Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This is fine

Cerikus

You really need to go over to the Bungie forums.

Seriously.

Because if you think it's bad here, the sh*t-show over there will put things in a whole new light.

Personally, I'd much rather they didn't say anything but concentrated on fixing stuff, rather than saying '...we're listening'...' and then doing nothing.

But hey, that's just me!

• Like 4

Well, no matter how much there is a lot of convenient radio silence I'm sure they are working on it. I just wish they didn't let the existent game be hindered by flashy parts of it that are still in development. And that they were more spoken out about the game's issues rather than hyping stuff up beyond belief.

1 minute ago, (XB1)TwinStripeUK said:

Seriously.

Because if you think it's bad here, the sh*t-show over there will put things in a whole new light.

Personally, I'd much rather they didn't say anything but concentrated on fixing stuff, rather than saying '...we're listening'...' and then doing nothing.

But hey, that's just me!

Well just because it's worse somewhere else doesn't mean it can be better here 🙂 

I don't want any "we're listening", I want: We know about "issue #52369", we are working on it. That would be swell.

• Like 10

Just now, Cerikus said:

Well just because it's worse somewhere else doesn't mean it can be better here 🙂 

I don't want any "we're listening", I want: We know about "issue #52369", we are working on it. That would be swell.

Be honest...you want them to acknowledge your specific issue(s) so you can feel validated and important.   Cheers tenno.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Well, no matter how much there is a lot of convenient radio silence I'm sure they are working on it. I just wish they didn't let the existent game be hindered by flashy parts of it that are still in development. And that they were more spoken out about the game's issues rather than hyping stuff up beyond belief.

Yes exactly that. 

As our fellow Tenno pointed out here.

6 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Liable to be a devstream this week, so yeah. Plus likely some hotfixes tomorrow.

Yes there will be devstream this week.

Is that going to be the first devstream ever that will be dedicated to adressing the current problems tough? 

I doubt that. Reb is going to read few questions that are absolutely not going to be representative of current topics on forums and they will show us what epic new stuff is coming.

Yeah...

• Like 4

Oh, granted, it would be nice, but I think part of the problem is not so much that they're quiet, it's that they're quieter than they have been.

i personally think they've painted themselves into a corner with Empyrean by rushing the content out to please the hardcore who've been berating them for not delivering everything on the roadmap instantly, and I think they're probably just very wary about saying too much and then being forced to walk it back.

There's also the fact that they're pretty close to parity now between the different versions, and they don't want to make promises that are tripped up by console certification, for example.

But of course, their biggest problem is that they've kind of spoiled the Warframe community in the past by engaging them far more than any other developer normally does, therefore if they don't consistently deliver that level, it just leaves room for anyone with the slightest grievance to get extremely vocal.

Hence why I made the Bungie/Destiny suggestion, because if you REALLY want to see what radio silence and pig-headed refusal to listen to a community looks like, it's almost a masterclass over there...

Edited by (XB1)TwinStripeUK

15 minutes ago, Chappie1975 said:

Be honest...you want them to acknowledge your specific issue(s) so you can feel validated and important.   Cheers tenno.

I understand that you may think that, but for me it's a bit different. I will be honest then.

I have sunk a lot of time into Warframe and also some money and what I want to know is not if they will change some issue(s) the way that I want, but if they will change them at all. Because then I will just accept it and move to different part of Warframe or a different game. I don't want to waste time on a content that is bad in my opinion, as is my right.

Example: I have been criticising Liches when the update came out and I basically stoped once Steve said. "The feedback I saw was why isn't it 76 days to kill a lich and why can the lich beat me up so badly." even though there were dozens of threads talking about totally different problems. I accepted that they will not adress the actual problems (as always) and moved on (stoped playing Liches). I just did that with Railjack. 

I can honestly say that the need of validation or feeling important is a bit alien to my personality. I just need to know, if my time in Warframe is going to be a complete waste or not 🙂

Cheers.

Edited by Cerikus

2 minutes ago, (XB1)TwinStripeUK said:

Oh, granted, it would be nice, but I think part of the problem is not so much that they're quiet, it's that they're quieter than they have been.

i personally think they've painted themselves into a corner with Empyrean by rushing the content out to please the hardcore who've been berating them for not delivering everything on the roadmap instantly, and I think they're probably just very wary about saying too much and then being forced to walk it back.

There's also the fact that they're pretty close to parity now between the different versions, and they don't want to make promises that are tripped up by console certification, for example.

But of course, their biggest problem is that they've kind of spoiled the Warframe community in the past by engaging them far more than any other developer normally does, therefore if they don't consistently deliver that level, it just leaves room for anyone with the slightest grievance to get extremely vocal.

Hence why I made the Bungie/Destiny suggestion, because if you REALLY want to see what radio silence and pig-headed refusal to listen to a community looks like, it's almost a masterclass over there...

Or you know they are busy going through bug reports and working on building onto Empyreon and don't have time to validate those who expect it while posting on General discussion expecting them to look here when the only place they look at bugs and suggestions is NOT here in General Discussion.

