Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why do we play Empyrean ? read before you comment please !

MouadSaqui

6 hours ago, xBloodySin said:

All the things that can be bought are made to skip the grind, not the build time. You actually have options to skip build time if you grind resources for everything else.

What I think about when I read your post is that you're envious of people who bought Repair Drones, evidenced by how you say it's a "forced pay to progress element," which contradicts your "should have skipped just the build time" thing now.

Or he just dosent like repair drones... I don't like having to wait to repair my ship and I hate the fact that if I don't want to wait I'd have to shell out Plat to get repair drones. 

• Like 1

I play Mpirjun or whatever because it is the latest of update to a game I happen to really like called Warframe. In Warframe i play a space ninja and it mainly about setting your own goals and how to get there. Today for example i finally managed to get a new broken war blade drop. Took many days of grinding getting it, i have 3 hilts but now finally a blade and can reconstruct it. I knw a very rare mod can also drop from conculysts and i have more to look forward to... /s

I play Empiriun because i like to spend my free time playing games, always have, most likely always will. Its just me being me, i enjoy playing games and I enjoy warframe. I have tried the hole RJ thingy but am not impressed. I havent even tried the liches because i could tell it would be crap.

I've just watched the witcher Tv-series and am doing some witcher 3 again... I still come back mainly for FOMO tho, might be some orokin reactor or catalyst that might be had somewhere, dont need it for anything as i have many many of them, over 135 built froma's etc... i shouldnt FOMO but i do, its human nature.

Railjack offers me nothing i was looking for in Warframe, nor do Liches... I am still waiting on a remake of correndon facility CTF maps making their way. I was an Unreal junky, made it into the top 30 worldwide for CTF matches many many moons ago but it was the gameplay that hooked me. Warframe was pretty close, okay bit too over the top, bit too easy once you get to a certain level but the combination of movement and shooting is what i like, so Railjack is a mis for me. Sure i liked elite, i like x-wing vs t-fighter etc but i am playing empyrean because i like warframe and all this nonsense is juist a temporarely hurdle and if its not its a great reason to you know, just play the story on the Witcher 3...

I dont care about empryean, i dont care about liches, POE, OV etc but i really like warframe.

Does that answer your question?

• Like 1

It is fun. Even it its current very unpolished state. Maybe it is because I always had a soft spot in my heart for space sims. I have also been playing other space sims from the X series to Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen.  I just hope DE does add more content to this soon and fixes the many bug and balancing issues. It would be a shame to see this mode die.

Warframe is seven years old. It's monetization system has always been consistent and responds quickly to player feedback if it's too much. The reason why you've seen more market activity is because there are a lot more players and player types. 

Most interesting though, is how people initially exclaimed how grindy and difficult Railjack is and then, a week or two later, are already discussing the mk3 variants, the Veil and the "lack of difficulty". What a strange community.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, (PS4)GEN-Son_17 said:

Warframe is seven years old. It's monetization system has always been consistent and responds quickly to player feedback if it's too much. The reason why you've seen more market activity is because there are a lot more players and player types. 

Most interesting though, is how people initially exclaimed how grindy and difficult Railjack is and then, a week or two later, are already discussing the mk3 variants, the Veil and the "lack of difficulty". What a strange community.

That's the thing, the whiners are consistent too. They're always complaining about any and everything that they can, even if it means contradicting themselves the whole way. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

That's the thing, the whiners are consistent too. They're always complaining about any and everything that they can, even if it means contradicting themselves the whole way. 

This.  DE could give out one repair drone for free once a week and you know what would happen?  People would complain about it in some fashion.  

The only 'difficult' thing about railjack in my experience is getting a Mk III reactor with a high avionics capacity to fit all the avionics you want and some of the avionics have low drop rates.  Like in terms of mission objectives and such none of them are all that difficult.  I just use rhino and blast ships with rhino roar active with a cryophon zetki Mk III with bonus fire rate.  Can clump enemies up with that one battle avionic too that I forget the name of in slot 2.  

