[DE]Megan

Buried Debts: Update 24.5.0

Thank you for the update towards the event. I hope the Exploiter Orb is harder and takes longer than the Profit-Taker! I am also glad to see the feedback on Arcane Enhancements affecting Exalted Weapons was taken well and changes were made where appropriate. I can speak for many: Thank you for keeping these interactions.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 4
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 8

Posted (edited)

D? WHAT IS IT?

Edited by Moko
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

unknown.png

Dont forget to grab your [Shamrock] colour palettes for :credits:1 from the market

Edited by Teitaka
  • Like 6
  • Satisfied 5
  • Applause 10
  • Upvote 18

Posted (edited)

Thank you Megan.

ZIsF4q.png 

Edited by Kylo.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1

Posted (edited)

"As a Community, you’re close to cracking the code" How much progress was scripted though?

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hildryn can use her custom dodge while in Aegis Storm at the cost of her Shields (50)

Awesome we got some mobility this quickly! I still hope we'll get a held dodge akin to a helicopter going full tilt at the cost of continuous shield drain. 

Edited by hs0003
Read more stuff
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Posted (edited)

Any word on how frequently this event will return? I hope you're not aiming for half-yearly here like with Plague Star. You know, since you put a Warframe into the rewards.

I think every three to four months would be more appropriate.

Edit:

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

As a Community, you’re close to cracking the code, but not close enough, and that’s our fault. Our predicted end goal was determined to be unreachable in a reasonable amount of time, so we’ve made some manual data tweaks to allow Scans to progress the Operation at a quicker rate to get everyone closer to the next climactic stage.

Much appreciated, by the way.

Edited by Kontrollo
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

Posted (edited)

Max Standing gained per Race is now 6000

yeeees .. thx 

1. boss fight can be soloable     check
  2. guides/hints by NPC or text during the mission     check   (it can better, zudd was not clear about what/where are the vents)    
  3. no immunity/invincibility/knocking     check
  4. no guided missiles     check
  5. no time limit       check 

it was fun and balanced, not tough and not easy, can be done solo in a kinda long time while squad can do it faster but that is acceptable and challengeable 

i really hope that in any boss fight in the future it will be the same.. soloable, mission info ingame, no immunity/invincibility/knocking, not time limit, no guided weapons 

Edited by -Bv-Psykiik
  • Like 3
  • Satisfied 3
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 2

I just got home from work...

I wanted to get some sleep.. oh well

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2