Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How the heck do i get 4k+ railjack materials in 1 day?

(PSN)zenhumphrey

Question

I've been struggling ever since the 1st week of warframe to copernics, diodes, carbides and pustrels for my vidar, lavan and zetki equipment and i currently and literally have only 2 fully built lavan equipments and i have alot of other equipment that i want to get but i need about 7k+ of those railjack materials. I have 2 seeker volleys and yet i don't have enough for the zetki lavan and vidar equipment, i did earth proxima missions with seeker volley and also particle ram but on each mission i get about 300+ diodes and only about 150+ of the rest, so, how the hell do i get those materials fast?

Edit: copernics seem to be the resource that drops the least

Edited by (PS4)zenhumphrey

2 minutes ago, (PS4)zenhumphrey said:

I've been struggling ever since the 1st week of warframe to copernics, diodes, carbides and pustrels for my vidar, lavan and zetki equipment and i currently and literally have only 2 fully built lavan equipments and i have alot of other equipment that i want to get but i need about 7k+ of those railjack materials. I have 2 seeker volleys and yet i don't have enough for the zetki lavan and vidar equipment, i did earth proxima missions with seeker volley and also particle ram but on each mission i get about 300+ diodes and only about 150+ of the rest, so, how the hell do i get those materials fast?

Fly around the map and collect all the resources that are just floating around.  Also, remember to refine materials in your forge - it doesn't grant you a lot, but a little bit here and there always helps.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

Fly around the map and collect all the resources that are just floating around.  Also, remember to refine materials in your forge - it doesn't grant you a lot, but a little bit here and there always helps.

I've been doing both. I guess it's gonna take me days to farm for 1 gun

3 minutes ago, Captain_Rocket505 said:

When you complete a mission there are 2 rewards you get, and 1 of them is always either titanium, coppernics, pustrules, carbides or cubic diodes. Now it's not much, only 750, but it does help 

i barely get titanium copernics carbides diodes or pustrels as rewards after the completion of missions. Mostly credits, star chart resources and dirac. am i not going to a specific node or am I just unlucky?

9 minutes ago, (PS4)zenhumphrey said:

i barely get titanium copernics carbides diodes or pustrels as rewards after the completion of missions. Mostly credits, star chart resources and dirac. am i not going to a specific node or am I just unlucky?

Get the particle ram avionic.   Makes farming mats post mission quite quick.  Beyond that...yes, it is slow but it is fairly deterministic.  You should be able to earn one decent upgrade per week on your ship.

2 minutes ago, Chappie1975 said:

Get the particle ram avionic.   Makes farming mats post mission quite quick.  Beyond that...yes, it is slow but it is fairly deterministic.  You should be able to earn one decent upgrade per week on your ship.

since the max amount of resources you get after refining is 240(without the 10%+ intrinsic skill) its going to take about 20-30 runs to get about 4k-7k. I really hope DE changes the required amount of resources. i mean yes, A gigantic spaceship that has 4 guns and can survive 100k bullets being very expensive is kinda realistic but come one... a space ninja that can slaughter a whole planet without taking a single bullet requires 1 orokin cell? 

20 minutes ago, (PS4)zenhumphrey said:

I can suggest you a few things (earth proxima):

You see the void storms in Earth Proxima missions? yea if see them, go in. You'll find ~100 cubic diodes. bear in mind it will deal a slight amount of puncture damage. Its quite insignificant though.

You see the purple blue distortions near the out skrits of the tileset? they are a massive cubic diodes and Titanium deposite.

You see a flying ball with a hoop attached to it? Destroy the "things" on the ball, it drops plustrils, copernics & cubicdiodes.

Enemy crewships contains a heap of the railjack specific resources.

POI's are basically resource hotspot.

If you have particle ram, have it active and look at nearby wrecks. It'll destroy resource deposits and collect it for you.

• Like 3

Finding a team that's willing to farm with you can speed that up. Archwings help with post mission cleanup. I've got a massive amount of everything but Titanium, which in spite of being the most common resource, is also the one required the most by every part you build. There's no easy answer because this was intentionally designed for long term play so one and done isn't a thing here. The exception to this is repair drones...which are on console on the market until the next update, after which they will have something like a .02% drop rate as a mission reward from the Veil...

