The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Skin lacking weapons do you wish had cosmetic skins?

Zahnrad

So, what skinless weapons in Warframe do you wish DE would give a "new set of paint" as it were? Optionally, if you could choose a pre-existing set of weapon skins, what would it be? (e.g. harkonar, desert camo, tekelu)

The Miter has always been a weapon I've been in love with, in fact it's a weapon that when I'm feeling bored of other weapons, I'll swap to and just have some fun with. Despite the Miter being one of the old weapons, introduced all the way back in Update 9.5, despite my love for the weapon, my love for the weapon sadly does not extend as far for its looks.

If specifying, I'd hope it was the Harkonar Weapon skins, as they're my favourite Grineer oriented skins when you nullify the paint splatters by using two of the same color. (I just hope if we do get one it isn't a desert camo skin)

Reference for what I'm talking about in an old thread here.

Spoiler

Made this thread in responce to me feeling a lil salty the Miter's rival (Panthera) was just given its own skin, where as the Miter itself still has none, and sadly, Panthera Prime will probably happen before Miter gets a skin.

Edited by Zahnny

probably a skin for battacor like how would the grineer have created this weapon vs a paint job.

11 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

I wish every infested weapon had a more conventional looking skin.

something like that would be cool too like getting "proto hema".

12 hours ago, SkalleBonk said:

Well i wished the Ignis had more then one skin. The Towsun skin is not bad but more skins would be cool since i use Ignis Wraith daily.

There's also the Ignis Solstice skin but I don't know if it'll ever return.

20 minutes ago, AncientWendigo said:

While it already has one, the Kohm really needs another skin. Something like a Wraith variant or Harnkanar might work, it just has to be a hell of a lot better than what we have.

The uh, Kohm already has a Harkonar version, if you check my spoiler I have a thread with pictures on my Harkonar Kohm apperance.

2 hours ago, Zahnny said:

There's also the Ignis Solstice skin but I don't know if it'll ever return.

I've never seen that one before. Looks better then Towsun skin. Can only hope it show up during this years Tennobaum 😄

Edited by SkalleBonk

While that Nyx Deluxe Shotgun skin is a big help in making e.g. Sobek look less horrible,
I still want a Sobek-specific skin that turns it into a weaponized crocodile. Because yes.

Zaws & Kitguns are of course the obvious choice, let those use universal skins already.

The eventual rework of Stug (yes I am insane still holding out a tiny sliver of hope for that one)
better bring with it a visual update as well, because man that thing is ugly.

20 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

The uh, Kohm already has a Harkonar version, if you check my spoiler I have a thread with pictures on my Harkonar Kohm apperance.

You're right, I forgot the name and it doesn't fit my mental image of Harkinar, both of which are problems with me. 

While that skin has the potential to be better than the default, it can also look terrible. I'd like one that makes it a little more Kuva-y.

tbh, I've wanted this for a while, but I'd like if we could use the "default" arrows for bows on other bows.

Or instances where changing the bow skin changes the arrow skin (provided the arrow skin is default)

I'd love to use the Paris Abra (or whatever it was called)'s arrow on my Rakta Cernos. Also, there's not many arrow skins in Warframe as it is.