Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why are you on break from playing warframe?

(PSN)sweatshawp

46 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

There hasn’t been any engaging content for many.

many people see weapons and frames as just a new toy that you craft because there isn’t any thing can do anything with anything in game atm

most mods aren’t viable for play and people are still using the same mods from 4-6 years ago for the same weapons and new ones that again are just seen as a tool at this point 

the only new mechanic for bosses was really the infested nightwave boss I do give them kudos on that by type resistance isn’t new in terms of orb mother and invincibility phases as well

bug fixes isn’t new content rather then fixing old content 

prime access is pretty much dlc and the sidegrade of what we already have.

the lore is all over the place while enjoyable if you get into it it’s really on a tangent unless your actively watching YouTube videos for it and mighty inconsistent 

it’s not a new map but a new tilest with the same mechanics and game modes 

so we have disruption which is techannly one new thing this year.

people still aren’t using augments that aren’t really good because the builds are so stale atm.

but again this is my personal view on content you may feel like warframe has content I don’t and I just disproved it with my opinion on how I personally see thing with wf rn. The key word is personally. A lot of people seem to be under the same boat as well. It’s great that you feel the game has content but for many it just feels like there isn’t  content or rather should I say there isn’t much  sustainable enjoyable or engaging content for many 

"At least for me that is content, so, Im gonna ask again: What's your deffinition of content then?"

the only new mechanic for bosses was really the infested nightwave boss I do give them kudos on that by type resistance isn’t new in terms of orb mother and invincibility phases as well

and the Ropalolyst? The exploiter orb (https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1070992-buried-debts-update-2450/ )? Thusk thumper? Those aren't boss? Mmmm...

it’s not a new map but a new tilest with the same mechanics and game modes 

so we have disruption which is techannly one new thing this year.

It is a new map, they arent using the same textures, same tileset and same things of the old jupiter. It was a rework, it's not like the revamp of the earth nodes... So yeah, it's new. every mode on that map isn't the same as the old (spy, defense, mobile def, etc), they even added a new kind of enemies, amalgams. And disruption is new, there is no "techannly" (technically?) on that.

There hasn’t been any engaging content for many.

(...)

but again this is my personal view on content you may feel like warframe has content I don’t and I just disproved it with my opinion on how I personally see thing with wf rn. The key word is personally. A lot of people seem to be under the same boat as well. It’s great that you feel the game has content but for many it just feels like there isn’t  content or rather should I say there isn’t much  sustainable enjoyable or engaging content for many 

Yeah, that's what i'm saying since the beggining: "No content =/= No content FOR ME", there is content but its ok if doesn't appeal to you, it's ok if you avoid it because you don't like it, it's okay to be tired of the farm or whatever reason a person has to not find content for themselves. There is content besides all of your preferences tho.

Also... No content =/= No SUSTAINABLE content

Edited by xHeretic
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, xHeretic said:

"At least for me that is content, so, Im gonna ask again: What's your deffinition of content then?"

and the Ropalolyst? The exploiter orb (https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1070992-buried-debts-update-2450/ )? Thusk thumper? Those aren't boss? Mmmm...

It is a new map, they arent using the same textures, same tileset and same things of the old jupiter. It was a rework, it's not like the revamp of the earth nodes... So yeah, it's new. every mode on that map isn't the same as the old (spy, defense, mobile def, etc), they even added a new kind of enemies, amalgams. And disruption is new, there is no "techannly" (technically?) on that.

Yeah, that's what i'm saying since the beggining: "No content =/= No content FOR ME", there is content but its ok if doesn't appeal to you, it's ok if you avoid it because you don't like it, it's okay to be tired of the farm or whatever reason a person has to not find content for themselves. There is content besides all of your preferences tho.

Also... No content =/= No SUSTAINABLE content

Again that’s your personal ideology but we feel and don’t consider those things content under what we see and believe. While you Vbeleive these things are content to most of us again we feel as if it isn’t. Your arguing my opinion is wrong when it’s just an opinion. I don’t think it’s content in the game for long time players and you think it’s plenty of content 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Again that’s your personal ideology but we feel and don’t consider those things content under what we see and believe. While you Vbeleive these things are content to most of us again we feel as if it isn’t. Your arguing my opinion is wrong when it’s just an opinion. I don’t think it’s content in the game for long time players and you think it’s plenty of content 

"Im gonna ask again: What's your deffinition of content then?"