6 hours ago, (PS4)GEN-Son_17 said:

Direct us to the same person saying both 

On 2019-12-29 at 1:42 PM, MouadSaqui said:

Why do we play a video game ? this is a question that bothers me lately, and every time I tried looking for answers I find myself with similar questions like why do we spend money on cosmetics ? why do we pay real money to get a currency to pay for a booster that help with getting some goal achieved quickly ? Or else... we gonna have to grind for a hours and hours and wait for long "construction times" just to get what we want... isn't it obvious that if you put enough effort to achieve some goal you end u with result depends on the amount of effort you put in ? or ... is it possible that game devs nowadays do it intentionally so that they can make more money.....

I've been playing this game since PoE release, and from what I've heard from veterans, Warframe was Once about the community, when DE wasn't ready to sacrifice a part of their players on the behalf of a small minority that play the game on the week ends, I always found it weird when the game keeps reminding me to take a break every hour while I'm in deep enjoyment playing..

What Bothers me is the way DE treats their player base last two years, Its like they are trying to build some sort of a fortnite like player base where the players are brain dead and ready to spend money of skins even if the game S#&$, and when I talk about DE, I don't mean DE Steve or DE Rebecca or the others, I personally think they are awesome, when I talk about DE I mean the behind the scenes people, the guys in black suits that runs business, define monetization models and most importantly ruins FUN GAMES :)...

Waframe isn't the first game, If you are a Online gamer you know exactly how it starts, it always starts within you guys, Warframe's community right now is so divided, where players who wants challenge, then there is players who wants power, then there players who want grind, then there's players who want Only Skins, you see them talking about Ivara prime like its content we've been all waiting for, in reality what we've got is an unfinished broken game mode, that is purely imbalanced, filled with RNG elements, sometimes unplayable due to bugs, and on the top of all of that, We got repair drones, a forced Pay to Progress element that forces you to spend money instead of hours of your time...

back when fortuna failed in the first month of its release, I promised myself to give this game a chance of 1 year to be Fun again, and after playing Empyrean for 2 weeks, I got my final answer, This game may not survive in the long term if DE Keeps alienating its player base, People will leave and move on with their lives just like they did with every game that they used to enjoy then it turns out to be a big cash grab game, with time players will find another MMO to call Home, and there is nothing DE can do to stop that from happening.

and finally I have a Question for you DE, What did you really gain from this recent update ? a few players who joined the grinding party ? do you know what happened to new player who joined bcs of Empyrean trailer ? they played for 2 or 3 days and left the game, I recruited some of the new players in my Clan and all of them are currently Offline......... there is only few of still play, you know why ? bcs they didn't get what you promised in 2 years of teasing Empyrean..... some of them didn't even manage to build there own ship bcs of the Insane Grind you put them into...

So please DE, Stop doing that 🙂 !

I ran a few missions but overall I don't play any of the new stuff they've added.

Not because it's terrible, I just prefer polished things.

I play WF and I even spend real money on it because I have fun with it.  Do bugs bother me?  Sure they do.  But overall the game has lots of parts and many of them are fun for me.

On 2019-12-30 at 6:12 AM, KnightKrawlur said:

I ran a few missions but overall I don't play any of the new stuff they've added.

Not because it's terrible, I just prefer polished things.

I play WF and I even spend real money on it because I have fun with it.  Do bugs bother me?  Sure they do.  But overall the game has lots of parts and many of them are fun for me.

