Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did anybody ask for this Lua Spy change?

thatguynels

Even if nobody explicitly asked for it, they may just have data that shows that something like 95% of people fail, or outright don't attempt the music thing.

Though if I recall correctly, it shows you the pattern in less than a second, which seems a bit too fast if you're just going to show the pattern once.  Of course since last I knew, only the host can see the pattern anyway, slowing it down hardly matters at all.  I for one would still go for the bypass hack anyway were I still trying to farm Lua spy.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, (XB1)LordZonut said:

Still don't got blood rush. 

Used over 150 ciphers for nothing.

I am mildly triggered.

you could probably buy it for next to nothing nowadays, there should be a ton in circulation after all the Acolytes we've had, and we're due Acolytes to reappear again at some point, so you could also wait until then as well. no sense in bashing your head against a brick wall.

4 hours ago, Im_a_Turtle said:

Watching youtube videos all day has slowed my capacity to solve simple puzzles so i very much appreciate it. /s

I don't get the /s.

Sure it may not be you, but every second tool these days can't do much else but mimic a video.

7 hours ago, Firetempest said:

[video]

Oh, so it was also one of those things that you'd sometimes fail through no fault of your own anyway.  It's less and less surprising that Lua spy was removed from sorties.

My friend and I had a good setup doing Lua spy anyway.  He'd do the shooting challenge, and I'd blast through the other two.  By the time he'd finished the shooting one, I'd be close to, or finished with the others.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Lollybomb said:

Oh, so it was also one of those things that you'd sometimes fail through no fault of your own anyway.  It's less and less surprising that Lua spy was removed from sorties.

My friend and I had a good setup doing Lua spy anyway.  He'd do the shooting challenge, and I'd blast through the other two.  By the time he'd finished the shooting one, I'd be close to, or finished with the others.

Lua spy is still really easy. If you can't do it that's a you problem.

These spy missions at least need some attention. Unlike the grineer one. There's Always a dumb shortcut in those missions.

51 minutes ago, (PS4)Lollybomb said:

What shooting challenge ?

The mirror one is completely cheesable by passing through the present, you just have to be mindful of the laser and the occasional sensor drone.

The one with the rotating laser is extremely easy and the last part is cheesable with operator void rush while the warframe is standing on the activation plate. Even if you mess up and get touched by a laser you can still clear it on time actually.

And the last one which involve going in and out of present/past repeatedly got a super easy and safe path any frame can go through within a minute.

Ivara/Wukong just makes the first and second vault even more of a joke, but they are perfectly doable with any frame. Grineer Spy on Kuva fortress or Uranus are actually harder without at least a stealth frame lul.

Edited by Isokaze_BestKaze

14 hours ago, thatguynels said:

0b53389abf.png

There were a few threads requesting Lua Spy be added back to Sorties and the prevailing view was that Lua Spy is really hard (even though it's really easy)... So I guess DE made Lua Spy a little easier?