecutive minutes between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. ET. (Includes a free Warframe slot!)

• Like 6

I just hope too many people don't think all they need to watch is the last panel which is ostensibly for Nekros not the Ephemera.

That said I very much appreciate the reminder and making the distinction  🙂

Edited by Oreades

2 hours ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

Huh? Weird, i got twitch drops on several devstream/prime time before by watching from app

Ok.  All I remember on the subject is during various other major events people were saying that watching on mobile didn't actually count for reasons unknown.

Kudos for helping the community! Yet I still bet with certainty that some will not get it and possibly complain about it. Not because the drop failed, but because either they didn't know, couldn't plan for it or don't search for these informations until it's too late.

Its not necessarily their fault, as sadly this game should have a better information system. And yet it isn't fully DE's fault either since not all info is of the utmost importance and it doesn't have to make full use of the communication channels available. But it will happen. 

Either way the point is you can't please everyone, and there must be an effort on both ends. Otherwise we'd never move forward.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

What is gonna be worse is when people do link, watch both aspects, and get one or the other or neither.

I recall a few times that I had to unlink and relink over the past year, missing some drops that I did watch. It's technology made by humanity. All we can do is spread the word, hope the linking works right, and wait to see where everything falls.

....and what is this about not being able to get them through the Twitch App? Please say it ain't so as I got no PC to watch on and I do like playing on my Console while watching on my phone.

If i understand the schedule (posted above) correctly the streams for the lotus ephemera will start at 11am EST (till 5:59pm).
So we're still a few hours before it starts.

Does any1 know if you can watch it on mobile devices (and ofc get the rewards) since ill be working at both times 😕

I'm really confused about when this event takes place. The news page says that it ended June 10th ("Posted On 2019-06-10" "This drop ends at 5:59 p.m ET."), yet this thread was posted July 1st and apparently the drops are actually happening today?