Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Sorry to bring down the IQ of the conversation, but:

I wanted to get an electric Kuva Karak to match my converted liches because why not? So, I ground out until I found the Karak, killed the Larvling, all good so far. Unfortunately, they also look really cool and I kinda want to Convert them to keep them.

Of course, I also am aware that there's still the no-repeats rule, so I'd need to do another lich before I could get another crack at the Karak.

Decisions decisions.

2 hours ago, Loza03 said:

So, I ground out until I found the Karak, killed the Larvling, all good so far. Unfortunately, they also look really cool and I kinda want to Convert them to keep them.

Of course, I also am aware that there's still the no-repeats rule, so I'd need to do another lich before I could get another crack at the Karak.

What's the element percentage?

If it isn't that high (even if you're just collecting it) then I'd say convert instead, finding a decent weapon is much easier than finding a cool looking Lich.

48 minutes ago, Aldain said:

What's the element percentage?

If it isn't that high (even if you're just collecting it) then I'd say convert instead, finding a decent weapon is much easier than finding a cool looking Lich.

27% electricity. Electricity because I wanted it to match my other Converted Lich's Karaks.

Little did I know that Purple Doomguy would be joining that roster:

U0Wig00.jpg

(it's not just me right. That helmet looks kind of like DOOMguy's?)

38 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Oh, by the way, heads up, Steelseries is apparently giving away the T-mobile stuff from a while back:

That's pretty nice, thanks for the heads up. 

Btw, that Lich has to be one of the coolest I've seen (that's not saying much since I hunted only about 8, got a decent Chakkhur or however you write it and a Bramma and never touched the system again), I'd be leaning in favor of keeping him. Thinking about it, it's pretty sad that Liches have only two personalities, and are just glorified slot machines. 

6 hours ago, Yrkul said:

And that is a cool looking lich. Hopefully, they'll implement more uses for the slaves faithful companions than we have now.

4 hours ago, (XB1)ShonFr0st said:

Btw, that Lich has to be one of the coolest I've seen (that's not saying much since I hunted only about 8, got a decent Chakkhur or however you write it and a Bramma and never touched the system again), I'd be leaning in favor of keeping him. Thinking about it, it's pretty sad that Liches have only two personalities, and are just glorified slot machines. 

Advice taken. Lich has what I can only assume is a comfortable new home amongst the waiting room to jump in and provide cool-looking but ineffectual aid.

13 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I got an hour of sleep last night.  Struggling to stay awake...so what does my dumb as do?  Make a big bowl of spicy food and now, I'm struggling to stay awake again. 

How spicy was it ? Believe me i just made a reaper hot sauce and its painful enough to keep me awake  and wake me at night ^.^ 

a nice wishlist of things that have been forgotten / havent been expanded upon after release 

the lich system (more liches would be fun i mean srsly! more personalities and more cosmetics tied into them)
Expanding upon RJ even more and tweaking alot more then just a balance pass that shouldve been out on day one. more misisons more avaioncs skills ships and more

the next big papa of Cetus 

the next big momma of Orb vallus 

adding more rewards and new rewards to the  old game modes 
this isnt a complaint i just would love to see more of this stuff tbh at this point i really dont care about the newer content 

What if they made it so that you can separate your elemental effects so they don't combine with like a separation forma or something that would cut the mod off from the other elements so instead of getting gas you could have something like fire and toxin or instead of magnetic cold and electric that way you could divide up your elements so you could deal them at base value I obviously know this would be powerful for condition overload so I think to balance it out you could make them really expensive to make 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MagPrime said:

For my mouth, not that spicy.  For my nose, very spicy

The local grocery store has a little deli (in the sense of a counter with hot trays were they sell pre-cooked food.  Not the same thing as a genuine deli apparently.)  They sell something called "chicken fire fingers," strips of chicken breast covered in some mix of spices that makes them look vaguely reddish-orange.  I keep buying them, and I'm not sure why.  I like the taste, but I apparently react quite poorly to something in the spice mix.  (As in, exactly four hours after eating them I start to get stomach cramps, and a four and a half hours I had better already be headed to a restroom.  OnO  )  And yet somehow when I see they have them, my first thought is always "Oh, I like those.  I should get half a pound."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EmberStar said:

The local grocery store has a little deli (in the sense of a counter with hot trays were they sell pre-cooked food.  Not the same thing as a genuine deli apparently.)  They sell something called "chicken fire fingers," strips of chicken breast covered in some mix of spices that makes them look vaguely reddish-orange.  I keep buying them, and I'm not sure why.  I like the taste, but I apparently react quite poorly to something in the spice mix.  (As in, exactly four hours after eating them I start to get stomach cramps, and a four and a half hours I had better already be headed to a restroom.  OnO  )  And yet somehow when I see they have them, my first thought is always "Oh, I like those.  I should get half a pound."

I do that lol coworkers brought in bacon maple bars for my birthday party and they are so bad for me but I keep eating them.  (they got 24 for some reason) 

2 hours ago, EmberStar said:

And yet somehow when I see they have them, my first thought is always "Oh, I like those.  I should get half a pound."

That's because spicy food is delicious. I react badly to Phal curries (who doesn't), I still order them though. The endorphin kick, the sinus clearing, the... everything else clearing. All part of the delicious package.