Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I was hunting a Hyper Zinogre!

I was minding my own business!

I glance over to my computer screen. And, in the corner of my eye, in the corner of the Screen, that Epic Games store notification thing that I usually don't pay attention has the Kingdom Hearts 3 logo?

WHAT

• Like 1

The saddest thing is people just completely miss the point and say "We just need combo multipliers for Ranged weapons, that'll balance things!" despite the obvious negative effects that spamming multipliers on top of multipliers makes content nigh impossible to balance by and long.

Edited by Aldain

7 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

Time is no problem at all, Those sizes are more than close enough :D thank you so much!

I played with a few settings and posted the result, came out a bit better balanced colorwise.

2 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Dangit now I'm trying to find the "perfect" version of this image

6RQyiRx.jpg

13 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

Well. They do look pretty on you.

tyty

14 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

Personally I feel they'd take up too much of my field of view. I already find the warframe itself blocking a lot of the screen.

Oh I take them off when I play.  I can't scroll out to see around them and they don't turn invisible like they're supposed to, so, off they go. 

15 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Honestly, prefer the cold over the heat.  I can pile on layers and take hot showers but when it's too hot, I can't take off my skin.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

I'd love to move somewhere it snows eventually, but I've also heard shoveling snow can suck after a while. I'd have to try it out first and see if it's a sacrifice that's worth the view.

1 hour ago, DarthK3v said:

Took the words right out of my mouth.

I'd love to move somewhere it snows eventually, but I've also heard shoveling snow can suck after a while. I'd have to try it out first and see if it's a sacrifice that's worth the view.

I lived where it snowed so much I lost my hatchback. 

Shovelling isnt too bad, but get you one of those snowblowers and you'll have far too much fun.  Wind up doing the entire block just because its entertaining.  

• Like 1