Dude, DE wants more Casual players if you ask me, they wont dare getting casuals banned bcs they brings them money, lets say a Casual player got into building a Railjack, on the week ends, you really want to get resources boosters to speed up the process, but it wont skip the time gates, so you finally get a Railjack and want to play some empyrean stuff, you find yourself with a crappy spaceship that needs upgrades, and God help you if you decide to go with Zero repair drones, casuals wants to instantly play and enjoy their time, so 90% of them will pay an extra 50 plat to repair the wreckage, Casuals wants to look pretty, Oh whats that ? a jellyfish Ivara ? I'm definitely buying that ! ! Oh whats that ? my railjack will look good with skins ? Good Idea !

a Hardcore players knows how to exploit the market, they will go back to farming prime parts and rivens to get the plat needed to unlock every cosmetic they desired, its not that hard of you've been a warframe player for a while, you see there is a big difference here, and DE made a huge mistake chasing one side and leaving the other agonizing over new content, and thats my main problem with DE, and here is a list of things thata could've saved this game from its current state :

- Raids, 8 men raids will be so much fun !

- Replayability and rewards, lets say you can replay "The war within" and if you achieve some challenge you get this time a fully pre-built "WAR" instead of the broken one, what DE does is they give you the Blueprint right after you finish a cutscene, a friking cutscene ... yeah 🙂  they did it with Erra quest too..

- monthly events, and boss fights, if you played PSO2 you will know that game is Legendary when it comes to content.

- More lore elements and make thing more clear for players, srsly when is the last time we got heavy lore in an update ?

- and most importantly, DE should stop chasing big ambitions like fortuna and railjack, if you think about it we could've had Eidolons in normala missions, it will be so much better, same goes for every boss out there..

and finally.... DE, If building a playerbase that Love and trust you can takes years, Losing all of your players will cost you only a week or two, Its not the early 2000s anymore, people's frustration and hate for a video game can bring it to its demise.....

Thanks everyone who shares their points, we are all here bcs we love this game.... not bcs we wants to fight each other. so thanks !

• Like 1

I’ve played Warframe for 6 years now and the quality of this update is disgusting. It feels like it’s made by an indie team that’s just learning how to create games. Getting stuck in environments, clipping through walls into outer space, unable to exit crew ship, objectives not spawning, it’s just bad! Loosing loot and resources is the worst, feeling like I’m wasting my time... And to release it right before the holidays was not a good decision in the state that it is. Nothing stopped them to release it in January 2020 “Happy new year! Here’s Empyrean”. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MouadSaqui said:

Dude, DE wants more Casual players if you ask me, they wont dare getting casuals banned bcs they brings them money, lets say a Casual player got into building a Railjack, on the week ends, you really want to get resources boosters to speed up the process, but it wont skip the time gates, so you finally get a Railjack and want to play some empyrean stuff, you find yourself with a crappy spaceship that needs upgrades, and God help you if you decide to go with Zero repair drones, casuals wants to instantly play and enjoy their time, so 90% of them will pay an extra 50 plat to repair the wreckage, Casuals wants to look pretty, Oh whats that ? a jellyfish Ivara ? I'm definitely buying that ! ! Oh whats that ? my railjack will look good with skins ? Good Idea !

Ehh, I mean even if casual players is what DE wants, their design choices are not reflecting that at all. More layers of RNG and grind? No tutorial system? Poor starchart progression? Not to mention casual players would see the price of Prime Access and be like WTF!!? It's the price of like 3 full, polished games. Only idiots who would buy PA are those like myself who have our own reasons to gouge our wallets so badly.

a Hardcore players knows how to exploit the market, they will go back to farming prime parts and rivens to get the plat needed to unlock every cosmetic they desired, its not that hard of you've been a warframe player for a while, you see there is a big difference here, and DE made a huge mistake chasing one side and leaving the other agonizing over new content, and thats my main problem with DE, and here is a list of things thata could've saved this game from its current state :

I mean, I don't consider myself a hardcore player because there is nothing I need to be hardcore about. I already have all weapons and Warframes and I don't really care to get the best riven for every weapon so there is no need for me to go out and extort plat which I don't really have anything to spend it on. Those people that go and build up their plat reservoir are not doing it for any particular end unless they are saving up for Primed Chamber I guess.

Yes, would be fun but let's be real, do you really think DE would be able to make an 8-man raid that is both challenging, fun, and not a unplayable buggy mess? 

