The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since 'Titt' was removed from the lich name pool, what about...

Numerikuu

removing names because they are naughty. smh

next DE will rename my kavat "Trump is God" because the orange man is bad.

They will rename my Kavat "Dog" because it misleads people

and they will remane my kitgun "Mortally Challenged" because hate speech against demons is not allowed.

also I saw a Lich named Cuhck (or maybe Cuchk) a few days ago.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SilentMobius said:

While I do appreciate Bisexual representation I do think that the Queens might be a little regressive in the language they use to name the Liches

BisexualKuvaLich.png?raw=1

I do hope there's a good quirk to go along with "could be homo", perhaps we need an 'incredibly camp' quirk just for this name.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SilentMobius said:

While I do appreciate Bisexual representation I do think that the Queens might be a little regressive in the language they use to name the Liches

BisexualKuvaLich.png?raw=1

Considering what happens when anyone so much as mentions homosexuality in game these days, I wonder which member of staff is going to get the hammer for making that name possible >.<!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fl_3 said:

Considering what happens when anyone so much as mentions homosexuality in game these days, I wonder which member of staff is going to get the hammer for making that name possible >.<!

I doubt they'd get the hammer lol. Maybe a finger waggle. Have you seen the dev streams and DE staffs humor? 😁

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Fl_3 said:

I spoke in chat how two Highschool teachers of mine (writting and physics) are homosexuals, how I just couldnt get along with one of them (personalities just clashed) and he was a great teacher reguardless and didnt get any ban.

Just dont use "Gay" to describe other people since its an auto trigger word and dont use their sexual preference as an insult.

AKA have common human decency and be aware of the rules. Its not a hard thing to follow. I think. Maybe. Depends on the person, I guess.

17 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

People are way too easily offended by nothing.  Who cares if something is lewd, rude, incentive, etc.

Its a videogame on the internet.  We are all total strangers.  Folks need to grow thicker skin and companies need to stop censoring and hand holding.

nobody is offended lol, DE have to meet certain regulations if they want to keep their game at a certain age rating

nobody is upset, DE just takes caution to be safe

2 hours ago, Zahnny said:

Someone got a Lich that was "Bigg Homo"

Anyway, I don't think the names should be touched. No one seems to be getting offended by them.

I AM OFFENDED!

Spoiler

Why dont I get Liches with those kind of names?! What BS is this?!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EdinaMonsoon said:

well tickle me pink, maybe it's to prevent it being banned in really strict countries that take sexual content very seriously over violence?

Yeah, nothing screams overviolence like melting, freezing, burning, and shredding enemies and then desecrating their corpses.

4 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Yeah, nothing screams overviolence like melting, freezing, burning, and shredding enemies and then desecrating their corpses.

some countries are really weird about what they censor whilst some are pretty chill, like the Australian (i think?) cover art for L4D2 had be to edited because it was considered too gory

i know there's a music store based in the middle east that (badly) photoshops off any and all women from album art