Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.6 + 26.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

1 - still no means to prioritize having all kuva weapons before having duplicates

2 - transferring better stats to the lesser weapon isn't what was said previously, everyone i know understood that we would destroy duplicates to level up the one we want to keep in order to quickly have a max +60% weapons ...

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The buff from Kuva Seer B will be passed onto Kuva Seer A

so you get both elemental buffs?

if not, what I would expect, how do I choose which elemental buff I wanna keep?

PS: maybe make it like the riven system - so you can choose which buff you wanna keep?

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

New Kuva Weapon Combining: VALENCE TRANSFER

combining two weapons is still not the fix we might really need. I feel that in order to make kuva lich experience more rewarding you need to be able to combine two weapons regardless of bonus % (given they are the same element bonus) and increase the bonus of the main weapon. Example:

My kuva tonkor has a bonus of 38% elemental. My new lich has a 25% elemental bonus. In the current hotfix/update, I would need my lich to have a weapon of 39% or higher in order to receive a benefit. Therefore, I am wasting my time and requiem mods hunting down this lich with a sub-par bonus.

Proposed change:

My tonkor has 38%, Lich has 25%. Once killed I can fuse the two adding part of the bonus to my 38% tonkor. Ideally half of that 25% but I can understand that being too strong, I would be happy with 1/10th (2.5% increased.) This might help people feel their work was not in vain as every lich kill has the potential to add some progress to your builds, albeit small.

Unless the new system actually works like this and megan miss-phrased it, i don't see this being a fix for the layers of RNG, just a fix to the people who are lucky to get a better weapon while still making us feel we waste our time 90% of the time.

Launcher...  try to sign in... game says update available please exit the game and start the launcher.
Launcher...  try to sign in... game says update available please exit the game and start the launcher.

This cycle repeats for about 5 minutes. Until finally the launcher see the update and it now works.

This is great and all, but when do we finally get a use for our unwanted, worse duplicates?
I still have no use for my 3 worse Chakkhurrs.
Let us melt down 10 of them into a weapon of our choice with random stats; or at the very least, let me trade them in for a lot of Kuva.

7 minutes ago, Monochromeatic said:

Being able to swap the stats on kuva weapons we have dupes on is nice but once we get the maxed stats won't we be back to square one with duplicates? 

Those are the ones probably meant to be easy to choose for converting then.
There seems to still be issues with converted Liches that need addressing, to make them seem at least a bit more useful and interesting, but if that's tweaked, then I don't see why it's a problem when you have an easy choice to convert while waiting for that next lich with the other weapon(s).
Assuming the other problems will be faced.

Great addition to let us combine Kuva weapons. 🙂

I appreciate the patch and that these things take time to fix and work on solutions that don't have undesirable consequences, but...

Can we please see a change that alows us group with friends while doing our liches, the current system activly discourages grouping with friends, as you get no progress, no anger, no lich spawns.

When we get rid of the auto fire from the hip burst when aimed mechanic? I don't really see too many people like it or dislike it it's just you know a meh, little repulsive thing.
The kuva quartakk needs some change and it's not a big one, please change it to manually fire mode switchable.
This would be a better description for the kuva quartakk :

ft3XgRe.png

Or the feedback is gonna be ignored? 

Still doesn't fix the horrible grind for the 60% kuva weapon damage. It wouldn't be so bad if you could just add the percentage from two kuva weapons; kuva weapon 1 has 21% and kuva weapon 2 has 34% would result in a kuva weapon with 55% weapon damage and so on.

Archived