Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

sarpa prisma .. vandal or prime will it ever get a improvement??

maxximuxx

1 minute ago, Lazarow said:

Unlikely soon. they first would have to add more gunblades so the whole category wont have all prime variants

Ik  that sadly but

That's why I said prisma or vandal too so they do the 2 prime versions of it 

It would be great to have a prisma sarpa or a sarpa vandal.

Redeemer got buffed to god lvl yes but I still prefer to use my sarpa

redeemer does huge DMG but the blast proc is horrible and it feels slow clunky to use in my opinion

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maxximuxx said:

That's why I said prisma or vandal too so they do the 2 prime versions of it 

Prisma, Wraith, vandal and Prime are the same as the weapons get buffed so it will not matter, the only differance is that prisma is baro(most weapons can get this) wraith is grineer and vandal is corpus while prime is tenno weapons, as long as the weapon gets a new buffed version it is the same sitation so they need more gunblades before sarpa can get buffed

Edited by Lazarow
prisma not prime from baro

46 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

Unlikely soon. they first would have to add more gunblades so the whole category wont have all prime variants

Didn't stop DE from priming Nikana long ago. And it even had another variant already.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

Didn't stop DE from priming Nikana long ago. And it even had another variant already.

Dragon Nikana is not an upgrade from Nikana it is another weapons. In this sutiation the person asks for a better Sarpa variant while we have Redeemer prime Sarpa is the only gunblade left that has no imporved variant, if Sarpa would to be improved right now then the whole category would have better variants than default ones and adding more gunblades would be pointless as the ones we have before would be better than the new one

5 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

Dragon Nikana is not an upgrade from Nikana it is another weapons. In this sutiation the person asks for a better Sarpa variant while we have Redeemer prime Sarpa is the only gunblade left that has no imporved variant, if Sarpa would to be improved right now then the whole category would have better variants than default ones and adding more gunblades would be pointless as the ones we have before would be better than the new one

Dragon Nikana was a straight upgrade to the only Nikana weapon in the game. It even uses the original weapon in crafting process. Why is it considered a separate weapon? Because of separate Riven category? It'd be the same as saying Umbra is not an Excalibur variant because he's featured as a separate character in Frame Fighter.

I honestly figured that it'd come out with Mesa Prime... AFAIK, this is the first time every item from a set (the razor gunplay bundle) has been primed. Tigris, Akjagara and Redeemer all have primes, and that hadn't happened before then (comparing the 'bolt' series - Boltor had been primed, and Akbolto much later, but we don't have Boltace prime)

15 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I honestly figured that it'd come out with Mesa Prime... AFAIK, this is the first time every item from a set (the razor gunplay bundle) has been primed. Tigris, Akjagara and Redeemer all have primes, and that hadn't happened before then (comparing the 'bolt' series - Boltor had been primed, and Akbolto much later, but we don't have Boltace prime)

I tough the same that's was sarpa coming with mesa prime but then they said redeemer

As for the razor gunplay bundle 

I never understand why they choose redeemer instead or sarpa that was higher slash and fits better for the bundles but that's DE for you

If anything; It'll probably get broken with a hard nerf come Melee 3.0

At the moment Sarpa is highly dependent on its combo counter from multiple bullet hits to build up its effective stats (weeping wounds build)

but Melee 3.0 is likely going to remove the counter mechanic and replace it with a 'heavy strike' DMC type of thing.

Most likely Sarpa will get overlooked and killed by that changeover.

RIP

4 hours ago, Daskrieg said:

I for one think we need more gunblades, sarpa prime, dual gunblades and some gunblade zaw parts.

Your right there are 2 weapons that only have 2 the gunblades and the nunchaku 

But dual gunblades I don't think we will get them ever 1 is already more overpower than most weapons but a dual wield like the glaives would be most welcome

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-08-26 at 12:33 PM, maxximuxx said:

Let's face it there's only 2 gunblades in the game as of now and since redeemer got primed when can we expect a better version of its slashy brother\sister SARPA 

you say that like sarpa is not hidden op

(are you using condition overload right)

gas works, viral works, corrosive works, it simply works

17 hours ago, Sharkgoblin said:

you say that like sarpa is not hidden op

(are you using condition overload right)

gas works, viral works, corrosive works, it simply works

I agree with this, I may use my redeemer prime alot but damn the sarpa is a gem if i go where i know i will be facing nullifiers, i take the sarpa since it will shred through them and all other forms of life unfortunate enough to have a status effect on it, Even if it means they have to create and add in some corpus,grineer and infested gunblades plus xaw gunblades before making the prisma/prime sarpa then by all means lets add to the pool and make BOTH happen.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-09-11 at 3:06 AM, Daskrieg said:

I agree with this, I may use my redeemer prime alot but damn the sarpa is a gem if i go where i know i will be facing nullifiers, i take the sarpa since it will shred through them and all other forms of life unfortunate enough to have a status effect on it, Even if it means they have to create and add in some corpus,grineer and infested gunblades plus xaw gunblades before making the prisma/prime sarpa then by all means lets add to the pool and make BOTH happen.

I simply love sarpa and to be honest haven't even use redeemer prime after lvl it up 

Sarpa is fast shreds everything I'm just mad for them puting redeemer in the razor bundle when it doesn't even have slash whatsoever it should have been sarpa not that one but oh well 

• 4 years later...

I never really liked the Sarpa.. what does the gun part of it even classify as? pistol? rifle? SMG? the burst fire also feels kinda pathetic compared to the nice meaty sound of the Redeemer's Shotgun Barrels. I'd argue Stropha and Vastilok are better as well.

as for whether or not it gets a variant, who knows.