Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What weapon/s are you obsessed with?

(PSN)ChaosTheNerd

Nikanas, they are just beautifull and fast.
Fulmin. first silent shotgun... oh and asaultrifle  oh and lots of crits.. oh and infinite ammo...
Karak wraith/kuva Don't know why just like it.
Trowing knives. Just love them for them being silent. Too bad the damage isn't as high as other secondairies. And now there are exilus mods for weapons...

Corinth- it's just so fun to play with, and the primary fire feels... chunky. Like it's actually firing something, not just kinda a pea shooter. 

Twin Krohkur- I love these stupid swords far more than I ought to. I got lucky with a good riven, so they're actually pretty good, but just something about them besides that. 

Gorgon- I have a love affair with LMGs. I own all three gorgons right now, and all of them have at least eight forma in 'em. 

17 minutes ago, FurianStorm said:

Trowing knives. Just love them for them being silent. Too bad the damage isn't as high as other secondairies. And now there are exilus mods for weapons...

The weapon Exilus has kind of killed throwing weapons (except Sancti Castanas) for me.  So easy to slap a silencer on Prime Akjagara/Akstiletto/Aksomati now with no drop in DPS. 

8 minutes ago, Paradoxity said:

Corinth- it's just so fun to play with, and the primary fire feels... chunky. Like it's actually firing something, not just kinda a pea shooter. 

Love that gun.  It's of Tenno design, so I hope it gets a good Prime one day.  Hope you've already tried Hunter Munitions on it... it absolutely shreds. 

Kuva Karak.  Probably the Kuva Quartakk instead if I had one.  Assault rifles in general really.

Plinx.  Simple pistol.  High crit damage.  No reload required.  Ice storm gives it a comfortable 14 round magazine.  Might switch to Vaykor Marelok when I get back around to further formaing it now that I can bring it's recoil under control for free-ish.  Skinning both with the Zundi, since it's a pistol skin that actually doesn't look ridiculous or super shiny.

Venka Prime.  Because they don't show an obvious melee weapon, spiffy up my Warframe's hands, and each stances attacks are very punchy-punchy and vicious.  Though Malicious Raptor has a real commitment problem in that a lot of its attacks are just overly long, despite being brutal as hell.

Edited by Lost_Cartographer

Sobek. I run with this weapon on most of my missions. I can bring this one up to sortie level. I never seen anyone running with it in missions tho. Highly underrated weapon

Aklex Prime. I always love Lex Prime. When the Aklex Prime released, I knew I have to have it. Punch like a truck, reloads like a turtle...

Plague Kripath Zaw with Exodia Hunt. I like to do slam attacks, pulling all enemies around and slash them in one spot

Exergis, It's pretty cool as it shoots shards of a crystal. It also one shots everything (almost). I'm kinda sad It's useless on those high lvl Railjack missions.

Kuva twin stubba, It's powerful, it has a big magazine and damn satisfying to use. And it can do damage to the new grineer enemies.

Paracesis or Skiajati. I only like the Paracesis more because it has a place in the warframe lore and it's really powerful also. I wonder what else we can do with it in the future. Maybe we will kill Natah's brother with it.

Tigris Prime, because few thigns compare to the satisfaction of a double-barrelled Shotgun. there's a reason the Super Shotgun in DOOM is legendary, and the Tigris Prime evokes this.

Akvasto Prime, damn sexy pair of gilded revolvers that look the part on Mesa Prime.

Tatsu, because I like both giant swords and Japanese Swords, so a Nodachi - a giant Japanese sword - is pretty much the dream ticket. the stance is awesome and the new Solstice skin looks amazing on it.

Amprex. Meta w/ riven that I periodically reroll for fun, though I've had a couple of godly rolls, but just too fun to reroll and experiment with.

Rubico, I just like it, but I might switch to Lanka now that I got a riven.

Latron, even the riven doesn't really save it, but it is fun to shoot.

Shame about the last one, it's fun to shoot, but while it's supposedly a marksmans rifle, so to my mind, it's supposed to be like a scopeless sniper rifle shooting smaller rounds, so larger magazine size. It sadly doesn't have the damage to back that up. I'd think the idea is to not have scope zoom mult, but it should otherwise be comparable to snipers in damage, base damage I mean.

Corinth: It looks, sounds, and feels like something thay would delete a man. The single shot reload also adds to the style in my eyes. The only thing that could make it better is if the cocking motion worked even with the base attack speed. Seriously! I would love for this to be fixed so bad!

AkLex prime: in the same vein, this thing really works as a dual weild hand cannon. It sounds great, the insane recoil is fun to me, and it just exemplifies only needing a single shot to absolitely devastate enemies. I always fall back to it at some point.

5 hours ago, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd said:

NOTE: you can not list more than 3   >:3

I'll start of with mine, the plinx, galvacord, and the pox. These weapons arent popular (except the pox, that weapon is godly) but for some reason the look and way they shoot just drawed my attention them.

Corrinth,
Daikyu,
Guandau