• Like 1

Just now, SilvaDreams said:

Or you know they are busy going through bug reports and working on building onto Empyreon and don't have time to validate those who expect it while posting on General discussion expecting them to look here when the only place they look at bugs and suggestions is NOT here in General Discussion.

Absolutelly true. And that's why this is not a thread with suggestions or feedback. I just wanted to discuss the current state of reality with my fellow Tenno. 🙂 
Btw I already did several threads in feedback forum. I don't think they need more.

• Like 1

DE needs to evolve for her own good. People want more fun and rewarding things. One thing that needed to change right away is the rewards of the sorties that are pretty much out of date right now. In two years playing warframe I have around 500 ayatans ..... and 6k of kuva is ridiculous to say the least.

27 minutes ago, (XB1)TwinStripeUK said:

Agreed. Which is why I always say "If you're not going to please all parties anyway, then at least make sure you are doing things right". People will always complain on either side of any situation, that is no excuse to half-bake entire updates.

1 hour ago, (XB1)TwinStripeUK said:

Seriously.

But hey, that's just me!

You want de to pull a hello games? Right now?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, (XB1)TwinStripeUK said:

To be honest I'd slightly disagree in here. While sure people berating them for not delivering upon their roadmap is a factor, they have "painted into a corner" not with empyrean itself, but when announcing the roadmap in the first place - they've put more onto that roadmap than they could chew, just to show how "ambitious" they are "as opposed to that other game" they've belittled during the very same devstream.

If they've "just" announced the overly ambitious roadmap for 2019 they could perhaps still try to come up with "well S#&$ guys, stuff took longer than we hoped x y and z must be postponed till 2020", but there is multiple factors that make such course of the action... undesirable.

Firstly - the way *how* they announced said roadmap, their flippant attitude, easiness to mock competition, after that display coming off with "well ok we couldn't make it, after all" is just asking for people - especially fans of aforementioned competition to come with pitchforks.

Secondly.... well they've did it a slightly too much in the past [DE]layed meme didn't come from nowhere, and especially now they most likely didn't feel in position to risk invocation of that sentiment among their playerbase.

So they rushed the heck out of S#&$ to deploy as much of the "roadmap" as they could before end of the year, and we see consequences. And now they are probably very wary to say anything, carefully weighting options, on how to handle the mess they've created *again*

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

What people want is communication, releasing one bug patch isnt fixing the already strained relationship between the community and de

1 hour ago, Cerikus said:

I think that some short post or quick info about anything would really help to put out the fires, but no no .. silence :angel:

DE = Digital Extreme, its a company, companies behave almost the same way, I suggest you see Steve Jobs interview about "Why big companies fail" 

Video : 

1 hour ago, Cerikus said:

I doubt that. Reb is going to read few questions that are absolutely not going to be representative of current topics on forums and they will show us what epic new stuff is coming.

Yeah...

Actually the first devstream back from the holiday should be the 1 million twitch subscriber stream, so it won't even be a real stream.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd said:

You want de to pull a hello games? Right now?

Might be the thing they need. The players, not the developers.

Keep them in the dark. Chewing their nails at the truest form of "We are ignoring you".

We have to take down every single Warframe forum as well.

Only patch notes, and no one can coment on them.

1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

Might be the thing they need. The players, not the developers.

Keep them in the dark. Chewing their nails at the truest form of "We are ignoring you".

We have to take down every single Warframe forum as well.

Only patch notes, and no one can coment on them.

That would kill the playerbase faster than NMS's revival

Just now, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd said:

That would kill the playerbase faster than NMS's revival

Only those in the forums.

The cold shoulder makes the men chase the woman harder.

Please note that I very much doubt that will ever happen, I'm just dialling the cynism to max.

9 minutes ago, Elenortirie said:

To be honest I'd slightly disagree in here. While sure people berating them for not delivering upon their roadmap is a factor, they have "painted into a corner" not with empyrean itself, but when announcing the roadmap in the first place - they've put more onto that roadmap than they could chew, just to show how "ambitious" they are "as opposed to that other game" they've belittled during the very same devstream.

If they've "just" announced the overly ambitious roadmap for 2019 they could perhaps still try to come up with "well S#&$ guys, stuff took longer than we hoped x y and z must be postponed till 2020", but there is multiple factors that make such course of the action... undesirable.

Firstly - the way *how* they announced said roadmap, their flippant attitude, easiness to mock competition, after that display coming off with "well ok we couldn't make it, after all" is just asking for people - especially fans of aforementioned competition to come with pitchforks.

Secondly.... well they've did it a slightly too much in the past [DE]layed meme didn't come from nowhere, and especially now they most likely didn't feel in position to risk invocation of that sentiment among their playerbase.

So they rushed the heck out of S#&$ to deploy as much of the "roadmap" as they could before end of the year, and we see consequences. And now they are probably very wary to say anything, carefully weighting options, on how to handle the mess they've created *again*

They should leave a note to NEVER announce a road map again

• Like 1