3 post in a row ignoring that simple question.

TennoCon Weekend was the end of the honeymoon for me. During that week, I started running into more disconnections/host-migrations than before, which resulted in a lot of lost loot and time. Then, the Hostile Mergers UI bug showed up and effectively turned every mission into a waste of time, unless I wanted to stand around and ask people to wait for my UI to refresh. I also began experiencing intense spikes of lag whenever I stayed in a mission for too long, and this happened when I was playing solo and public. Hostile Mergers was especially frustrating for me, because throughout the entire course of the event, (and despite all of the threads detailing the issues with the UI and Demolysts appearing out of nowhere) DE really didn't say anything about the matter.

I just felt really disappointed, since in the past, they'd let events run a little longer if a bug or an error was actively interfering.

All this, plus the new art direction for female warframes, has just made me lose interest in the game. I think I'll come back for the New War though.

18 minutes ago, ty91 said:

when people say there is no new content they are referring to content that will keep you playing for a long time that is rewarding and perhaps difficult, i think you know this. you are just defending the fact that people are not using the word "content" correctly.

I’ve stated just that content that is found rewarding and difficult. He had stated from my previous threads that all I do is whine so I assumed he read the post where I’ve given what I consider content. 

54 minutes ago, ty91 said:

when people say there is no new content they are referring to content that will keep you playing for a long time that is rewarding and perhaps difficult, i think you know this. you are just defending the fact that people are not using the word "content" correctly.

Nope, what im reading is "no content", "nothing to do" and that kind of comments are what im targeting tho. Sustainable/engaging content is a different kind of content and opinion (pretty subjective one), and i cant disagree on that. There is content, sustainable content are a personal thing imho and thats pretty fair.

34 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

I’ve stated just that content that is found rewarding and difficult. He had stated from my previous threads that all I do is whine so I assumed he read the post where I’ve given what I consider content. 

I did see yesterday your thread on warframe partners leaving the game and later on other posts sayinc how much fun time you (and your gf) are having on destiny 2, that doesnt mean ive seen all of your post or threads here. Will you stop assuming things or are gonna argue about your opinions? Tell me then: What is content for you if anything on my previous list isnt content for you? 

6 minutes ago, xHeretic said:

Nope, what im reading is "no content", "nothing to do" and that kind of comments are what im targeting tho. Sustainable/engaging content is a different kind of content and opinion (pretty subjective one), and i cant disagree on that. There is content, sustainable content are a personal thing imho and thats pretty fair.

I did see yesterday your thread on warframe partners leaving the game and later on other posts sayinc how much fun time you (and your gf) are having on destiny 2, that doesnt mean ive seen all of your post or threads here. Will you stop assuming things or are gonna argue about your opinions? Tell me then: What is content for you if anything on my previous list isnt content for you? 

If I say there isn’t anything to do of course again I’m talking about myself which is something you obviously don’t like to hear. If I say Therese nothing to do in my perspective and opinion there isn’t anything to do for me and those who have similar views. You saying “there is this this this x y z reee stop saying there is nothing” is beyond disingenuous to what we’re saying because while you feel there are things and content. Again us PERSONALLY don’t feel as such.

lets see you came into the thread Ina demeaning and dismissive behavior assuming and saying one was whining in said post. If you’re going to not come towards someone in a respectful manner don’t exit the same in return as for saying this if you’ve read that post it’s not that hard to scroll on my profile and continue to do such if you’ve already came off as a person who showed no respect upon entering. As I’ve said I’ve argued about my opinions. It’s obvious that you and I don’t share the same ones but if you’re so pressed on such go read previous threads and even what I’ve been stating here. 

