Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Prime: Hotfix 25.3.2 + 25.3.2.1

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

With Relic Transmuters like for Riven Mods right?

No no, like to have the same system of transmutation with regular mods. Like we select 4 Lith relics, or any 4 relics, and we transmute them to get a different relic. This would help out with a ton of relics that have gathered over time, and to have a shot at new relics for new prime stuff

Ty, since you're looking into dojo bugs, what about fixing the inability to move the orokin lab anywhere since the armistice for clans with a pending research? I have to base the design of my dojo around an unmovable room...

10 minutes ago, --RV--Sleepy said:

The hotfix seems to have done something to the camera when editing things in dojos. Every time I use the constrained movement the camera resets position. It makes it almost impossible to edit things.

Reported to the team for investigation! 

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sabotage Changes & Fixes:
These Changes & Fixes relate directly to if the Reactor Sabotage ‘magnetic’ situation is triggered:

• Increased visibility of the panic button placed at the Reactor console.
  • Reduced hack time for enemies at the Reactor panic button to 1.5 seconds.
  • Increased 'Defend' time to 60 seconds from 40 seconds.
  • Fixed no enemies spawning to trigger lockdown at the Reactor console.
  • Fixed enemies unable to reach the Reactor console.

Why? Everyone already does meltdown because it's the fastest option, why make one of the alternatives slower?

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Wukong’s Celestial Twin no longer utilizes Quick Thinking to fix the Twin living indefinitely. 

That was to be expected. But how about making him actually able to use Adaptation? Also, could Cloud Walker be made more transparent? It's way too blinding most of the time.

Archived