Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack resources insane

Vyra

24 minutes ago, Lordmotav said:

Yeah but it was so cheap I also just paid for it myself. Easily. My clan mates didn't need to be involved at all.

Yeah Cy was cheep as he starts of this particular grind from what DE has said weapons and other improvements for your railjack will also be clan research and I don't think they'll be as cheep 

38 minutes ago, Askorti said:

I more or less know what I'm doing, but getting the required materials from PoE took me like.. half an hour? Maybe a little more. Without a double drop booster, and with mining all gem nodes in the vincinity as well. So it really is not gating anything. It is merely a tedious slowdown really. If you put your mind to it, you'll get it in no time, it's just boring to do.

A new player on their way to TSD might not even have touched Plains of Eidolon, so that's better than nothing.

38 minutes ago, Lordmotav said:

With all the advertising and hype that's gonna be out and about online for when the Empyrean update comes out it's gonna disapoint the crap out of new players and returning players alike if they're time gated to all heck to try out the new stuff. And if they can just join missions with random player's railjacks then I don't see the point of not letting us help each other make them since DE made them so expensive! Like 6 million credits is quite a lot, even divided up into 1 million per part it's just absurd just to progress a quest.

New players will have to play through until the Second Dream, which is a good 50-100 hours unless you're speedrunning which most newbies are not. DE apparently have learned from Fortuna and PoE (finally) not to put mid to endgame stuff right in the new player area.

Returning players should at least know that the game isn't just going to hand them out for free.

1 hour ago, Lordmotav said:

With all the advertising and hype that's gonna be out and about online for when the Empyrean update comes out it's gonna disapoint the crap out of new players and returning players alike if they're time gated to all heck to try out the new stuff. And if they can just join missions with random player's railjacks then I don't see the point of not letting us help each other make them since DE made them so expensive! Like 6 million credits is quite a lot, even divided up into 1 million per part it's just absurd just to progress a quest.

6 million credits is pocket change.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lordmotav said:

In my CLAN dojo. That my CLAN members will need to help me pilot.

No offense pal but I helped fund 5 Drydocks for all our dojos the other day and barely noticed the bump in my resources. I think you're pretty new at this stage but you need to understand that as you keep playing the game you'll discover ways of earning these resources extremely quickly. The new resources took me 30 minutes to get and I have millions of the others and over 100 million credits, just like many other players in this game. Railjack is supposed to take us to harder content ie sentients so it's not supposed to be accessible by a player who's only been playing for a short while. Just keep playing the game as you are, don't live in Hydron and pretty soon you'll have what you need so don't stress and enjoy the game.

I'm glad we get our own personal railjack instead of sharing one from the clan. It's cool if there's like 50 members or so, but 500 tenno wanting their own customization for whatever reason? Aside from that, can anyone pull out of the Treasure Vault? If so, just donate to it then let people pull out of it. There clan contribution. Until someone else just pull everything out for their own personal gain. Oooo toxic behavior.

Honestly the credit sink is the only thing I think is even semi-valid of a complaint.

If the credit cost is supposed to keep newbies out it kind of fails at that when you consider the Index exists.

...Well that and normal gameplay won't yield anywhere near that amount of credits whereas normal gameplay can get a player all the resources they would need and then some by the end of the star chart.

That said as soon as my fingers stop hurting I'm going back into the Index again.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)jaggerwanderer said:

I'm glad we get our own personal railjack instead of sharing one from the clan. It's cool if there's like 50 members or so, but 500 tenno wanting their own customization for whatever reason? Aside from that, can anyone pull out of the Treasure Vault? If so, just donate to it then let people pull out of it. There clan contribution. Until someone else just pull everything out for their own personal gain. Oooo toxic behavior.

But I wanted to paint it pink with purple polka dots! Screw what the other 999 members of the moon clan want! 

I could totally see some warlords pulling a power move with that one...

6 minutes ago, Lordmotav said:

In my CLAN dojo. That my CLAN members will need to help me pilot.

No, not need. Devstream said that syndicates will give you different crew members as well as implying that converted Liches will be used as well. I do agree that having it inaccessible without a clan is stupid and annoying, but I seriously didn't get the clan event vibe from this at all. In fact, every piece of railjack advertising material talked about it being your own, personal vessel that you get to command. 

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

No offense pal but I helped fund 5 Drydocks for all our dojos the other day and barely noticed the bump in my resources. I think you're pretty new at this stage but you need to understand that as you keep playing the game you'll discover ways of earning these resources extremely quickly. The new resources took me 30 minutes to get and I have millions of the others and over 100 million credits, just like many other players in this game. Railjack is supposed to take us to harder content ie sentients so it's not supposed to be accessible by a player who's only been playing for a short while. Just keep playing the game as you are, don't live in Hydron and pretty soon you'll have what you need so don't stress and enjoy the game.

