Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This is fine

Cerikus

1 minute ago, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd said:

Oh yeah I know ur joking it's just imagine if de DID do that.

The cries of "DE doesnt care for its playerbase and are trying to make us leave even though thats a horrible thing for them since they will lose income to put bread on their tables but who cares, they dont!" will actually be validated for whatever that is worth in the internet.

But they will have nowhere to post it aside from 4chan and thumblr. Because Region chat will be taken down, Squad, Alliance, clan, recruitment, will have the same 2 minute cooldown beofre the next post so people cant spam it.

12 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Might be the thing they need. The players, not the developers.

Keep them in the dark. Chewing their nails at the truest form of "We are ignoring you".

We have to take down every single Warframe forum as well.

Only patch notes, and no one can coment on them.

It would be a risky move. When I learned about everything that went down surrounding that, I got a serious amount of respect for them.

It might be something the playerbase needs though, at least for a bit. At the very least just dev radio-silence part. Possibly not shutting down the forums, as Hello games did take note from their numerous angry emails after all and that's what a large chunk of Forum posts boil down to. There's usually a nugget of truth somewhere deep down there. But the devs having a period of time of just working might help 'reset' people's rage. People are just so angry on here nowadays.

Although the silence is obviously longer and more ominous than for most other updates.

It is the new year, might have some business decision that might affect them which are bigger than the concerns of the playerbase.

This is not to say i approve of this stance , i am only saying there might be reasons beyond the control of the Devs,

It is absolutely their own fault for getting to this stage , but i do not think it is as bad as everything being on fire ... maybe just the kitchen.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd said:

What people want is to know if they are being heard.

Neba.

Because it doesnt matter if they are heard or not, if they dont what they want, then they are being ignored.

Like when my father bough a type of ceramic tile for the kitchen and mother wanted another. He told her to buy the one he wanted even after she said that "I am the one who uses this kitchen the most, not you, so the one who will be seeing those tiles most of the time will be me.". What she did? She waited for him to go to work, grabbed the boxes with the tiles,went back to the shop and traded them with the ones she wanted and told the guy putting them on "Do those before my husband comes home.", he came home, saw the tiles on the wall and laughed.

My father was ignored so hard because mother didnt do what he wanted. The nerve!

Edited by Kaotyke

1 hour ago, Elenortirie said:

Firstly - the way *how* they announced said roadmap, their flippant attitude, easiness to mock competition, after that display coming off with "well ok we couldn't make it, after all" is just asking for people - especially fans of aforementioned competition to come with pitchforks.

Completely agree here. I feel like DE has shown a worrying level of cockiness last year. Especially mocking the competition. A lot of devstreams are treated like a joke, which is fine only if you also address real issues but problems, such as Liches or difficulty aren't properly addressed in this streams. I still have no idea what's going on with New Player Experience.

The last straw that broke the camel's back was last devstream in which they did a "Look at the list of how much content we released this year! Almost everything in the Roadmap!" without acknowledge the flaws or the delays. 

Edited by (PS4)FastestKnight
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd said:

That would kill the playerbase faster than NMS's revival

Warframe is nothing like NMS. NMS is over-hyped nothing, and by the way, they didn't even do that themselves, IIRC it was Sony who was hyping it like there is no tomorrow.

Warframe in its core is outstanding shooter. I can go though missions just shooting enemies, yeah, it's not very balanced, i one shot everything, but i can remove mods too. Melee is pretty cool too, animations are amazing and mechanics aren't bad, i can spend hours in survival just slicing meat with melee. Just those two things can make a good game.

Railjack isn't balanced too, well, what is? Railjack works on Earth, they just need to make it work past Earth, it's there, it has what it takes, i like gameplay when it works, it's just very frustrating at the moment.

I personally believe, they pulled it before, they can do that again if they want to.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 32768 said:

Warframe is nothing like NMS. NMS is over-hyped nothing, and by the way, they didn't even do that themselves, IIRC it was Sony who was hyping it like there is no tomorrow.