- Replayability and rewards, lets say you can replay "The war within" and if you achieve some challenge you get this time a fully pre-built "WAR" instead of the broken one, what DE does is they give you the Blueprint right after you finish a cutscene, a friking cutscene ... yeah 🙂  they did it with Erra quest too..

Challenges and rewards I would definitely be up for. And nothing boring like, "kill so many enemies" or, "loot so many crates". I would want actual unique challenges to test player skills. I mean you can have some arbitrary challenges but I would also like some skill based challenges.

- monthly events, and boss fights, if you played PSO2 you will know that game is Legendary when it comes to content.

Monthly events would be nice, but I guess the reason why DE doesn't do it unlike other MMOs is because they are always making new things. Other MMOs rarely introduce anything new that isn't just a reskin or retool of existing content. Maybe once DE has everything sorted (3 or so years time) we may see consistent events. Plague Star when? 

- More lore elements and make thing more clear for players, srsly when is the last time we got heavy lore in an update ?

Yes and yes. And also interspace more evenly through starchart progression. It's hard to keep players invested if they have to clear 20 nodes to get the next lore or quest drop. 

- and most importantly, DE should stop chasing big ambitions like fortuna and railjack, if you think about it we could've had Eidolons in normala missions, it will be so much better, same goes for every boss out there..

I'll have to disagree here. Warframe would've stagnated and DE would've been locked into a repetitive and boring development loop. Not only will players be bored playing the same thing over and over but DE would also lose interest in Warframe. Warframe is a passion project that DE wants to have fun with. For better or worse, the players are secondary and I'm okay with that. If I wanted a complete, polished game I wouldn't be playing Warframe nor would I be shelling out over a thousand dollars a year on it. I support Warframe because it's always trying something new.

and finally.... DE, If building a playerbase that Love and trust you can takes years, Losing all of your players will cost you only a week or two, Its not the early 2000s anymore, people's frustration and hate for a video game can bring it to its demise.....

Well, I wouldn't say a week or two... If what people say about the past 2 updates are true, then Warframe would literally be dead now. But the decline has been up and down or at the worst, very slow and steady. It would take at least a year for Warframe to die.

Thanks everyone who shares their points, we are all here bcs we love this game.... not bcs we wants to fight each other. so thanks !

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Timortias said:

I’ve played Warframe for 6 years now and the quality of this update is disgusting. It feels like it’s made by an indie team that’s just learning how to create games. Getting stuck in environments, clipping through walls into outer space, unable to exit crew ship, objectives not spawning, it’s just bad! Loosing loot and resources is the worst, feeling like I’m wasting my time... And to release it right before the holidays was not a good decision in the state that it is. Nothing stopped them to release it in January 2020 “Happy new year! Here’s Empyrean”. 

You may need to submit some bug reports. Most likely the issue from Empyrean stems from incompatibility client side because if it really was universally buggy and unplayable, then EVERYONE would be having issues. If that was the case then no one I personally know has encountered any game breaking issues. But I am always on their asses about keeping their computer clean and up to date. I also still find plenty of public squads so it's safe to assume that some of them also aren't experiencing the same issues either.

DE may not be an indie team, but Railjack is literally them learning how to create a new game (mode). This is their first major dive into space arcade and exploration.

Yes you are wasting your time and you probably should wait for the issues to be fixed. That's what I did with Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries co-op. I submitted my report and now I'm just waiting till they fix the connection and latency issues. If they don't, I may be a little bit peeved since I did pay to play that game co-op with a mate and I can't refund it because they had this stupid thing where you couldn't try co-op campaign until you finished Act 1 which pushed me over the play time limit for refunds.

Do you think that if they released Railjack even in February 2020, it would be in a better state than it is in now? I've been following and supporting DE long enough to know that them delaying content will NEVER guarantee a better release. It's DE, they are very reliant on player feedback and reports to get to the root of issues faster without conflict. Logistically it's also a cheaper and more effective option than getting 50 of your employees to bug test a game. Face it, we are beta players and if you don't like the idea of always playing a game that's a WIP, then only thing I can say is maybe quit Warframe for a good 5 years or so. I'm not saying that to get rid of you, I'm saying that because at the rate Warframe is going, we will ALWAYS have broken releases. The only releases that aren't arguably broken (disregarding balance issues) are Tenno reinforcements and Prime Access.

