Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

6 hours ago, Zetas117 said:

The interact mini-cinimatic for Kubrows/ Kavats freezes the right at the end of it and am unable to interact with the game at all, chat still scrolls by but am not able to even open the bar to type anything.

+1, a friend had this iddue, fixed itself somehow, i didn't, now i have it too. Both on regular run up and interact and incubator interaction. Chesa kubrow, don't know which one buddy has, though its only a baby one.

Wukong can now die multiple times in succession consuming multiple "lives". It looks like he no longer gets the 2 seconds of invulnerability. Has occured for me and clanmates several times.

"Wukong has learned five techniques to avoid death whenever he takes fatal damage. Wukong will be randomly allowed 3 of these techniques per mission to avoid death 3 times. Each technique will make Wukong avoid entering bleedout upon taking fatal damage, invulnerable for 2 seconds, restore 50% health, and provide a unique buff."

27 minutes ago, OnceADrog said:

Killed my lich. Didn't get his weapon.

Also this nonsense of mumurs revealing reqiuems you already have proven to work is ridiculous!!

Ok, so when you kill a lich, it's weapon goes into your foundary "Ready to Claim". 

Which isn't covered in the patch notes and is a weird implementation!! Maybe put a pop-up or something to inform the player that the weapon can be found there or something. Or like a proper "Victory" window that tells you of your success and what it means, like when you unlock a riven.

Instead of just a banner that says you killed them (I knew that already, I was there...)

• Like 2

I've encountered a couple bugs since I last posted

One I'm not sure are intended:

- Wolf Sledge throw doesn't count as heavy attack, thus no life steal affects it. Heavy slam is fine though!

One I'm sure is not intended:

- Lich appears even if it's vanquished. (I did receive the weapon, but the lich randomly appeared in a mission.)

More evidence of one of the posts from earlier above my lich 'Bubb Rakoff', whom I've affectionately nicknamed 'Bubb Rub' Was Vanquished leaving me his weapon.

He has returned again, on the capture mission Ara on mars as an ally and i would like to believe it's a true form of ultimate loyalty but alas the dead should stay dead.

https://imgur.com/a/MYBfSBW

Unless i bring them back with nekros for a short time....

Don't think i did anything out of the ordinary to get this bug and it occurred half way into uncovering the requiems required for my new Lich. 

3 minutes ago, Llamatronian said:

I just did a kuva flood (Eris capture mission) and didn't get a relic. Why is this so hard to fix?

Same... I am really getting tired of this. Like I can easily understand and forgive a lot of bugs. But this just feels really scammy. I refuse to belive that it is intentional, but this is that kind of bug you just CANNOT ship when you are selling the same thing in market for platinum. The only reliable source of these relics is totally not working and the only other possibility is to buy the thing with money?! Ridiculus...

I took a kuva lich weapon from my foundry. I had no available space for it. I though it will ask me to buy some places but I was able to complete and collect it.
Cool, but it doesn't appear in my inventory even if i buy weapon space and logout. pepehands

edit : found the issue

Edited by Courbe

3 minutes ago, Cerikus said:

Same... I am really getting tired of this. Like I can easily understand and forgive a lot of bugs. But this just feels really scammy. I refuse to belive that it is intentional, but this is that kind of bug you just CANNOT ship when you are selling the same thing in market for platinum. The only reliable source of these relics is totally not working and the only other possibility is to buy the thing with money?! Ridiculus...

Yeah, I try to ignore these things, but as a software developer myself I sometimes wonder if anyone at DE has even heard of unit tests.

• Like 1

In mission, Revenant can permanently dispatch Kuva Lich without using the Parazon by simply Reaving it. This doesn't otherwise affect the Kuva Lich... it just gets rid of him/her permanently in that one mission. After reading the wiki, it was apparent this might be a bug since the Kuva Lich reportedly only despawns/dies if you yourself enter bleedout or you use your Parazon on it. No?

Not that I'm complaining. It's not pleasant completing, say, a Mobile Defense mission with an invincible Kuva Lich following you around and banging on your defense targets (I had an invincible Kuva Lich spawn in a Mobile Defense mission that could not be dispatched by Reave).

Just now, Llamatronian said:

Yeah, I try to ignore these things, but as a software developer myself I sometimes wonder if anyone at DE has even heard of unit tests.

Yes, exactly. I am also a little bit experienced in software engineering. I even wrote a few really basic games myself and I am perplexed, that something like this can be shiped .. 
I would not be so upset about this if it was not in the bloody market for money. I am of course not suggesting, that DE would do something like this intentionally. Like... Their moral integrity is high up there with CDProjectRed. These guys deleted a feature few years back, that could make them a lot of money, because ONE person was using it too much.

If you correctly guess an unknown Requiem the tracking system wont update to reflect that. When i unlocked the second Requiem from thrall farming i got the one i already knew. Getting lucky with a unknown Requiem should put it on the known list of Requiems. Please fix this DE.

qmtRVxN.jpg

Edited by Hieracon
  • Like 2

Noticed several things that could use fixing so far. First off, as several others have mentioned, I've had multiple kuva floods not rewarding the guaranteed requiem relic. Secondly, I do not know if this affects more stances/weapons, but I have noticed that berserker is not proccing when I crit with Bold Reprise combo in the Tempo Royale stance. Lastly, the new requiem mods could really use a "you own __ copies of this" readout when picking relic rewards. I have already a couple times picked one that I already had on accident because it didn't say I had any.

Edited by Czarofoblivion

3 hours ago, ixidron92 said:
4 hours ago, ShuhaloTemptress9 said:

They said in the devstream and the prime time where they spent 2 hours showing us the new content that it was confirmed for the flood. 

Also - it's not ancient with my comment and the issue I've had. We've gotten items before when we die/lose all revives and teammates end up completing the mission. You don't need to be a pimple on Clem's behind with your responses. 😉 I'll wait for an official response from the Devs. 

That's why I post it in the bug report forum. Just 30 seconds ago finished another flood with no requiem. They said they fixed it (2 times already) but they didn't.

I got one last night at around 1-2am EST today in a Kuva Flood that was on that new Alert system, then went to unlock it with the same friend that got screwed out of his Grendel Systems. So, I kinda know what I'm talking about. Unless all of this was before hand today, then I don't know. If it was after, I'll go check a flood here in a second. I have to go farm more vitus essence anyway for my friend to get the piece he got screwed out of. 

1) You can unlock only one Murmur per mission. If you finish the circle, it wont start the new one unless mission is finished. I had to "waste" 2 missions Thralls because I filled my murmur to like 99% before next mission.
2) If you die from mobs in Lich's grab distance/parazon prompt, Lich will despawn in middle of animation and won't rank up.
3) Floods dont guarantee the relics.
4) Thralls damage output/damage received is inconstitent. Sometimes they go to mercy in one-two hits, sometimes they require a solid 10s of slashing. Same with their damage, they can barely scratch your shield once then instantly take you down in one magazine.
5) Lich can steal Requiem relics
6) Grineer in Lich missions have problem with their AI. Sometimes they forget how to move (especially on Jupiter), then they can snipe you across the room with 100% accuracy of their Hinds.