Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.2

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Clients bypassing pre-death state of Crewships, causing them to die prematurely.

I hope this fixes clients getting stuck inside crewships/ structures with no ability to interact with anything. First attempt in pub match is successful, will keep testing. 

Ty for the hotfix... especially for the part when I had to abandon current railjack mission since I wasn't able to go back to dojo to restart the client! becouse going back is considered "a new mission"

Time well spent :clap:

Okay, there really should be a more concrete (or possibly more visible or obvious) way to end a Railjack mission, particularly when updates happen.

I'll get over it, but I just lost half a dozen Avionics that I had collected after finishing the mission, because I couldn't return to the Dry Dock from navigation because it treated that as "starting a mission" and that was blocked because a new version was available.

I don't know if there's another way to end the mission definitively, but Abort Mission only kept the resources and the one Avionic I had collected before completing the mission.

travel time of projectiles in the vacuum of space, i can understand - self-detonation of certain warhead-like armament too, but a 'falloff'? did someone missed something during their physic lessons? remove the hitscan from our aw-guns if you want, but at least make the speed of the projectiles not as slowasses as if a 6 year old child is throwing them - also, you might want to compare the flightspeed of projectiles form one and the same AW-gun in vacuum, atmosphere and underwater... again, maybe ask someone who have a bit of an understanding of the laws of physics might helps...

Ty for the hotfixing. However we need a bit more optimization and maybe something to encourage teamwork with the railjacks because pubbing is almost utterly a stupid decision to do and soloing it is suicidally moronic. So sadly this enforces the idea of recruiting (which good luck getting a good team if you have no friends) or getting the clanmates to help (results may vary as ive seen in one stream with a party of 3 in my clan)

I implore you to remove the necessity to pick up resources in railjack and archwing at all. To quote my feedback in the Empyrean Megathread:

Remove item pickups in archwing/railjack missions entirely. It ruins the flow when I have to fly over to the shinies to get them instead of taking on the death laser. It's not important to the gameplay for me to go drive over and pick things up. It's like the rest of the game without vacuum multiplied by 100.

Archived