18 minutes ago, Goodwill said:

You may need to submit some bug reports. Most likely the issue from Empyrean stems from incompatibility client side because if it really was universally buggy and unplayable, then EVERYONE would be having issues. If that was the case then no one I personally know has encountered any game breaking issues. But I am always on their asses about keeping their computer clean and up to date. I also still find plenty of public squads so it's safe to assume that some of them also aren't experiencing the same issues either.

DE may not be an indie team, but Railjack is literally them learning how to create a new game (mode). This is their first major dive into space arcade and exploration.

Yes you are wasting your time and you probably should wait for the issues to be fixed. That's what I did with Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries co-op. I submitted my report and now I'm just waiting till they fix the connection and latency issues. If they don't, I may be a little bit peeved since I did pay to play that game co-op with a mate and I can't refund it because they had this stupid thing where you couldn't try co-op campaign until you finished Act 1 which pushed me over the play time limit for refunds.

Do you think that if they released Railjack even in February 2020, it would be in a better state than it is in now? I've been following and supporting DE long enough to know that them delaying content will NEVER guarantee a better release. It's DE, they are very reliant on player feedback and reports to get to the root of issues faster without conflict. Logistically it's also a cheaper and more effective option than getting 50 of your employees to bug test a game. Face it, we are beta players and if you don't like the idea of always playing a game that's a WIP, then only thing I can say is maybe quit Warframe for a good 5 years or so. I'm not saying that to get rid of you, I'm saying that because at the rate Warframe is going, we will ALWAYS have broken releases. The only releases that aren't arguably broken (disregarding balance issues) are Tenno reinforcements and Prime Access.

A lot of players on PS4 are reporting the issues I described. No idea how it is on PC honestly. As for the January release, what I meant was that they are back to work and can provide hot fixes and updates. Now, during the holidays, literally nothing can happen. Just not a wise decision, in my opinion, if their goal was to make an appearance during The Game Awards. Empyrean is fun, I like it, something new and fresh, but the quality, at least from my experience, is really bad. Worse than Fortuna and Plains of Eidolons. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Timortias said:

A lot of players on PS4 are reporting the issues I described. No idea how it is on PC honestly. As for the January release, what I meant was that they are back to work and can provide hot fixes and updates. Now, during the holidays, literally nothing can happen. Just not a wise decision, in my opinion, if their goal was to make an appearance during The Game Awards. Empyrean is fun, I like it, something new and fresh, but the quality, at least from my experience, is really bad. Worse than Fortuna and Plains of Eidolons. 

Sorry, my oversight and I do apologize as my experience is PC. I completely missed that Empyrean had released on consoles and considering the whole point of releasing on PC first was for us to beta test so it can be a somewhat stable release on consoles. Nope, I'll digress and say that DE did royally screw this one up.

23 часа назад, Thundervision сказал:

Even though the update does have some joy-killing bugs (like HUD disappearing for the rest of the session if you access the Forge when moving; Crewship projectiles being visible only to host; ship's loadout terminal not showing actual information, e.i missing upgraded slot bonuses or even showing avionics not being installed), I've managed to focus on the good things the update has to offer as well as trying to have fun instead of forcing myself to grind (I don't sit the whole day with a tracker to rush/abort the Sentient ship. I just take my time, today me and my friends has managed to obtain 2 Shedu parts by just playing the game).
As someone who is playing the game since 2013 with 6k+ hours in (what am I doing with my life), at one point, assuming you still stick around, you realize how meaningless the whole "new updated has dropped @ gotta get all of its (best) content within a day/week" situation is. And then you just take it at your own pacing.

