Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone know what is being referenced as "secret" for the weekend?

(PSN)WeWillNotWin

Question

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

It is the patch note for a hotfix they just deployed on PS4.

I see. Well, I can't find any similar reference in the PC patch notes, so it's either secretly already shipped out beforehand and now that consoles are caught up they're ready to flip the switch, or it's a console-only thing.

I'm kinda half-asleep right now so I can't really think what that might be. Sorry.

Edited by KnossosTNC

1 minute ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

One can only hope that it is the release of Railjack...but not likely.

You mean straight up impossible lol. It'd never come to us without first getting tested by pc, much less they letting us have it first. Even in a dream world where all platform builds are the same we'd get it at the same time at best. 

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

Right, but there was no information stating that this was a PS4 only “secret”

Aye, but looking at the info we have I still regard it as plain impossible. Not even cross-progression is not assured, we also don't even know what it might entail. Added to that there's the fact that DE very rarely releases major stuff on time (usually with a good delay), so hoping for such an update for all platforms so early is wishful thinking. And then there's yet another added fact; DE always raises hype up before a release so that they can boast the high login numbers, free advertising and some hype-based profit.

Just a matter of managing expectations.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

10 hours ago, (PS4)boilerhogbc said:

66963060_2421551257904378_58455750439075

Yeah, but we'll NEVER get a million Tenno on the planet, let alone on Area 51. I mean the game lags bad with more than a few dozen around.

My God! Think of the HOST MIGRATION! It would TrUlY BReak The INterNets! If not Implode the Universe!