Content for me is something that holds replay value outside of the rewards and is overall engaging and fun to play it dosent have to be souls born hardness or challenging at all yet. Nothing it warframe is engaging atm is very stale and repetitive.  So yes I don’t think there is any content in the game because no content can equal no content for me if I’m speaking for myself like I have been and everyone else has been in this thread. You seem very adamant on forcing us to say “there is content” but even so we don’t see it because we don’t consider such content 

nothing to do but slot machines rivens, and lootboxes relics, and the occasional eidolon hunt if i login at the right time

also there's been better games coming out recently, I've been playing xenoblades chronicles 1 (its like wow but single player), surge 2, code vein (Io best waifu), titanfall 2 multiplayer (even with few people its fun as hell and adrenaline rushing, learn from respawn DE that's how you make wall-running and pvp right) and im going to replay the homeworld saga again cuz i love that game so much

so i have no time for gacha games at the moment

Because aside from unlocking arbitrations, the only thing I have to do at the moment is max out my Corvus. And I just don't feel like it, I'll start playing when Nightwave Intermission hits.

Otherwise, I've got Deep Dives to handle in Deep Rock. My Sims magical bloodline needs to become stronger. And I dunno, Taco's.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

If I say there isn’t anything to do of course again I’m talking about myself which is something you obviously don’t like to hear. If I say Therese nothing to do in my perspective and opinion there isn’t anything to do for me and those who have similar views. You saying “there is this this this x y z reee stop saying there is nothing” is beyond disingenuous to what we’re saying because while you feel there are things and content. Again us PERSONALLY don’t feel as such.

Dude, I don't really get this. Im saying (this is like the 5th or the 6th time im typing this) "No content ISNT THE SAME AS No content for me", its ok if you dont find any content, but in the reality there is content, there was content on this year (minor content than a few yers? yeah, but still content. even with the 3 projects beign worked on behind the scenes) and the next mainline will drop more content, even if you don't find it "sustainable content", it is content, what is that hard to get on that? Is not just content for me, as a game dev (as you proclaimed to be) you should know about this. You aren't just talking about yourself tho, you are talking about "people like you wich find on the actual content, no content at all" (look at that sentence, how you can't see it is beyond me). Why is so hard to understand that point? There is content and things to do? Yes, but not for everyone, because people have different playstyles and ways to face the game. If I (personally) still find fun and things to do, is bececause indeed exist, if you refuse to play certain things or no getting higher than mr 17 is good and on totally on you, but there is content even if you dont like it. That isnt just my opinion, is a fact: there is content even if you dont like it or arent interested on it. That's why there are 10 levels of mr ahead of you, because there is weapons and frames you didnt touch at all (and you have your reasons behind it, it's totally ok, im not gonna judge on that). I dont get everything in the game either (im mr 22), but because I enjoy other things and create my own immersion on the game (and yes, we players have to engage on that, is not just a dev thing as you said previously on this thread).

lets see you came into the thread Ina demeaning and dismissive behavior assuming and saying one was whining in said post. If you’re going to not come towards someone in a respectful manner don’t exit the same in return as for saying this if you’ve read that post it’s not that hard to scroll on my profile and continue to do such if you’ve already came off as a person who showed no respect upon entering. As I’ve said I’ve argued about my opinions. It’s obvious that you and I don’t share the same ones but if you’re so pressed on such go read previous threads and even what I’ve been stating here. 

English isn't your primary language right? Isn't mine either and im pretty sure most of your upset on what im saying is because of that.  I didnt saw your profile (you can check it, because it will register my visit) and im not going to do that, wtf. What kind of disrepect was my post when I came into the thread? Im gonna quote myself:

16 hours ago, xHeretic said:

But he is right, ive been playing for 6 years and im still missing things and Im still playing a few hours daily (mostly arbi), the game is full of S#&$ to do and explore, but if one person start saying "there is no content or missions to do because I refuse to play against any faction who put a little difficulty on the gameplay" is pretty much wrong on saying "there is no content". People has opinions, playstyles and whatever, that doesnt men they are right because of that.

Where I was "disrepectful" and were is my "dismissive behavior"? Stop trying to play the victim, again. I was pretty reasonable until you started to put things on me and I've realized this thread is yours too: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1122695-partners-leaving-how-does-warframe-fare/  (and funny thing, I didn't looked up for it, is on page 1 since a couple of weeks), that talks pretty much about what your stance on this point about "there is no content" thing. I do believe you are whinning about the content and beign influenced by people who has money interest on their "youtube career" (lmao). If that offends you, I'm "gulity" on that then I suppose.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Content for me is something that holds replay value outside of the rewards and is overall engaging and fun to play it dosent have to be souls born hardness or challenging at all yet. Nothing it warframe is engaging atm is very stale and repetitive.

