Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

11 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Then wouldn't that have made Anthem the Destiny killer and not the Warframe killer?

Not exactly. You see, it was a Battle Royale. Unfortunately, Warframe has a better mobility system that is completely unfair in PvP.

vor 14 Minuten schrieb Kaotyke:

Not exactly. You see, it was a Battle Royale. Unfortunately, Warframe has a better mobility system that is completely unfair in PvP.

Wouldn't that also mean that the entire Destiny & Anthem community was destroyed by the 1% of Warframe's community who mastered the mobility system⁉️

Or did everyone used Octavia?🤔🤔🤔

17 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Oh no! DE nerfed our Shovels and Pickaxes in the melee changes!

Looks like we're just gonna have to use something less subtle...

french fries lol GIF by Robbie Cobb

Some tasty, salty, fries. My favorite. 

For real though, the changes seem sensible enough, a reduction in enemy staggers will make the full melee play style a bit harder to pull off, but of course nothing will change for a good build with appropriate survivability.  

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)ShonFr0st said:

For real though, the changes seem sensible enough, a reduction in enemy staggers will make the full melee play style a bit harder to pull off, but of course nothing will change for a good build with appropriate survivability.  

Honestly I'm mostly worried that they're just gonna slap on more multiplier mods on guns instead and call it a day.

Like pouring gas on a fire and hoping it will burn out if you just make it bigger...but I didn't hear exactly what they discussed so hopefully I'm wrong in that regard.

14 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Mag helpin' with the roommates groceries

May be an image of cat

You named your cat Mag? 😍 Do they have a polarizing personality? Do you find yourself drawn to them?

Jokes aside, cute kitty.

14 hours ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

Chill guys, they spoke more about buffing guns than nerfing melee

If melee got nerfed, id imagine it to be 10-25%, 75-90% buff to guns

While I agree with you and applaud your efforts, by this point trying to get the average Warframe player to not freak out about upcoming changes is about as effective as bringing an un-Forma'ed Stug to fight Steel Path Sentients.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, DarthK3v said:

You named your cat Mag? 😍 Do they have a polarizing personality? Do you find yourself drawn to them?

Jokes aside, cute kitty.

Yes, yes & yes.

When she stares at you with those giant yellow eyes in such a tiny face, you kinda feel your soul getting pulled towards her lol 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

I win if someone posts after I do.

Thats the issue bub. If the next posts after you are from NPCs... how can it be someone? There are no humans in the internet. No individuals to be "one". Only the collective.