Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

Thank you for the update.... but the game stucked in an endless loop after a railjack mission has been completed.

All rewards were lost for the squad. The only thing to do was to kill the process, no other possibility !

Just a video of the evidence:

Révélation

5 minutes ago, Gilational said:

That's how all primes work, especially on release. One relic per part, more relics being added later

Rubbish. Normally there are overlapping parts in relics. This is the first i have seen where EVERY part is in its own relic. To make matters worse. NONE of these relics are in the bounty rotation.

"Fixed having to re-complete the Railjack objectives if there was a Host migration."

This means that on a host migration after the objectives has been completed, the mission will be stuck, with no way of restoring it, meaning everyone loses their loot.

unknown.png?width=753&height=424

Well, I can go and farm for this again, I so very enjoy this.

Just now, PhillTheVoid said:

Is it just Zephyr and Kronen going in the vault? Am I missing something, or did they forget to include an explicit list? 

These are just the sacrifices that were changed for the syndicates (apparently no syndicate required a Tiberon Prime part), but Zephyr Prime, Kronen Prime and Tiberon Prime entered the vault.

Great hotfix! Could you please make some adjustments to the Railjack colour layout because currently if you have a longer Railjack names are currently half on one colour and half on another. Also it would be nice to have more seperate sections for interior colours because the Railjack is so big each colour fills up a really large space and there is not many options for adding detail. I would also really like the ability to place decorations in my Railjack. Keep up the good work!

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Patch

Thank you as always for the updates.  I am sure there is more to come as people start paying that Hydro bill. 

Is there any way the components can have the correct stats added?  All weapons have nearly the same stats and it takes a long time to gather resources but don't know what to get.

When I equip my reactor then look at a different section and go back there is a message boosting avionics.  When I go to avionics all my mods are removed. 

To make these missions easy to solo you could increase enemy numbers based on number of players and adjust drops based on mob size.

There is an increase in the number of players sitting inside turrets or standing there doing nothing. For newly released content can there be an auto kick based on activity with delayed login timer?  This will save you time and everybody else the frustration.

Thank you

Tenno

Noticed an Issue with Ivara Prime and her prowl effect in combination with the stealth effect from the stealth hack parazon mod, which breaks the prowl effect when used together.
To explain that more clearly, stuff goes missing... as in Body Parts go missing, so far I ended up with a headless prowl effect, a bodyless floating head prowl effect, one without legs, also one without arms or legs, etc.

It is quite funny yes, but I'd prefer it working correctly xD

17 minutes ago, tychondus said:

Rubbish. Normally there are overlapping parts in relics. This is the first i have seen where EVERY part is in its own relic. To make matters worse. NONE of these relics are in the bounty rotation.

If you can find a non-baro relic that has multiple part for the same warframe in it, I'll admit I was wrong, though looking at multiple warframes, this isn't the case. The only time one relic had multiple parts was in baro relic. Unless you are referring to one relic for each part existing, which is an on-release thing. More relics are added as the warframe gets older, that's how every warframe has worked. There are things to complain about  like RNG reliant railjack parts ranging from useless to god, this ain't one of the things to complain about.

Thank you but could we maybe get some of this back:

"Fixed not being awarded the Forging Bay Resources from your Railjack mission upon returning to the Dry Dock."

If not thats fine too, but half or my forged resources are lost this way because I usually do 2 missions then forge and go to dojo.

2 minutes ago, Gilational said:

If you can find a non-baro relic that has multiple part for the same warframe in it, I'll admit I was wrong, though looking at multiple warframes, this isn't the case. The only time one relic had multiple parts was in baro relic. Unless you are referring to one relic for each part existing, which is an on-release thing. More relics are added as the warframe gets older, that's how every warframe has worked. There are things to complain about  like RNG reliant railjack parts ranging from useless to god, this ain't one of the things to complain about.

Look harder. Of the latest (re)release Mesa, Mag, Nyx, Rhino, and Atlas are a few that i can think of that had shared parts. I have the data from Chroma prime onwards. I have no data before that. And clearly 5 is more than 0.

Still cant finish railjack mission because of the crewships.

We cant destroy the last crewship because the door was locked up in the crewship and there are no more new crewships spawn.

Until you can fix this bug, PLEASE just let it spawn every moment.

Dear DE,

As I look at this update and some updates before it, and as I play your game I can't help but notice how much more rushed everything becomes. This update is especially janky and it's quite something after the jank we had with the Old Blood update. Please, PLEASE, take your time and fix your stuff. Some of the bugs are months old. Some - years. Stop rushing content, you will never win against content drought, because you create content that is meant to be done quickly and be repetitive. You said that this whole new system will take weeks to complete? Well, a lot of people have already completed Veil Proxima. So stop rushing everything, stop setting impossible deadlines, fix what's already in the game and is broken, fix what's already in the game and is ignored because how janky, broken or simply boring it is. Fix all that and only after fixing it start adding something new. Because you're putting cart before horse - you're adding more stuff that's already broken(for crying out loud, you knew that Empyrean was a hot mess, because you were planning to release an update for it on the same night), trying to fix it while completely ignoring older stuff(zaw nikanas missing sheath visual bug is like a year old thing and you had every chance of fixing it when you added zaw skins, but instead you broke everything, not a single skin works properly even after you've "fixed" them; why won't you just override everything with the skin like you do on normal weapons?), then you add more new stuff, rinse and repeat.

So I say it again, please, PLEASE, take a step back, stop rushing content and fix what's already in game. It will mean a whole world more than adding new content that's done and dusted "on an evening stream". Because what we have now is a hot mess that is not rewarding and that is really frustrating to deal with.

Hey, DE, thank you for all of your hard work!  It shows with this update.

My only suggestions are as follows:

1. Please increase or eliminate the Riven Cap.  It was nice having it expanded to 120, but that's just a band-aid on a progression-stopping mechanic that prevents collectors from enjoying the game [and spending more plat].
  2. The 30 blueprint cap is ridiculously small, and is the first instance of a cap being placed on resources that I'm aware of.   Please either vastly expand this cap, or eliminate it.
  3. The Forge's "Refine" button is perhaps the worst aspect of the Railjack launch.  It puts a mechanic into the game that pits players against each other in terms of priorities that can entirely ruin Railjack missions for everyone.  Simply removing this button and having the resources be drawn from players individual inventories, or from literally any other source, would improve the Forge system immensely.  Just....get rid of it and don't cap collected resources at 200.  It really just doesn't work as it currently stands.
  4. Consider putting a single "starter" battle avionic in every Railjack.  Even a rank 0 warframe has one ability, and it makes Flux entirely worthless until one of the rare battle avionics drops is finally obtained.
  5. Please revert the previously hitscan Archwing Guns back to hitscan, or at the very least add lead-indicators to them.  It makes Archwing combat even more tiresome than it was prior to Railjack. 

That's all I've got for now.  Thank you again for your work!

Archived