Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack resources insane

Vyra

4 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Yeah I looked at the wiki. 

First day and second day the quantity remains the same. Only on the 3rd day will it decay and will be divided by 2. 

Theoretically I will have either 10 or 5 once I get to the 5th part. Tho I might have miss calculated since I'm total garbage at math.

If you put them into the dojo system then they won't decay.

That basically means once you reach 5th stage you could farm one per day and be done in 15 days

So I farmed today the ressources necessary for the Railjack.

I had some spare platinum and a lot of useless mods lying around, so I sold my mods for about 1m credits and took a 3 days credits booster, then went to Index. One hour later I had the credits.

Then I went to farm the new ressources. Fortuna was very very annoying and took me around 1.5 hours to gather all the new minerals, but that was bad RNG on my part. Cetus took me around 30 minutes. Cubic Diodes took me around 30-40 waves of Infested Defense (in separate missions) in Ceres, and the Europa ressources took me just 15 waves in Infested Defense.

As for the rest, I had all the other ressources needed in droves saves for the 15 Argon Crystal I'll just go farm when I'll be at that part of the construction, since Argon don't stay in the inventory.

All in all, it was a very okay farm. Mineral gathering was the most annoying for me.

Edited by Isokaze_BestKaze

1 hour ago, Vyra said:

im not complaining about the farm etc.. but PERSONAL REALLY?

This basically means when someone does not have so much ( 6million) credits he / she can NEVER actually play railjack or complete those cephalon quests?

So this is basically like Dojo keys? everyone personally needs to complete this?
man i needed 3 years to get 5 million creds...

6 mil credits is like... one relaxed weekend of index grind or one intense resource farm week.

I'm sitting on 21mil now (5 parts to go) and the most annoying part of the entire railjack were those 5 mutagen masses (10 in my case)

16 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

The only thing that’s worrying me is the 15 argon crystal.

Yeah it seems a bit much, though it should be noted that you don't have to hand them all at over at once. You can just spend them as get them so you don't have to worry about them decaying.

17 minutes ago, Dragmod said:

Only issue I've had so far with resources is that my Lich controls Ceres and keeps stealing all my cubics 😭

You can clear just that one node if you want to farm it. Unless it's the very last node that is.

It makes no sense, why does each of my clan members have to pony up 6 million credits for these? Why are the part acquisition quests solo only? Why did you make me make a CLAN building in my CLAN dojo for something that is ONLY personal progression? I thought this was supposed to be a fun activity we as a CLAN could work together towards! The only part we could work together for was making the stupid Dry Dock and that was so cheap I made it myself effortlessly.

It's absolutely dumb. You may as well have just not made me put a special building in my dojo at all and just let my Railjack float out in space somewhere. Absolutely killed my excitement for this update. Now I have to farm out 6 effing MILLION credits alone. Oh sure my clanmates can physically be there to help in the Index but I was hoping we could pool our stuff together.

Just to clarify: You donate your resources to the Railjack parts inside the Dry Dock using a special console. You can't trade the resources and you can't even use the resources inside your Clan Treasury Vault. It is ALL on you from the get go. Despite the fact it's in a special room in your Clan Dojo at no point after building the Dry Dock can your clan mates help you out in any way, shape, or form.

Edited by Lordmotav
  • Like 7

The dry dock is clan owned. 

The actual railjack is your own personal ship and not shared by clanmates.

So each person will still have to build their own ship.  Otherwise you'd have cases where people would pour a bunch of resources into a railjack and then lose it all if they switch clans.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, (PS4)NewcastleDisease said:

You can't use Clan vault ressources? 

Nope. You even contribute to the individual parts IN the Dry Dock with a special console. I built a Treasury specifically in the room under the assumption we could all help each other out but nope. It's a pure solo experience. You can't even help your friends do the scanning portion for the parts.

4 rounds of index will net you a million, without booster.

this is litterally nothing.

mining the ore in fortuna will maybe take you more time.

the 16 minutes you spent in this thread would have turn into 300k already.

this is a f2p game, content is time gated and requires a little bit of grind, deal with it.

Edited by bleubleu
  • Like 5

Because you are funding your own, personal ship out of your own pocket. You might as well ask why clan weapons aren't built from clan contributions either, since the only difference here is that the railjack is too big to assemble in your foundry. That, and the contribution menu means you can contribute the ~15 argon without having to farm it all in one day.

3 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Because if they were clan based, people could be tricked into contributing to the clan rail jack, then evicted so they lose it. Or people could join clans where it's already done so they don't have to do anything. 

Then why hype up your clan coming together at all? Why put it in the Clan Dojo? It's absurd.