I didn't grind this all. I'm just playing the mode. I do objectives without speedrunning, I loot everything I see. As well as explore the Railjack nodes. Even now some players have no idea how many resource deposits actually out there: asteroids, salvage crates, fuel cells, turrets, mechanical/mining equipment etc.

For the first week I had to pub 99% of the missions to gather resources for my own ship. And even then I kept working towards finding a good reactor so my ship still remained in the Dry Dock. I did find a good Lavan one, but still was hoping for a Vidar one. Well, I did. Found one with +49 Avio and +40 Flux. Well, that sucked. Decided to gather more resources to repair other stuff I have collected.

2-3 days later I finally got my reactor with +84 avio, by this time I had 50% of the avionics slot upgraded to 3rd level. It completely fullfilled my needs. Yet I still know there's a chance of obtaining Vidar reactor with +100 capacity which will let me re-configure/put extra avionics to my ship. I don't care. Let it be. Right now I have already compensated my resources spending on repairing the main Mk.III components (Zekti Shield / Zekti Engines / Vidar Reactor) + 2 Vidar turrets and actually got even more by just playing the game. Not rushing through the nodes ignoring resources and drops being pissed I'm not getting something I want. By doing something extra I help myself to accumulate add. resources and stuff for future needs. So even if I don't get whatever I want, I'm still winning in something.

Heck, I had to pub the game in order to acquire materials first. And this is with players that tend to go back to the Dry Dock after every single RJ mission. And with my toaster going to and out of the DD is equal to effictively murdering my performance (resulting in freezes, up to causing Host Migration) until I restart the game.

This is my current loadout:

Скрыть контент

D9901892042E8C591A5EEEA947452B38610D272C

70BE32B910D7DF97D1B116F8BF78CDD8CB717B21

71000374E77B959294BB52C8CA1C51200C0ECAD5

I didn't grind for any RJ part (like people "grind" the Shedu parts with speedrunning and aborting). I just play the game. If I don't feel like I want to play the RJ mode, I don't play it. In fact, when I didn't want to play it, I did something else - finally farmed Atlas/Ivara/Wukong Prime and ranked them up.

Also, somewhat offtopic:

Скрыть контент

Interesting thing I have noticed for the past year is that it's mostly new players (joined in 2017-2018; don't take it offensively, especially if you're not the type, it's just what I've noticed; but you're still free to call me a jerk or an elitist, if you want) who complains about nearly everything. From valid points to completely absurd ones. Game, devs, grind and F2P basics involved. The sad thing is that rarely there's a constructive feedback that doesn't involve some "evil corps" or tinfoil theories and assumptions.

Still, while some concerns are vaild and the following sentence doesn't really excuse DE's latest tendencies for mutli-layer RNG, please remember that DE did something that other game developers, even triple-AAA studios are failing at. Be it customization, be it "feeling actually powerful" when it comes to warframe abilities, hell, even monetization. More than that it doesn't require much to earn in-game currency by actually playing the game. Yet people take many things for granted.

Also, remember that this is not a B2P game, this is a F2P one. Sacrifices need to be made in order for developers to keep the game afloat as well as make profit off it. In our case it's etiher RNG or time walls. When there's no way to skip-the-time with your Plat (this is specifically about content like Railjack), everyone is at mercy of RNG which is sometimes the DE's way to "control" progression while they are taking a break or finishing other part of content.

TL;DR: Don't force yourself to grind. Take it slow, try to have fun. It's there. Even under a layer of bugs. Upcoming economy changes are confirmed. Just have a little of patience.

THIS, THISTHISTHIS.
I LOVE THIS COMMENT. People, this comment is the answer!

26 minutes ago, mrpyro12345678 said:

THIS, THISTHISTHIS.
I LOVE THIS COMMENT. People, this comment is the answer!

Dude its basically the same excuse again, like... Hold on, just be patient DE got you, they're gonna fix the game soon, and its your fault if you rush through the game, it's meant to be played slooow, take your time, have a seat... Its gonna be alll right, Space Mom got you, no need to worry ... there New war, there is paradoxes, just be patient....... why are You guys complaining ? the game is fine ! !