That is sustainable content, that's why had a different word, because "content" can be any addition to the game (like QOL changes). As a game dev you should know it.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

So yes I don’t think there is any content in the game because no content can equal no content for me if I’m speaking for myself like I have been and everyone else has been in this thread.

You seem very adamant on forcing us to say “there is content” but even so we don’t see it because we don’t consider such content 

This is a recursive reasoning: " I don’t think there is any content in the game because no content can equal no content for me"

You like a lot talking about "us", "we" and then pretend you are just talking about yourself. Do yourself a favor and READ what you are writting. 

And, stating a fact =/= forcing someone to agree. People believe the earth is flat even when most of the facts point to a nearly spherical shape, that's on them tho, that kind of negationism mindset is pretty much the same as stating "there is no content" when in reality is "there is no content for me" (and every "for me" on that example doesnt target just you, like im getting you are taking it. Is a figurative or rethorical figure that "for me"). I hope you can understand this once for all, because this is getting pretty tedious.

1 minute ago, xHeretic said:

Dude, I don't really get this. Im saying (this is like the 5th or the 6th time im typing this) "No content ISNT THE SAME AS No content for me", its ok if you dont find any content, but in the reality there is content, there was content on this year (minor content than a few yers? yeah, but still content. even with the 3 projects beign worked on behind the scenes) and the next mainline will drop more content, even if you don't find it "sustainable content", it is content, what is that hard to get on that? Is not just content for me, as a game dev (as you proclaimed to be) you should know about this. You aren't just talking about yourself tho, you are talking about "people like you wich find on the actual content, no content at all" (look at that sentence, how you can't see it is beyond me). Why is so hard to understand that point? There is content and things to do? Yes, but not for everyone, because people have different playstyles and ways to face the game. If I (personally) still find fun and things to do, is bececause indeed exist, if you refuse to play certain things or no getting higher than mr 17 is good and on totally on you, but there is content even if you dont like it. That isnt just my opinion, is a fact: there is content even if you dont like it or arent interested on it. That's why there are 10 levels of mr ahead of you, because there is weapons and frames you didnt touch at all (and you have your reasons behind it, it's totally ok, im not gonna judge on that). I dont get everything in the game either (im mr 22), but because I enjoy other things and create my own immersion on the game (and yes, we players have to engage on that, is not just a dev thing as you said previously on this thread).

English isn't your primary language right? Isn't mine either and im pretty sure most of your upset on what im saying is because of that.  I didnt saw your profile (you can check it, because it will register my visit) and im not going to do that, wtf. What kind of disrepect was my post when I came into the thread? Im gonna quote myself:

Where I was "disrepectful" and were is my "dismissive behavior"? Stop trying to play the victim, again. I was pretty reasonable until you started to put things on me and I've realized this thread is yours too: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1122695-partners-leaving-how-does-warframe-fare/  (and funny thing, I didn't looked up for it, is on page 1 since a couple of weeks), that talks pretty much about what your stance on this point about "there is no content" thing. I do believe you are whinning about the content and beign influenced by people who has money interest on their "youtube career" (lmao). If that offends you, I'm "gulity" on that then I suppose.

That is sustainable content, that's why had a different word, because "content" can be any addition to the game (like QOL changes). As a game dev you should know it.

This is a recursive reasoning: " I don’t think there is any content in the game because no content can equal no content for me"

You like a lot talking about "us", "we" and then pretend you are just talking about yourself. Do yourself a favor and READ what you are writting. 

And, stating a fact =/= forcing someone to agree. People believe the earth is flat even when most of the facts point to a nearly spherical shape, that's on them tho, that kind of negationism mindset is pretty much the same as stating "there is no content" when in reality is "there is no content for me" (and every "for me" on that example doesnt target just you, like im getting you are taking it. Is a figurative or rethorical figure that "for me"). I hope you can understand this once for all, because this is getting pretty tedious.

Read ur reading your statement however it’s no fact involved. I don’t consider what you listed as content AGAIN PERSONALLY. So with that being said it can be chopped down to no content = there is no content to me. I’m speaking on a personal level along with the others who feel the same. You’re not getting that I personally don’t think those things are considered as content. You’re aruging someone’s personal opinion with yours. And even so idiotic is that. 

