Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interview - Railljack DElayed to 2020?

Vit0Corleone

Just now, Falseliberty said:

OK then.. SO what is it then? Devs said they have a big announcement for the game show awards.

The big announcement is that it's being delayed. Duh. :D

Nah, I dun know, and I don't really care. DEs updates have gotten more sloppy over the years, so if they decide to hold back and work more on the stuff that benefits the player.

Just now, BDMblue said:

I don’t see it coming this year. They are still putting everything in it. Then they got to balance it test it fix it. At lest make sure the game crashes are out of it.

I'm sure that the xbox stream was canceled to do exactly that.

Just now, beol said:

With a 6 mil credit surcharge, I'm going to need a double credit weekend before railjack anyway. So, you know .. no rush. 

1 mil credits is like 4 matches of 2 rounds each on medium risk. You have 12 hours between each mil to do those matches.

16 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

They could both release and delay it at the same time, you know. Like they did it with the dry dock, they could split the remaining content into parts again. Maybe we'll be allowed to fly around and mine, but none of the mission objectives are playable yet. You know, that kind of thing.

Doubt it. We have the [Primed Disappointment] meme and all, but that'd be a bit much even by warframe forum standards imo.

11 hours ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

I'm betting it's a mistake. No way DE would let the holiday season pass without a release this big. Bugs or no bugs. For consoles, however, that's another story.

if they are smart it will drop the day they get back to the office and not one second sooner but unfortunately you are likely right

Edited by spirit_of_76
spelling
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

Not only is that meme ancient, it's also completely wrong.

That's not how this meme works, damn it.

time will decide who's right, but i bet my lunch money is not happening this year

and the meme is being used right, cuz i was preaching about railjack not happening this year since july

Edited by Toppien

2 hours ago, Toppien said:

time will decide who's right, but i bet my lunch money is not happening this year

and the meme is being used right, cuz i was preaching about railjack not happening this year since july

We will all know what the announcement is in less than 24 hours either way

8 hours ago, velsomnia said:

1 mil credits is like 4 matches of 2 rounds each on medium risk. You have 12 hours between each mil to do those matches.

Also, check how many Harrow chassis, Oberon, and Gorgon bps are clogging up your inventory.  I paid for two and half parts by selling all of mine.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, zuraja said:

Also, check how many Harrow chassis, Oberon, and Gorgon bps are clogging up your inventory.  I paid for two and half parts by selling all of mine.

Most of mine were funded by High Risk Index, but my veritable horde of those toys also contributed quite heavily to the first part's construction.

1 hour ago, zuraja said:

Got a funny moment with that actually...was in a call with my clan, and were are farming credits in the index, then someone suggested to do what you have said...when I said I have 88 Harrow chassis and a crap ton of Oberon pats... They were like what the :clem:are you doing.

Well, I was farming of course...lol

vor 21 Stunden schrieb BornWithTeeth:

Did you see Devstream 134? Empyrean is in a working condition, but it's a wildly unbalanced, un-fun, micromanagement hell, mess. Steve and Scott watched a team of four headed by Rebecca try out a skirmish and afterwards they sat there cringing at the camera and basically said "Ok. Ok. Yeah. That needs toning down. Whoops."

It looked extremely disappointing. The usual stupid AI, sluggish movement, effin horizontal level design and to top it off mid-fight crafting for ammo?

Seriously? Quo vadis, DE?

This is no vision, Steve. This looked more like a salute to the crappy CD Rom Rail shooters of the early 90s.

They better scrap the idea of ammo crafting, that nonsense didn't work well with the fish-oil-propelled Archwings before...

1 hour ago, Toran said:

It looked extremely disappointing. The usual stupid AI, sluggish movement, effin horizontal level design and to top it off mid-fight crafting for ammo?

Seriously? Quo vadis, DE?

This is no vision, Steve. This looked more like a salute to the crappy CD Rom Rail shooters of the early 90s.

They better scrap the idea of ammo crafting, that nonsense didn't work well with the fish-oil-propelled Archwings before...

It's a beginning of a vision. They basically made a second game here, and it looks really interesting.

• Like 1

As far as I could tell from the halting we-can't-quite-explain-it-without-saying-something-unwise delivery from the DevStream, Empyrean is not exactly one thing. It's more like an era. So yeah, the warframe launcher will say "Empyrean" at some point, but it won't ever be finished or fully launched. Par for the course. 

So a few years from now, people will say "Remember the Empyrean era of Warframe?" kinda like people talk about the coptering era, or when there were raids, etc. 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe

Just now, Ham_Grenabe said:

As far as I could tell from the halting we-can't-quite-explain-it-without-saying-something-unwise delivery from the DevStream, Empyrean is not exactly one thing. It's more like an era. So yeah, the warframe launcher will say "Empyrean" at some point, but it won't ever be finished or fully launched. Par for the course. 

Warframe 2: We all Grind Togheter In Our Cozy Ship Edition ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Warframe 2: We all Grind Togheter In Our Cozy Ship Edition ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pretty much. We will do the same thing we always did: omnibrutalize hordes of enemies that exist only for us to stylishly destroy them. Kill Mass Quantities and Look Good Doing It. 

That's Warframe's core 5-minute loop. 

Edit: Your comment now makes me wonder if there will be "sea shanties" my AI crew can sing while we Railjack enemies in the reproductive organs. 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe