Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

x100 Restore Pads | Can you please? DE?

ZarTham

3 hours ago, paul5473 said:

Then you need to go farm if you dont have a vitality and using 100 pads a run check your builds asap...

Hey, not me, blame the others who think Energy vampire loadout for Trinities & stacking nothing but damage boosting mods as Chroma, is a good idea when you come for eidolon hunting. If one cannot sacrifice 2 mod slots to not be constantly falling on the ground and wasting other people`s time reviving you. Then clearly THOSE people have a  massive problem lol.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb --Q--Nameless_Player:

x100 forma as well now we're at it

Don't be greedy, smaller stuff if fine, Forma is fine as it is since they want you to log in each day, checking each day is not as much work, thing i would change is reduce its build time tho, 24 to 18 hours so and combine it with the daily reset so you not push yourself more behind with the building but keep it a daily thing.

18 hours ago, (NSW)Kadet said:

Wouldn't life be simpler if we could just queue up multiple items in the foundry?  As in (for this example), queue the x10 restore Pad in the foundry 10 times, and it'll take 10x as long to to complete.

I've wanted to queue ciphers like this forever. Queue the cipher 10 times, come back in 10 minutes, there are 10 ciphers.

It would avoid adding a new x100 item.

This would have so many other applications compared to just having a 100x pizza craft. I can queue all my damn forma BPs as I get them, for example, or queue up specters (I use them almost exclusively for solo interception missions).

Edited by Pizzarugi

4 hours ago, Pizzarugi said:

This would have so many other applications compared to just having a 100x pizza craft. I can queue all my damn forma BPs as I get them, for example, or queue up specters (I use them almost exclusively for solo interception missions).

Exactly. Better quality of life all around.

If DE insisted on making it something unlockable, they could brand it a "Foundry Efficiency Upgrade" or something.  But I hope they wouldn't do that. Even new players get tired of making ciphers, or refining gems, or other repetitive tasks.

Can we have a rechargeable battery/flask, like 10-15 charges for mission or one that refills after 500 kills +assists (crafting cost can be high : 1000 usual tabs +argon +arbitration res +something from a new disruption)? 

On 2019-08-29 at 9:59 AM, Pizzarugi said:

Funny, and here I was, feeling like I’d be putting my foot in my mouth by saying,

It won’t matter. If DE provides for a 100 X BP, then it’ll just be all the sooner that the endless will connect with unlimited.

It’ll become the next thing that they’ll want in exchange for topping Simaris Standing (to be just like an infinite synthesis scanner charges).

Alad V and Zanuka don’t get to make 100 X Pizzas, because there are no “Endless” Assassination Missions.

(And besides, his facilities are already “consuming Jupiter’s resources on a massive scale,” so there is no really good reason to assume that he can’t or isn’t making unlimited amounts of consumables for endless personal use).

The endless mission players will want unlimited consumables.

Really, they DO want unlimited consumables.

The players who aren’t into doing “endless” missions probably want unlimited consumables and just don’t know it yet.

But everyone will want anything that’s unlimited if it’s made available. 

(Honestly, would say, “No, I’m fine with doing all the more monotonous stuff, even though I don’t really have to, since if I just grind for standing with _____ Faction I can get an unlimited ________ and never have to make or requisition _______ again.”)

Hell, it won’t be long before players are going into captura and taking pictures of how many pizzas they can cover a scene with and form into the shape of Clem or something. 

I really don’t understand what’s restraining players from just saying what they really want, straight out.

”DE, consumables should be made unlimited.”

Hey, look, if there’s really nothing unreasonable about that, then what is the hang-up?

Why should there be any limitations at all on any consumables?

Edited by (PS4)xxav1xl6ivax
  • Like 1

x100? I'd rather be able to order Ordis how many restores I'd want to build, same goes for Air support. Like, maybe I just want to build like... I don't know, 16? or 7? Maybe 77 if I have the resources? So instead of having 10x blueprints, we would just have normal blueprints, but we could choose how much we want to build at a time. I think that would be cool.