Again you’re arguing ones opinions vs your own in a thread heavily based on why you’re on a break from wf. Where people are posting said opinions. You’re not making any sense here again arguing an opinion vs mine. We clearly have different mindsets towards such and I’ve accepted it.

completely disregarding ones reasons as “there’s plenty to do you’re just not doing it is disrespectful and dismissive “ I’m not playing victim at all never did I say your personally attacking me someone help me I’m being bullied but you coming to continue and argue your personal belief vs mine on the topic of content. Context is key.

So your demeanor changed because of a previous thread I’ve made? Very mature and I’m not influenced by any content creator at all being that I’ve had these same stances before it was an outcry this year and before. It’s just became more prevalent this year. And we do have content creators talking about it so it’s been put on more a light.

also I’m not offended at all.it’s the forums. I run into people who disagree with me all the time. It’s the Internet am I supposed to get upset that someone doesn’t think as I do? 

There is no fact here brother. Everything you’ve mentioned isn’t content to me but it’s content to you. 

Nothing to do, terrible FOV, too many special effects literally blinding me, my character being in the way of enemies disrupting my aim, gamebreaking bugs that make me lose progress, multiple nerfs/bad adjustments to frames i liked, terrible enemy design and decision making, zero fulfillment of the potential this game has which is overshadowed by flashy, attention seeking but trivial content, leaving actually fun and replayable gameplay to be desired, terrible balancing in general etc etc

But literally the biggest reason why i stopped is because i just can't look at this game anymore. It's way too ugly, i play for 5 minutes and it gives me an eyesore or headache. The ridiculously limited FOV, blinding and excessive special effects and the character occupying half of my screen have literally destroyed my eyesight over the 2 years that i played. Im done with this game until DE does something about it, beginning by making your frame go transparent whenever you aim down a weapon sight.

Because it's been midterm season, but though that's over for now I haven't been feeling like it, I'll probably spend a week or two barely doing more than logging on and just playing other things.  Just picked up Hypnospace Outlaw, and boy is that a heck of a trip, highly recommend it.  Then, just like every other time I've taken a break, I'll come back and enjoy myself again with or without """"new""" """""""""content"""""""".

Also, no really you talk a lot about "the state of the game" and things like that, I don't even need to check your profile or anything, you're just a familiar face that has made a lot of similar statements.  And yeah, knowing the things you say and believe, it absolutely colors someone's perception of and interactions with you.  Because that's how people and interactions between them work.  Dismissing that concept doesn't make you enlightened or mature or anything, it just means refusing to believe we don't all exist in a vacuum.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Read ur reading your statement however it’s no fact involved. I don’t consider what you listed as content AGAIN PERSONALLY. So with that being said it can be chopped down to no content = there is no content to me. I’m speaking on a personal level along with the others who feel the same. You’re not getting that I personally don’t think those things are considered as content. You’re aruging someone’s personal opinion with yours. And even so idiotic is that. 

How new enemy types, new modes, new warframes, new weapons, new aguments arent content? because "i doont use it" "i dont like it" isnt content? Are you beign serious?
This is not a thing about "my opinion", even if I disagree on the content created for the game, there is still content, if its sustainable, engaging or appealing to you (or many others) is a completely different thing.

completely disregarding ones reasons as “there’s plenty to do you’re just not doing it is disrespectful and dismissive “ I’m not playing victim at all never did I say your personally attacking me someone help me I’m being bullied but you coming to continue and argue your personal belief vs mine on the topic of content. Context is key.

Dismissing others points and reasons because I have mine isnt "disrepectful" that's how a discussion works, you satnd a point and I stand another and in the confrontation (confrontation isnt a bad thing tho) a polished idea are beign made, if you took it or I took it (or both) is a completely different story (as we can see in here). Trying to put blame on me "beign disrespectful" because I dont agree with you is pretty much playing the victim here.

So your demeanor changed because of a previous thread I’ve made? Very mature and I’m not influenced by any content creator at all being that I’ve had these same stances before it was an outcry this year and before. It’s just became more prevalent this year. And we do have content creators talking about it so it’s been put on more a light.

