Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentient ship

Giancka

36 minutes ago, (XB1)aMichealMeyers said:

This please. It's very punishing when the crewships don't wanna spawn. Tho if they fix that, then, I guess the 30 minute window is less of a problem 

Are you sure they're not just hiding on the other end of the map? Their markets don't appear if they're too far away, but they'll pop right up as you draw closer. 

18 minutes ago, (XB1)Erudite Prime said:

Are you sure they're not just hiding on the other end of the map? Their markets don't appear if they're too far away, but they'll pop right up as you draw closer. 

Yea. Cy stops announcing them translating in, and I actually fly the entire map to double check 

Just spawn all 6+a few extra crewships on top of the RJ as soon as the mission starts pls. I'd rather deal with that than them not spawning at all

Edited by (XB1)aMichealMeyers

26 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Is it? I got the shedu in 4 runs by running with a farming group, and I even got some spare parts to sell. 

And ephemeras have never been easy to farm. I'd say the easiest to farm are the orb mother ones, and those still have super low chances 

Some people win the lottery too, doesn't mean 99% of the population should be able to win as well.

Out of 6 runs I only got 2 parts.  No spares.

• Like 2

first they should make it 1 run per player, simular to mastery, if you gone in a node with sentient ship, you will not be able to repete it untill it's next cycle, now, if the host left and you were kicked out of the match, that would be a diffrent story, though it will open hosts to be able to troll people in wich case, you can always host yourself.

i am tired of doing a node trying to get rare stuff, then the whole crew leave cause they dont get a weapon part, i still want to finish the mission, not be put in a disadvantage cause of tryhard farmers (yes, leaving if you dont get something just to run it again is you being a tryhard salty person) as a change, i would perpose to change the weapon parts to end of mission reward when a sentient ship is in node and you have atleast boarded it, same with ephemera, that way you will always get something, and duplicates could be traded so it's a win-win.

it's not the greatest implementation, that's for sure. especially since it doesn't say exactly how long until the next Anomaly, only that it's between 2 and 2 and 3/4 hours. at the very least it needs to be a consistent cycle. the drop rates are far too low, and only drop form one enemy, which isn't a common enemy either; you have to go through many Brachiolysts, the new Battalysts and good old Conculysts before finding a Symbilist. the objective for it says to kill 20, but I've never seen more than about 28 on the ship at any given time, so if you don't get a part in the first 20, the run is a bust unless you're super lucky.

stacking Ivara, Atlas and Nekros' looting capabilities worked well, but it's a very particular setup that not everyone may have access to, and requires 3 people.

Hiding the ephemera behind a stupidly rare or reinforced container that may take hundreds to thousands of Sentient Ship runs unless your are extremely lucky really disgust me.

Right now, only 4 people confirmed to have the ephemera. That’s 4 out of 50 million.

9 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

Hiding the ephemera behind a stupidly rare or reinforced container that may take hundreds to thousands of Sentient Ship runs unless your are extremely lucky really disgust me.

Right now, only 4 people confirmed to have the ephemera. That’s 4 out of 50 million.

Very much this.  When they (ephemera in general) were announced, it sounded like it  they would be an achievement reward - not RNG lightening in a bottle.  it was bad farming wave 8 of ESO 137 times before getting that (and one person in that squad who couldn't have finished wave 1 without a carry it was their FIRST successful run - some "achievement" to get carried to wave 8 on your first run and get ephemera). Now its just on a whole new level of garbage.

The rare cache spawns in general are just trash. I've run 69 Flexa galleon/objective missions - not seen one - checking every loot box.

I've run well over 100 non-galleon veil objective missions requiring boarding an asteroid/shipkiller/pulse thing - on those I've seen one rare cache, not re-inforced, containing an insulting 150 dirac.  

run 50-70 Sentient anomaly - no rare stuff.  Don't even bother killing the symbolysts as the shedu parts not worth wasting time in trade chat - just speed run with max theif wit+animal instinct for the loot boxes and aborting (solo - so as not to host migrate others, have less bugs, and much faster loading times)

Edited by (XB1)Tucker D Dawg
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

Very much this.  When they (ephemera in general) were announced, it sounded like it  they would be an achievement reward - not RNG lightening in a bottle.  it was bad farming wave 8 of ESO 137 times before getting that (and one person in that squad who couldn't have finished wave 1 without a carry it was their FIRST successful run - some "achievement" to get carried to wave 8 on your first run and get ephemera). Now its just on a whole new level of garbage.

The rare cache spawns in general are just trash. I've run 69 Flexa galleon/objective missions - not seen one - checking every loot box.

I've run well over 100 non-galleon veil objective missions requiring boarding an asteroid/shipkiller/pulse thing - on those I've seen one rare cache, not re-inforced, containing an insulting 150 dirac.  

run 50-70 Sentient anomaly - no rare stuff.  Don't even bother killing the symbolysts as the shedu parts not worth wasting time in trade chat - just speed run with max theif wit+animal instinct for the loot boxes and aborting (solo - so as not to host migrate others, have less bugs, and much faster loading times)

It would be great to vent your frustation on my feedback topic here. More voices, the more likely DE will listen and change the horrible rare and reinforoced container spawn rates.

1 hour ago, WarriorSoundwave said:

Actually, I'm kinda having fun farming for it. Already found a couple rare containers. 

you found couple rare containers?, i hate you so much im on 57th run and i hasnt seen single one... >.< wtb your rng pls

Edited by Guest