Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asterite

metandioksit

Go to first node on earth, ignore the objective. Let a bunch of noobs without their own RJs fly around in your highly upgraded RJ, let them fool around with the controls and have fun, figure things out at their pace, let them figure out what an upgraded RJ can do. While you're ignoring the objective, farm Titanium meteors. You should have harvested nearly every meteor in the map by the time they kill the last fighters and crewships. Sometimes I farm every single meteor I can find, and there's still like 8 fighters left to kill, so I warp back to help with the last ones. RJ should be upgraded enough that it's indestructible on earth if a few noobs are piloting it. 

Edited by (XB1)aMichealMeyers
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, (XB1)aMichealMeyers said:

Go to first node on earth, ignore the objective. Let a bunch of noobs without their own RJs fly around in your highly upgraded RJ, let them fool around with the controls and have fun, figure things out at their pace, let them figure out what an upgraded RJ can do. While you're ignoring the objective, farm Titanium meteors. You should have harvested nearly every meteor in the map by the time they kill the last fighters and crewships. Sometimes I farm every single meteor I can find, and there's still like 8 fighters left to kill, so I warp back to help with the last ones. RJ should be upgraded enough that it's indestructible on earth if a few noobs are piloting it. 

Basically this. If you don't want a bunch of idiots messing with your railjack and shooting resource ammo at nothing, you can always just solo it with Seeker Volley and a few Artillery shots on the crewships, park the RJ at one end of the asteroid strip, then fly out and loot the stupid little orange rocks. The fields of red mines are very helpful when you run across them, they're basically explosive treasure chests. Green bubbles sometimes have some as well.

Though for 30mins of your time, you'll be lucky to come out with 200. The reason Asterite's so hard to come by is that it ONLY drops from rocks. Particle Ram can help a bit, but you still end up missing rocks in the RJ since your FoV is limited. Asterite should really drop from enemies or interiors as well.

2 minutes ago, Hyohakusha said:

Basically this. If you don't want a bunch of idiots messing with your railjack and shooting resource ammo at nothing, you can always just solo it with Seeker Volley and a few Artillery shots on the crewships, park the RJ at one end of the asteroid strip, then fly out and loot the stupid little orange rocks. The fields of red mines are very helpful when you run across them, they're basically explosive treasure chests. Green bubbles sometimes have some as well.

Though for 30mins of your time, you'll be lucky to come out with 200. The reason Asterite's so hard to come by is that it ONLY drops from rocks. Particle Ram can help a bit, but you still end up missing rocks in the RJ since your FoV is limited. Asterite should really drop from enemies or interiors as well.

Just remove the avionics that use resources for ammo, works for me. The other Tenno on earth usually don't have the intrinsics to use the artillery 

Edited by (XB1)aMichealMeyers

2 hours ago, SordidDreams said:

Not in my experience. Which is admittedly limited, I've only repaired a handful of parts so far, but I'm running out of asterite way faster than titanium.

Thats the way it will go, because not all builds need asterite. But all of them need titanium. 

So work on something that doesn't need asterite, say a new engine or reactor, then work on the new gun that needs asterite. 

12 hours ago, Miser_able said:

Thats the way it will go, because not all builds need asterite. But all of them need titanium. 

So work on something that doesn't need asterite, say a new engine or reactor, then work on the new gun that needs asterite. 

Ah, I see. I only repaired one reactor and two guns so far, so like I said, limited experience.

That's easier said than done. I can only work on what RNGsus deigns to give me.

Edited by SordidDreams

The main problem is that titanium is a mission rrward giving 750, asterite is not as common ad reward, they should add asterite in the same quantities. But thats nothing compared to a decent reactor vidar MKIII, that thing is impossible to find

• Like 1

On 2019-12-27 at 7:46 PM, Miser_able said:

Pretty much all the MK3 stuff needs Asterite, about 1500 if it's wreckage, 300 for clan parts. 

I think MK2 stuff doesn't need it, but nothing below MK3 is worth wasting resources on.

2 hours ago, Madway7 said:

Pretty much all the MK3 stuff needs Asterite, about 1500 if it's wreckage, 300 for clan parts. 

I think MK2 stuff doesn't need it, but nothing below MK3 is worth wasting resources on.

I Don't think reactors/engines/or shields need it. Could do, idk. 

2 hours ago, Test-995 said:

They fixed titanium, i don't think they did anything to asterite... did they?

Technically they did. Since the change was making so the rocks dropped more items. Like 4 ore pieces instead of 1-2. Which should affect anything that drops from the ore and stuff.