29 minutes ago, mrpyro12345678 said:

TL;DR: Don't force yourself to grind. Take it slow, try to have fun. It's there. Even under a layer of bugs. Upcoming economy changes are confirmed. Just have a little of patience.

Dude, Leave Loyalty to DE aside, we are discussing the state of an Online Looter shooter game here, this isn't "complaining about everything" its false advertisement from DE, we all watched the full demo of Railjack of tennoCon 2018, Tell me now.... did DE released what they promised ? of course not, so its normal if people are upset bcs they didn't get what they have been promised !

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MouadSaqui said:

Dude, Leave Loyalty to DE aside, we are discussing the state of an Online Looter shooter game here, this isn't "complaining about everything" its false advertisement from DE, we all watched the full demo of Railjack of tennoCon 2018, Tell me now.... did DE released what they promised ? of course not, so its normal if people are upset bcs they didn't get what they have been promised !

That wasnt a demo on tennocon 2018. That was a throw-together showcase that got ready the night prior to the show just to let us see the concept they had. People need to stop using the word promise or atleast bother to read a dictionairy before using it. What they showed was not a promise, it was a small sneak peek. Infact, they havent promised us anything really.

The 2019 demo is a more accurate view of the system, though as we know, the finalized part will be in phase 3, so even that demo is different from what we currently have. If you are gonna complain about DE and the releases atleast use everything they've said regarding the releases and dont just cherry pick to favor your own complaing.

34 минуты назад, SneakyErvin сказал:

That wasnt a demo on tennocon 2018. That was a throw-together showcase that got ready the night prior to the show just to let us see the concept they had. People need to stop using the word promise or atleast bother to read a dictionairy before using it. What they showed was not a promise, it was a small sneak peek. Infact, they havent promised us anything really.

The 2019 demo is a more accurate view of the system, though as we know, the finalized part will be in phase 3, so even that demo is different from what we currently have. If you are gonna complain about DE and the releases atleast use everything they've said regarding the releases and dont just cherry pick to favor your own complaing.

Same, to be honest.
Why everyone is saying they promised us all that there was in the Devstream? It is directly a sneak peek.

47 минут назад, MouadSaqui сказал:

Dude its basically the same excuse again, like... Hold on, just be patient DE got you, they're gonna fix the game soon, and its your fault if you rush through the game, it's meant to be played slooow, take your time, have a seat... Its gonna be alll right, Space Mom got you, no need to worry ... there New war, there is paradoxes, just be patient....... why are You guys complaining ? the game is fine ! !

While yes, the game's not exactly fine with all those bugs that ruin the experience, the intended gameplay variants DE made are fine. It's a Looter Shooter, you are supposed to shoot enemies, collect loot, and upgrade yourselves to get better loot. What are the players doing instead? They speed through the mission, without killing most of the enemies, and without touching any of the caches.
It's a Looter Shooter, you aren't supposed to be reliant on mission rewards, you are supposed to rely on the items you find within the tileset, which is what everyone ignores. You are supposed to explore the map and kill enemies which drop mods to upgrade yourselves! SAME WITH SYNDICATES AND SYNDICATE MISSIONS TO BE HONEST! Syndicate missions have HIDDEN WITHIN THE TILESET ITEMS THAT GIVE STANDING ONCE EXCHANGED! The Open Worlds have SPECIFIC AREAS WHICH HAVE UNIQUE ITEMS SPAWN IN.
Even THE PLANETS HAVE SPECIFIC RESOURCE DROPS AND PLANTS!!!
I personally when I first played the game used to run around the whole map finding caches, after I got a Kubrow, I ran around the map and searched for locked loot. Now, since people say META, I have to follow the party without gathering any of the loot, which brings me to a loot deficit. Then there's Void Fissures, people also do it VERY quick, and sometimes I DON'T EVEN GET ENOUGH REACTANT SINCE I JUST JOINED AFTER A 10-SECOND LOADING SCREEN!
The main complaint from me is how people don't take their time and let other players get their stuff.
This happens even in the Kuva Lich system where players refuse to kill their lich for the same of getting Murmurs, while the Lich itself drops Murmurs, however spawns Thralls, do you understand that you block other people's looting?