Yeah, my mindset changed towards you because you passed from just a whinner to a youtube influenced whinner, wich is worse for me. Why it would be bad? I dont know you, I dont know who you are (and idc honestly) and all I have to "know" who im talking to is threads and post (at least here, on the forums). People (in the real world) changes opinion based on multiple things, its ok to change your mind, I dont get your point then.

also I’m not offended at all.it’s the forums. I run into people who disagree with me all the time. It’s the Internet am I supposed to get upset that someone doesn’t think as I do? 

I don't know, you tell me then why you said this then:

completely disregarding ones reasons as “there’s plenty to do you’re just not doing it is disrespectful and dismissive “ 

🤷‍♂️

There is no fact here brother. Everything you’ve mentioned isn’t content to me but it’s content to you. 

The fact is: There is content besides of what we think. If we like it, use it, hate it, idk, whatever we do and think towards that content is irrelevant. You can argue about the quality of the content, about how istn engaging or sustainable (that's a risky take tho, because is pretty much a personal thing) and that would be fine, because if you talk about quality of a product (content is a product), you arent just erasing it from the existence because you didn't like it. There are new content? yeah. That content satisfy most of the playerbase? Obviously dont. That is pretty much far than "There are new content? No". Because there is content doesnt mean you have to like it or play it, you can do whatever you want with that (even getting stuck on mr 16 because nothing from there has mr lock).

Still around for sorties occasionally and whenever theres any new weapons to try. Main reason for slowing down is probably rivens. Couldn't make thousands of plats anymore so no real reason to spam kuva missions or invest on random weapons. Tried Destiny 2 already and dropped it just as fast. Right now playing Shadow of the tombraider and some mobile mmo stuff.

8 minutes ago, xHeretic said:

How new enemy types, new modes, new warframes, new weapons, new aguments arent content? because "i doont use it" "i dont like it" isnt content? Are you beign serious?
This is not a thing about "my opinion", even if I disagree on the content created for the game, there is still content, if its sustainable, engaging or appealing to you (or many others) is a completely different thing.

Dismissing others points and reasons because I have mine isnt "disrepectful" that's how a discussion works, you satnd a point and I stand another and in the confrontation (confrontation isnt a bad thing tho) a polished idea are beign made, if you took it or I took it (or both) is a completely different story (as we can see in here). Trying to put blame on me "beign disrespectful" because I dont agree with you is pretty much playing the victim here.

Yeah, my mindset changed towards you because you passed from just a whinner to a youtube influenced whinner, wich is worse for me. Why it would be bad? I dont know you, I dont know who you are (and idc honestly) and all I have to "know" who im talking to is threads and post (at least here, on the forums). People (in the real world) changes opinion based on multiple things, its ok to change your mind, I dont get your point then.

I don't know, you tell me then why you said this then:

🤷‍♂️

The fact is: There is content besides of what we think. If we like it, use it, hate it, idk, whatever we do and think towards that content is irrelevant. You can argue about the quality of the content, about how istn engaging or sustainable (that's a risky take tho, because is pretty much a personal thing) and that would be fine, because if you talk about quality of a product (content is a product), you arent just erasing it from the existence because you didn't like it. There are new content? yeah. That content satisfy most of the playerbase? Obviously dont. That is pretty much far than "There are new content? No". Because there is content doesnt mean you have to like it or play it, you can do whatever you want with that (even getting stuck on mr 16 because nothing from there has mr lock).

It’s not that I don’t use nor don’t like nor don’t care for it at all. Simplest way put it’s been done now it’s nothing there. I don’t find this as content and again there are plenty of others with a similar opinion.

in terms of what you said I have no issue in what you said but rather how it was worded and if we’ve came across because of the wording on both our ends I apologize but I’m still very adamant on the stance that I feel like there is no content for long standing players in game.  I have no issue with debating that and I’d love to come to some common ground and solve it actually.

again I take no offense in the forums brother. It’s the internet. It’s just how I am on the internet. I use the forums when I’m bored at work and not busy.  Or just to check up on things across games I consider myself apart of.

its no fact man I still see it as being no content for long standing players 

As far as being a whiner in your eyes that dosent affect no change my opinion or stance in the slightest and if you feel like “he’s just saying this because youtubers are saying this” you’re entitled to that thought as well. I don’t care about that. however and being an independent being I'm and independent entity who believes in my own thoughts. Do some of the content creators share said beliefs sure but again they haven’t influenced nor changed my stance 

Edited by (PS4)sweatshawp

1 hour ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Content for me is something that holds replay value outside of the rewards and is overall engaging and fun to play it dosent have to be souls born hardness or challenging at all yet.

