Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 25.4.1 + 25.4.1.1

[DE]Megan

11 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Only when you select a skin, never for the default appearance.

There's straight up no option for me period. Either Umbra has his Umbra skin and is wearing the scarf and hooks, or he has a different skin and the scarf and hooks are gone. I've looked with both gamepad and mouse controls and I'm seeing no option

EDIT: Nevermind, thought it'd be a button in the skin menu. The toggle appears after selecting the skin and backing out to the general Appearance menu. And yeah, it's a nice option. Now I don't need a plain Excalibur to do a proper Hayden Tenno cosplay 

30 minutes ago, LasarraSelendis said:

Latron's got the Conclave variant, and, boy, is it sweet.

Where mah Burston skins tho? Like, I don't understand why the Braton has about 5-something skins and none for the Burston? C'mon, DE...

Yeah, Burston could definitely do with another skin series as well, especially for fans of the previous model it had.

The Latron Conclave skin is alright, but is annoying to color (primary channel has odd metallics, dull/dirty main body, ect) and has low-res textures. I’d prefer a Tekelu skin for the Latron.

Can Umbra receive a crotch buff then? its way weird as how flat it is, when with his scarfs he has some volume there (for some reason), even if it is invisible.

10 hours ago, Addicorn said:

Thank you DE! Thank you so much! And just for you, I give my GLORIOUS METAL ASS!

unknown.png

.-. but now his crotch is inexistent 

There are two gamebreaking Khora bugs I've found that have been in the game for a very long time:

1. Khora's fourth ability Strangledome loses its property to propagate Whipclaw's damage if the player is a client (i.e. is not hosting the mission). Not much else to say, it's consistent and very easy to test out.

2. Strangledome drags enemies to the corner of the map sometimes. Harder to test as I only notice it if I don't host the mission, so I'm not sure if it just happens on certain tilesets or if it happens constantly but I don't notice it when I'm the host because I kill the enemies inside it with the propagating damage from Whipclaw. It's more likely that Strangledome clips with the environment on certain tilesets but I can't be sure.

Another long list of great changes, but with Umbra's I have to wonder... where's the founder love DE? when do we get to use Excal Prime's skin / helmet on Umbra?

Oh, and the animations for the Pyrana prime's akimbo mode are still missing until you switch weapons with the proc active.

can you please change the hotfix so that there's a way to reattach umbra's scarf to him? i realyl liked a certain design i had for him with the umbra scarf and now it's totally ruined thanks to removing the scarf from other excalibur skins. it looks totally off now >n<

edit: oh i just realized there was a toggle switch...my bad please ignore me ^^; 
unknown.png

Can we please get a fix to extermination missions asking us to kill more enemies than there are? Way too often I kill all enemies and go to extraction just for the game to be like, "Oh, kill 50 more." And then when the game actually spawns more enemies, it raises the amount of enemies you need to kill. It's so dumb.

10 minutes ago, Agentarizoa339 said:

can you please change the hotfix so that there's a way to reattach umbra's scarf to him? i realyl liked a certain design i had for him with the umbra scarf and now it's totally ruined thanks to removing the scarf from other excalibur skins. it looks totally off now >n<

Click on that "toggle prime details" which is visible on your screenshot.

29 minutes ago, ZzVinniezZ said:

can we fix projectile weapon and most importantly...the Buzlok and the the horrible spread of it?? it render the thing to useless.

Fully-automatic rifles are bullet hoses . I don't see the problem, nor does DE need to continue butchering their weapon types.

Hi. A while ago (about 2 months or so), the node Adaro on Sedna was invaded by the Corpus, and its tile set was changed from Grineer Galleon to Grineer Asteroid. The problem is that I used to stealth farm focus there with Ivara because of the decent amount of eximus enemies and because enemies are not far from each other, which allows me to get more kills in a short time. But that's no longer possible due to enemies being spread out all over the wide tile set, greatly reducing the efficiency. Please return the Grineer Galleon tile set to Adaro. Thank you.

This detail toggle was what I was waiting for....and this is exactly what I didn't want.  Is there any way that we can simply toggle the scarf? I like having the other colors and the gold parts, but the scarf ruins just about 90% of syandanas and 80% of armors on excalibur umbra. It simply clips through everything and is extra floaty.  

Or make it an option to "toggle umbral details" meaning the large, golden crescents, and have the scarf as an auxiliary? The scarf is great in it's own way, but the fact that I can only use the wolf syandana or the pyra prime syandana really limits my freedom to fashion excal. 

☹️

Archived