The Dry Dock is cheap as heck. Not even a problem. But I've been playing this game since it was actually in beta and I dont have hundreds of millions of credits. Just 1,251 hours though, but I feel like someone with 1,251 hours into a game just MIGHT have a good idea how much a lot of something actually is. Just because it's not much for YOU in particular doesn't reflect on everyone.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)jaggerwanderer said:

You can allow/disallow that in your clan management I'm pretty sure! And if the clan you're in doesn't let you do so and you want to you may wish to join a new clan or make one yourself! I'm also totally in support of everyone having their own rail jack! I JUST WANT TO HELP MY FRIENDS MAKE THEIRS.

I'll wait for Empyrean to come out before even thinking about building a railjack.

Why? Because I'm still getting tired of this game after 1-2 missions a day but just for some reason don't allow myself to finally drop it.

I already know that the farm will be an absolute misery for me. Lacking in pretty much every resource needed...

Just now, Lordmotav said:

The Dry Dock is cheap as heck. Not even a problem. But I've been playing this game since it was actually in beta and I dont have hundreds of millions of credits. Just 1,251 hours though, but I feel like someone with 1,251 hours into a game just MIGHT have a good idea how much a lot of something actually is. Just because it's not much for YOU in particular doesn't reflect on everyone.

You can allow/disallow that in your clan management I'm pretty sure! And if the clan you're in doesn't let you do so and you want to you may wish to join a new clan or make one yourself! I'm also totally in support of everyone having their own rail jack! I JUST WANT TO HELP MY FRIENDS MAKE THEIRS.

I mean I've only been playing for 4000 hours so I'm still pretty new...

I would've thought someone with that many hours might've visited the index by now and realised how incredibly easy 6 million credits is to get. Guess not. Considering you can make about 250k credits there in about 5 mins, perhaps you should expend your energy to help the others gather their credits from there instead of a silly complaint that we all find laughable. As for clan donations, I donated 50 million credits to each dojo. I don't think you realise how incredibly easy getting credits in this game is. Do you live in Hydron? Start living in the Index.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)jaggerwanderer said:

How come people have so much credits to spend? I use up so much credits just to fusion my mods. Especially prime mods.
But now I got all the primed mod maxed out, plus those insane Rank 8 mods maxed out with no other use for credits so I'm hovering at 10mil at the moment.

A hundred thousand a day - or one million with booster - goes a very long way over time.

In my case, 86 million long.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 1

I was all stoked. Saw the Contribute thing and figured would try to get it done and do good for the clan. Then leader logged on and moaned about the credits and resources. I don't quite think DE thought to hard about phrasing it  "Contribute" for this railjack prepper quest.  🤦‍♀️

8 minutes ago, bananacat89 said:

I was all stoked. Saw the Contribute thing and figured would try to get it done and do good for the clan. Then leader logged on and moaned about the credits and resources. I don't quite think DE thought to hard about phrasing it  "Contribute" for this railjack prepper quest.  🤦‍♀️

Leader moaned? Join a bigger clan 😄

most warlords should have millions of resources stockpiled. Hell you're welcome in mine.

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy

8 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I mean I've only been playing for 4000 hours so I'm still pretty new...

I would've thought someone with that many hours might've visited the index by now and realised how incredibly easy 6 million credits is to get. Guess not. Considering you can make about 250k credits there in about 5 mins, perhaps you should expend your energy to help the others gather their credits from there instead of a silly complaint that we all find laughable. As for clan donations, I donated 50 million credits to each dojo. I don't think you realise how incredibly easy getting credits in this game is. Do you live in Hydron? Start living in the Index.

Obviously your reading comprehension isn't very good. That's ok.

4 minutes ago, Lordmotav said:

Obviously your reading comprehension isn't very good. That's ok.

Uhh no. I gave you a suggestion on how to help your friends get their resources they require. But since you decided to flex your hours played I thought I'd just point out that you haven't actually played the game that much.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)jaggerwanderer said:

How come people have so much credits to spend? I use up so much credits just to fusion my mods. Especially prime mods.
But now I got all the primed mod maxed out, plus those insane Rank 8 mods maxed out with no other use for credits so I'm hovering at 10mil at the moment.

Index bro. Last double credits weekend, lots of people farmed it, we were getting 12 million credits per hour. You just take advantage of things like that to get ahead in this game. Profit Taker with a good group is also a great source of credits.