Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Prime: Hotfix 25.3.2 + 25.3.2.1

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

Thanks, but we seem to run into the "too few enemy spawns" issue even in the higher level tilesets. Sometimes not even when playing solo. I think just upping the spawn rate in general in missions like survival, especially making it independent of how many players are in the mission, would be a great help.

(...)

Several survival missions suffers from low spawn rates, making then "unsustainable" mob wise even with Nekros sometimes - i guess the only exceptions are dark sectors with reasonable spawns (and better pathfinding/behavior, since they have the tendency to reach the player faster). People ask this for ages by now, to be able to select the "difficult" for survival (because they actually work better with a full pt, but can be overwhelming for new player if low in the star chart). And by difficult i mean the "player number" - simple to be able to solo a mission and have the normal amount of spawn, not just a fraction (what means more loot too for solo players).

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Lance_Lionroar:

Thanks, but we seem to run into the "too few enemy spawns" issue even in the higher level tilesets. Sometimes not even when playing solo. I think just upping the spawn rate in general in missions like survival, especially making it independent of how many players are in the mission, would be a great help.

This is good. Some teleport pits are actually unnecessary to begin with, and their existence should be minimized. Especially when you consider how merely touching an area you're not supposed to debuffs you of everything.

Are there any planned changes towards manual blocking? Or at least manual gliding? As it stands you can only glide with your primary/secondary weapons unless you only have melee equipped. Not only does this prevent blocking while gliding in mid-air, but also if you only have a primary + melee equipped and you're carrying a canister, merely clicking RMB will automatically drop that canister. It's very annoying, and the opposite of fluid.

On that same note, there's still no fix for unequipping the mining gear whenever you melee. It was not that way upon release, this got bugged somewhere along the way and it's not being talked about.

This, I fully support all of this and honestly hope you guys at DE are aware of those things being a massive pain in the rear end.

Wukong Prime: Hotfix 25.3.2.1 is now live!

Login issues that affected a select few have been fixed serverside! 

Fixes:

• Fixed Operator Focus Abilities being broken if a tree is semi-complete. This also fixes Operator Void Mode being broken.
  • Fixed UI lockup that could occur when viewing Nightwave Rewards and then an Act.
  • Fixed the camera snapping to an odd orientation when performing actions that lock its orientation (namely, rotating/pulling/pushing Decorations in the Orbiter).
  • Fixed extra beam Range (Ruinous Extension) negatively affecting the secondary beam lock Range of the Ocucor.
  • Fixed a level hole in the Orokin Derelict.
  • Fixed a level hole in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Historically the number of concurrent enemies in Survival was related to where the mission was in the Star Chart; early missions tended to have less enemies and later missions tended to have more and this number did not change even when you stayed in a mission longer to face higher-level enemies. As an experiment we have changed the scaling mechanic so that staying in a low-level mission longer will also increase the enemy count as it increases the enemy level until it hits the same cap it would have for high-level missions.

Ooh god yes.

I was wondering where all the Denial Bursas went. I eventually needed to lock myself in a room on Pluto and just afk between alarm spawns. Least fun I had had on a quest yet, and that's including mandatory waits for the foundry to finish. Which is especially sad as you can attach a plat value to the quest.

For future knowledge, where did they put the guaranteed spawns or did they just weight them for quest holders?

hace 21 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

Wukong Prime: Hotfix 25.3.2.1 is now live!

Login issues that affected a select few have been fixed serverside! 

Fixes:

• Fixed Operator Focus Abilities being broken if a tree is semi-complete. This also fixes Operator Void Mode being broken.
  • Fixed UI lockup that could occur when viewing Nightwave Rewards and then an Act.
  • Fixed the camera snapping to an odd orientation when performing actions that lock its orientation (namely, rotating/pulling/pushing Decorations in the Orbiter).
  • Fixed extra beam Range (Ruinous Extension) negatively affecting the secondary beam lock Range of the Ocucor.
  • Fixed a level hole in the Orokin Derelict.
  • Fixed a level hole in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.

Thanks! But speaking of Nightwave... there is still the problem of the bottom half of the screen being cut after doing right click in the rewards. You have to exit and enter again the Nightwave screen to solve it EDIT: Also entering and exiting from the creed offering screen fix the problem.. but is anyoing XD.

Is it possible to make Wukong's celestial twin a little smarter? It keeps shooting corners and walls instead of going around it and shooting the enemy. Pretty sure it can see through walls to where enemies are, but by the time the enemy gets to me, the twin is out of ammo because it wasted it on a wall.  

Got to "Changes" and broke down to Alt+F for "Zhuge" to hope and pray that the explosions had been moved to an Alt Fire mechanic, please unify the damage in normal firing mode and let the split self damage explosive what not be an alt fire mode. Thank you. 

all of these fixes and not one for the zhuge.
are you people that lazy or just ignore anything once its 2 days old?  and if you had all of these fixes ready and being worked on why was a bugged prime in the access you are trying to sell not being addressed
how about not being able to see exalted weapons anymore?

also, why are for with no given reason doing trashy add ons , did you really have to time gate us another 20 seconds. are you that desperate?

Great work, for what possible priorities come. Hopefully, we'll see a fix to Wukong's Celestial Stomp augment not working for clients.

• Wukong's dopple will end up not performing the action, and if by some chance it does, the stun proc will not trigger.

For more changes with wukong and his interactions with quick thinking.

Will there be a day where quick thinking activates first before his passives do?

I mean, you have to use up all of your three lives of the passive first before activation [Quick Thinking] 

Il y a 4 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixed overly shiny floors in the Grineer Ship tileset as reported here:

So this isn't the new rendering engine shown at tennocon ? Because the Kuva Fortress and nearly the entire game gained that shiny looks on 25.3.0, will check if it's still present on the tilesets.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Sentient Troopers not spawning in Lua Exterminate missions.

Hooray!

Even though I got my final War Blade from lab sentients about a month ago finally, that's great news for B War/War farmers.

Archived