Profit-Taker?

Exploiter?

Eidolon?

ESO?

Arbitration?

Well, done everything, been everywhere, own everything (apart from a few unobtainable items), put the time in (4300hrs), seen WF change, and get alot better, but it comes down to "content lacking scalability and diversity and way too much effort in cosmetics instead of content" resulting in my gaming time dropping from 8-16hrs a day to 1-2 hrs.  Before, when we got to this stage of .. solar system overuse.., we would do long void defence / survivals for a couple of hours to farm parts and it was worth the effort to do so.. now even thats gone..we still do them sometimes for 1 hr-ish but it just doesnt have the same.. excitement! .. farming velics rather than parts.. The Eidolons, Orbs, etc.. once you've done a few hundred..well its the same same.. helping new players is fun .. (watching the stalker turn up for the first time is usually priceless to watch 🙂 .. >> Raids .. bring them back!, bugged or not, none-one who played them cares.. at least the raids gave us a laugh when it all went wrong .. 🙂   Tried a few other games I used to play, TF2 Halloween time is great killfest, but nothing comes close to WF.. I absolutely love Warframe, best game I've ever played, but it needs new life .. so I'm waiting for Railjack and everything coming.. but thats a long time to wait ah ? I just have to keep waiting.. SOONTM

• Like 1

It’s not that I don’t use nor don’t like nor don’t care for it at all. Simplest way put it’s been done now it’s nothing there. I don’t find this as content and again there are plenty of others with a similar opinion.

because "there are plenty of others" doesn't make you right. People back in the day believed tabacco was medicine and good for the health, even kids had to do a smoke from that. People back in the day thinked if you kissed a woman or holded hands with one could make her pregnant. because "there are others who thinks the same as me" isnt valid if it doesnt hold up when facts (objective data) are presented. And there is fact here: There is still content beign created and existing in the live version of the game.

in terms of what you said I have no issue in what you said but rather how it was worded and if we’ve came across because of the wording on both our ends I apologize but I’m still very adamant on the stance that I feel like there is no content for long standing players in game.  I have no issue with debating that and I’d love to come to some common ground and solve it actually.

again I take no offense in the forums brother. It’s the internet. It’s just how I am on the internet. I use the forums when I’m bored at work and not busy.  Or just to check up on things across games I consider myself apart of.

Ok

its no fact man I still see it as being no content for long standing players 

Im a 6 years old player (with multiple breaks from the game, never went here or anywhere to complain, just dropped it and that was all). Im not a long standing player? I have to be mr 27 to be a long standing player? 

As far as being a whiner in your eyes that dosent affect no change my opinion or stance in the slightest and if you feel like “he’s just saying this because youtubers are saying this” you’re entitled to that thought as well. I don’t care about that. however and being an independent being I'm and independent entity who believes in my own thoughts. Do some of the content creators share said beliefs sure but again they haven’t influenced nor changed my stance 

And doesn't have to change, because its my opinion on you, that doesnt mean you have to change. And yeah, im entitled on that thought because you refuse to make a good argument isntead on just dismissing existing things (like content) or just said "this isnt content because people dont like it/dont have replayability value/isnt used on builds/ is just a new toy, etc). How you, as a game dev, have that stance on content, is truly beyond me. This is like I were a baker and made a piece of bread you didnt like it, wich causes you to say: "there is no bread on here". Not liking something, not being engaged by something, not beign interested on something, doesnt make that "something" magically dissapears on thin air. Is still there, probably collecting dust and cobwebs and thats a completely different story. In some post you've said "there is no content for me" and then "there is no content at all", I'll trully apreciate if just for once you can make a clear statment on your point besides trying to take facts to the "opinion realm" or something like that. If you are just talking about sustainable content  then clarify itm because this is a text forum, words are needed to comunicate between us and saying "there is no content" is different than "there is no sustainable content" (I think ou already get it tho, but im not sure).

• Like 1