6 minutes ago, (PS4)zenhumphrey said:

since the max amount of resources you get after refining is 240(without the 10%+ intrinsic skill) its going to take about 20-30 runs to get about 4k-7k. I really hope DE changes the required amount of resources. i mean yes, A gigantic spaceship that has 4 guns and can survive 100k bullets being very expensive is kinda realistic but come one... a space ninja that can slaughter a whole planet without taking a single bullet requires 1 orokin cell? 

The max materials only apply to the things that are in the forge.   The materials you need the most of or are rare aren't in the forge.  

Furthermore....this is a new game mode.   DE wanted to "reset" the paradigm a bit.   Beyond that you will be building one ship but 40+ frames.   Furthermore you have to level numerous mods which also take quite a bit of time.   If I took the time it took to pimp out my ship vs the time to just pimp out a few prime mods...yeah, I'm still quicker on the ship.  It seems like you are trying to be angry about this and finding every single nitpick and justification you can to be that way.   Personally, I just got work and enjoyed the journey.  Not sure why more people don't do that....maybe they like being miserable.  

Edited by Chappie1975
  • Like 1

Get a team of 4x Itzals and do a mission in Earth Proxima.

Once you complete the main objective, everyone flies around with Itzal using that pull+explosion ability. It shouldn't take more than 3min to clear most of the map.

Repeat this process until you got enough materials.

Also, don't forget to hit Refine in the Forge to retrieve the materials the forge holds with a bonus.

3 hours ago, (PS4)zenhumphrey said:

The big blockers are titanium and asterite. The other resources you will build a backlog of relatively quickly but Titanium you can get up to a couple thousand per mission.Asterite is less but you also need less. The important thing is to make sure someone is sweeping the mission for the orange glowing rocks and other resource containers in space. It shouldn't take you anywhere near 30 runs to get that much.

On 2020-02-04 at 7:21 PM, (PS4)zenhumphrey said:

copernics, diodes, carbides and pustrels

These 4 are very easy to farm. The enemies usually drop them. And whenever you see Grineer's cache, open them all, they have 100% chance to drop those.

The hard materials are Titanium (you need 15k for each Mk III stuff) and Asterite (1440 for each Mk III stuff) which can only be farmed through smashing "yellow" asteroid. You need a lot of these. Try recruit. And for faster result, buy 2x booster and a Smeeta kavat. You can farm them at any proxima.

For now, do not build any Mk I and Mk II stuff. They are useless. Save materials for the Mk III stuff. Make your Archwings and Archguns stronger, pick a Public run and be useful to the host ! Level up 1 of the 4 intrinsics to rank 7 so that you have access to Veil Proxima.

When you get to Veil, try to finish missions there to have a chance for Vidar Reactor Mk III rewards, which help you strengthen your Railjack even further. The cannon you may wanna aim for first, is Zetki Apoc Mk III.

Edited by Diangelius

52 minutes ago, Diangelius said:

These 4 are very easy to farm. The enemies usually drop them. And whenever you see Grineer's cache, open them all, they have 100% chance to drop those.

The hard materials are Titanium (you need 15k for each Mk III stuff) and Asterite (1440 for each Mk III stuff) which can only be farmed through smashing "yellow" asteroid. You need a lot of these. Try recruit. And for faster result, buy 2x booster and a Smeeta kavat. You can farm them at any proxima.

For now, do not build any Mk I and Mk II stuff. They are useless. Save materials for the Mk III stuff. Make your Archwings and Archguns stronger, pick a Public run and be useful to the host ! Level up 1 of the 4 intrinsics to rank 7 so that you have access to Veil Proxima.

When you get to Veil, try to finish missions there to have a chance for Vidar Reactor Mk III rewards, which help you strengthen your Railjack even further. The cannon you may wanna aim for first, is Zetki Apoc Mk III.

soo... can i scrape my MKll things? 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)zenhumphrey said:

soo... can i scrape my MKll things? 

yes, for 150 dirac from wreckage, and a little bit of resources back from already-crafted ones. But keep them until you have some good Mk III stuff then you can scrap all Mk II with no regret.

Edited by Diangelius

1 hour ago, Diangelius said:

which can only be farmed through smashing "yellow" asteroid.

not really. They also drop from distortion caches (the blue distorted thing that has Cubic diodes nearby). As well as rectangular "boxes" that spawn nearby structures. The yellow astroids just happens to be the most easily visible.