Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Come on DE, no Kuva rewards in the NW? Really?

Pitvh

3 minutes ago, Chicadino said:

There goes my investment...
Saved up all this cred just to spend it all on Kuva and now it's all gonna go to waste! 🥺

You wasted that much time on NW when you could've gotten more kuva in less time from doing kuva missions? Smart "investment".

3 minutes ago, Troll_Logic said:

Nightwave is fun

What is this heresy...

Anyway, you can farm "Kiva" with much faster rate than trying to get 15 emissary things every 10k standings. Try not to be too upset about it. While doing "Kiva", bring something else to do, training weapons/warframe for example.

• Like 3

Justo ahora, Zilchy dijo:

Cry on the forums in general discussion, I'm sure they'll read it...

i know may i dont do too much but i will spam theirr facebook account about that and maybe i wont get nothing from that but i wont be quiet too

• Like 1

Just now, r21187 said:

i know may i dont do too much but i will spam theirr facebook account about that and maybe i wont get nothing from that but i wont be quiet too

Bro just make a thread in feedback, they might see that. Or hit em up on their discord, much more likely they'll see it mate 🙂

hace 2 minutos, Zilchy dijo:

You wasted that much time on NW when you could've gotten more kuva in less time from doing kuva missions? Smart "investment".

hace 13 minutos, Zilchy dijo:

Time to cry.

Cry on the forums in general discussion, I'm sure they'll read it...

so they pay you for being an A****** or just for fun? go back to lol to be a troll there

• Like 4

Justo ahora, Zilchy dijo:

Bro just make a thread in feedback, they might see that. Or hit em up on their discord, much more likely they'll see it mate 🙂

i dont use discord :v i barely speak english 

feed back? i am kinda new on forums i just did a search and i got this treadh but i will search maybe someone did already on in feedback

4 minutes ago, Pitvh said:

so they pay you for being an A****** or just for fun? go back to lol to be a troll there

For the first quote, if you're after Kuva then do kuva missions, I can easily earn 10 times what you'd earn doing your nightwave in the same amount of time.

For the second quote and 3rd quote, rub together your last 2 brain cells and realise you should be making a thread in feedback not general discussion because otherwise I'm free to share my opinion on here.

Lastly, name calling? Nice, the kind of thing a 12 year old would do.

Also I don't play lol. Given your apparent lack of maturity perhaps you should go back to fortnite?

Edited by Zilchy
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, r21187 said:

i dont use discord :v i barely speak english 

feed back? i am kinda new on forums i just did a search and i got this treadh but i will search maybe someone did already on in feedback

Yeh there's a lot of sub forums on here to wrap your head around man. Just go the main forum page and check for the bug/feedback stuff and you'll find it in there. Welcome to the forums.

Lastly, name calling? Nice, the kind of thing a 12 year old would do.

you dont even know where that name come from you shi t, im worried about you kid having a dad like you

school? lol man, the kid here was you making Shi ty coments for everyone, you dont like something? you can just pass the topic, but you are so mature that you had to make you super useful coments.

Edited by Pitvh
  • Like 2