2 минуты назад, mrpyro12345678 сказал:

-snip-

While yes, the game's not exactly fine with all those bugs that ruin the experience, the intended gameplay variants DE made are fine. It's a Looter Shooter, you are supposed to shoot enemies, collect loot, and upgrade yourselves to get better loot. What are the players doing instead? They speed through the mission, without killing most of the enemies, and without touching any of the caches.
It's a Looter Shooter, you aren't supposed to be reliant on mission rewards, you are supposed to rely on the items you find within the tileset, which is what everyone ignores. You are supposed to explore the map and kill enemies which drop mods to upgrade yourselves! SAME WITH SYNDICATES AND SYNDICATE MISSIONS TO BE HONEST! Syndicate missions have HIDDEN WITHIN THE TILESET ITEMS THAT GIVE STANDING ONCE EXCHANGED! The Open Worlds have SPECIFIC AREAS WHICH HAVE UNIQUE ITEMS SPAWN IN.
Even THE PLANETS HAVE SPECIFIC RESOURCE DROPS AND PLANTS!!!
I personally when I first played the game used to run around the whole map finding caches, after I got a Kubrow, I ran around the map and searched for locked loot. Now, since people say META, I have to follow the party without gathering any of the loot, which brings me to a loot deficit. Then there's Void Fissures, people also do it VERY quick, and sometimes I DON'T EVEN GET ENOUGH REACTANT SINCE I JUST JOINED AFTER A 10-SECOND LOADING SCREEN!
The main complaint from me is how people don't take their time and let other players get their stuff.
This happens even in the Kuva Lich system where players refuse to kill their lich for the same of getting Murmurs, while the Lich itself drops Murmurs, however spawns Thralls, do you understand that you block other people's looting?

To add to that comment, everyone grinds usually on Infinite missions, which I don't think you are supposed to exactly. Mostly I do infinite missions because Affinity Boost and Relics.

32 minutes ago, mrpyro12345678 said:

Same, to be honest.
Why everyone is saying they promised us all that there was in the Devstream? It is directly a sneak peek.

Very good question and I have no idea. I dont think I've taken anything leaked or mentioned in videos or threads as promises in any game I've played over the years. I've always just thought "cool idea!" and then hoped it would turn out similar to it if it was comming out at all. Not sure why all of a sudden there are so many people that claim they've been promised something just by looking at conceptual designs in a video.

On 2019-12-30 at 12:02 PM, MouadSaqui said:

I'm with you on your list of things they need to do.

I personally am a big critic of most software companies (as someone who's been writing code since the 80s I believe I have the right to criticize other coders), and honestly not a fan of DE.  I enjoy a lot of the parts of the game and I have fun playing it.  But I think it's seriously lacking in very basic areas.  At this point I can say, even though I do have fun in WF I would not consider ever looking at another product from them unless they make some serious improvements to development.

In my opinion, the only reason the game still exists is the PR side of things.  If it weren't for people like Rebecca and Megan hyping things up, and the dedicated fans (which are becoming fewer and fewer it seems) doing the same WF wouldn't exist.  There are some really good ideas that have been put into the game, and I enjoy many parts of it but the game itself is so lacking and full of bugs and issues it cannot stand on it's own.  Every time I play I encounter bugs that I have simply learned to deal with because that just seems to be how DE does things.  Again, that's my opinion and I'm sure others don't feel the same.

I do think they will make improvements to the recently added content, and like Fortuna or POE over time it will become playable.  Unlike those two examples though, they will need to continue to build on the Lich and Railjack stuff if it is to be worth all the headaches we have now.  Reading and talking to people about DE leads me to believe by the summer of 2020 Railjack may be worth playing.