Warframe in its core is outstanding shooter. I can go though missions just shooting enemies, yeah, it's not very balanced, i one shot everything, but i can remove mods too. Melee is pretty cool too, animations are amazing and mechanics aren't bad, i can spend hours in survival just slicing meat with melee. Just those two things can make a good game.

Railjack isn't balanced too, well, what is? Railjack works on Earth, they just need to make it work past Earth, it's there, it has what it takes, i like gameplay when it works, it's just very frustrating at the moment.

I personally believe, they pulled it before, they can do that again if they want to.

I'm comparing warframe and NMS because de hyped the hell put of railjack with all their promotional stuff and railjack was merely a scratch of what they promised.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Do DE really need to watse time constantly saying they're working on bugs and updates? Can't we just let them do their jobs withmout having some selfish impulse that we need our existence validated every bug fix

Considering that we as a community waited for like 4 and a half weeks for any type of bug fix, you cant blame players for getting antsy and impatient. The last thing anyone of them wants to hear is wait even longer for this bloody railjack to be fixed.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd said:

I'm comparing warframe and NMS because de hyped the hell put of railjack with all their promotional stuff and railjack was merely a scratch of what they promised.

They said they are going to release railjack in parts. IMO this is dry dock all over again. When dry dock was released, people were complaining that they can't fly their railjacks and pushing them into releasing next part, they released next part because this is what people wanted. Now we're in this situation when people complain that railjack is not in a state they were expecting it to be and pushing them into releasing something else.

Yeah, whatever. I think by the time when people will be complaining about how broken New War is, hopefully, railjack is going to be in a good shape.

At least core Warframe isn't broken and i can still go and shoot stuff, right? There is a bright side in releasing new content in "islands" too.

Don't know if you have seen it, but Rebecca just responded to the Empyrean megathread on the topic of Reactors.
That is exactly what I was saying would really help. I am happy that she did it, so a big commendation for that.
More of that please and all will be fine. 🙂 

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Cerikus:

Don't know if you have seen it, but Rebecca just responded to the Empyrean megathread on the topic of Reactors.
That is exactly what I was saying would really help. I am happy that she did it, so a big commendation for that.
More of that please and all will be fine. 🙂 

But this answer I have to admit is even more a dissapointment. They are going to reroll all reactor players have (which will result in a buff). I got one Vidar reactor with 12 avionics, had to scrap it because wreckage limit. Its so depressing -.-

Just now, ValinorAtani said:

But this answer I have to admit is even more a dissapointment. They are going to reroll all reactor players have (which will result in a buff). I got one Vidar reactor with 12 avionics, had to scrap it because wreckage limit. Its so depressing -.-

Yeah I totally feel your pain, :sadcry: but it had to be done like this to make it better I guess.

But the thing is that it doesn't matter if the post from DE brings happines, sadness or a mix of those two.

The most important thing is that there is a post!

vor 1 Minute schrieb Cerikus:

The most important thing is that there is a post!

Probably you're right. But Old Blood and Empyrean killed me with Warframe. I deinstalled it already last week. Right now I dont want to care anymore with this even if it will be better for future tennos and their drops.

4 hours ago, (XB1)MandlorPrime said:

Devs and Community leaders do more talking on thier "unofficial" Twitter pages and "unofficial" twitch streams rather than thier "official" forums. tenor.gif

Because forums just eventuality become a cesspool of irrational complaints, yelling, and flame wars, and when a dev does jump in the community dogpiles them, so they give up.  
The players put DE on a pedestal and are freaking out that DE is starting to act like a Bungie, a Blizzard or an Ubisoft as warframe ages.  

The tendency for gamers to act like virtual Karens is a big double edged sword, as it can lead to needed changes while in times leading to the player base getting tuned out.  

Edited by OmegaDonut