Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Come on DE, no Kuva rewards in the NW? Really?

Pitvh

11 hours ago, Troll_Logic said:

I shouldn't be surprised by this forum, yet I always am.

Post:  There should be a kuva option in NW for players that already have everything crafted in NW.  Kuva has been offered before.

Responses: You're entitled.  You should farm kuva instead.  NW kuva farming is bad.  You can't tell other players what missions are fun.  You're insane.

Of course the responses have nothing to do with the post, but oh well.

Except most of the complaining is that DE is somehow obligated to make sure one specific reward appears at one specific time in a RNG shop for no good real reason/ other than "it should".

I admit I was very mildly disappointed by the lack of Kuva available from NW (mostly because I just picked up yet another Daikyu Riven), but I don't really care too much. The most valuable thing in the Cred Offerings, imo, are the Orokin Catalysts. The vast majority of my Creds have gone to buying up Potatoes, since it's the only reliable way to get them for free. Meanwhile, 10k Kuva is less than an hour of decent grinding, which I can do at any time.

2 hours ago, Corvid said:

During the Devstream IIRC, and it's on the news ticker in-game.

Ah, Streams are always at a bad time for me and I haven't been in game recently.  I wonder why it's not posted in announcements like in the past. 

Thank you, guess I better get grinding!

Just now, MagPrime said:

Ah, Streams are always at a bad time for me and I haven't been in game recently.  I wonder why it's not posted in announcements like in the past. 

Thank you, guess I better get grinding!

If you want, I could PM you in future when things like this are announced.

I really don't get why on earth DE wouldn't curate the final week of the NW store to include Kuva. It is exactly the thing that some players are going to want to close their credits out to just like some players are going to blow all their remaining NoraBux on Nitain etc. 

How something like this falls through the cracks boggles my mind.

16 hours ago, Zilchy said:

Perhaps next time you should post it in feedback then where DE might actually see it. Cos otherwise, seeing as it's going to have ZERO effect on getting the issue resolved, it is instead seen as whining.

What exactly do you expect DE to do now?  It's already the last week.  Rewards are already posted.  What's done is done.

11 hours ago, Izuku_Kasumi said:

you should really stop with "do a kuva missions, its faster"..well for only 50 credits was 10k and you can get it for free, nightwave challenges are so easy to do and you can complete it while normal playing. almost everyone expect that there will be more rewards last week, and well, theres same rotation as week ago, great. i have almost 100k kuva but loooot of rivens to roll and im not the only one + rotation for kuva siphon/flood is once per 45 minutes, you can complete every missions in max. 20 mins and what do you wanna do next half hour? running arbitration is next option..

PS.: nightwave rewards are only for newbies, only auras, vauban, reactor/catalyst, helmets, weapons and skins for weapons with changes textures only. Kuva was only last chance for higher MR.

There are other methods of getting Kuva than just doing the flood when it appears, Kuva disruption isn't bad and there are also all the kuva nodes on the planet that refresh fairly quickly. 

Yes nightwave is for newbies, so if you're a veteran why bother doing it? 

Edited by Zilchy

I'm not bothering once I hit 30.  I have pretty much everything the store has had to offer and if I don't, it isn't tickling my collectors spot. /shrug

I just want Tier 30 rewards and them I'm probably back to City of Heroes and BL3 for a bit.

5 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I'm not bothering once I hit 30.  I have pretty much everything the store has had to offer and if I don't, it isn't tickling my collectors spot. /shrug

I just want Tier 30 rewards and them I'm probably back to City of Heroes and BL3 for a bit.

Pretty much "wake me when the game offers a challenge".

Just now, Zilchy said:

Pretty much "wake me when the game offers a challenge".

Not so much a challenge as, wake me when there's something fun to do again and other players are less rude to non-meta players.  

Had some META minded MR16 try telling me I wasn't Warframing right because I was playing Mag with a shotgun and I just, I was amused at first but then they wouldn't leave me alone after the mission ended.  

20 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Not so much a challenge as, wake me when there's something fun to do again and other players are less rude to non-meta players.  

Had some META minded MR16 try telling me I wasn't Warframing right because I was playing Mag with a shotgun and I just, I was amused at first but then they wouldn't leave me alone after the mission ended.  

Mag? What a scrub. As if play a frame you enjoy using, what's wrong with you. And a shotgun? That only does enough damage to overkill enemies by about 500% Up your game mate.

Just now, Zilchy said:

Mag? What a scrub. As if play a frame you enjoy using, what's wrong with you. And a shotgun? That only does enough damage to overkill enemies by about 500% Up your game mate.

Right?  Like, I'll never get anywhere with that set up.  Be stuck on Uranus and wind up quitting.