Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.3

[DE]Megan

Still no fix for most melee combos locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

staticor is still firing on one hand instead of both hands.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Empyrean: Hotfix 27.0.3

Hey Megan, thanks for the hard work from all you guys at DE! Hopefully this hotfix starts improving the Empyrean experience for us, because as you probably know, there have been many bugs in it. Also hoping for some changes related to progression/scaling of rewards. These missions are quite intense so receiving rubedo and credits in the end feels like a waste.

Can we get a fix or some tweak to the damage of enemies in the veil. Everyone is getting deleted unless you have some tanky archwing because the railjack is literally useless at this point. Most of the battle avionics barely scratches any ships and sometime they just turn invincible and regen their HP constantly.

Can you guys bring back Normal, non-elite Cutters in higher Railjack Grineer missions (Veil, late-Saturn)?

The ones that use autoguns. Bring them back along side with the Elite Cutters. They give a nicer UMPF to the whole missions with their autoguns, without them everything feels so tamed!

Also, thank you for the hotfix!

Any fix inbound for the mission selection bug? Where you select the assassination mission but wind up in a mobile defence mission on the other side of the planet?

Not that i'm complaining too much.  Managed to get a murmer and a half without angering my lich, cause it kept dropping me in missions for other liches.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

snip

No 'fixes' to different rewards for players depending on 'role' they played in the mission etc....

It seems people aren't getting equal rewards, people outside the enemy ship don't get the rewards from raiding enemy ships (I've had this) and in some cases players are getting 'railjack parts' with different values, even if they're n the same team...

Maybe it's me but I'd say that's slightly more important than the friendship door, annoying as that is....

The day Railjack released I tried to move my omni-tool on my gear wheel so I could access it easier.

It's been gone ever since. It doesn't exist in the gear item list, and isn't on my wheel anymore.

This makes it basically impossible for me to do any Empyrean content, because I can't repair the ship.

Archived