Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Darkvara

Hyro1

Just now, (PS4)drollive96 said:

U got a problem because its dark? (racist)

Lol of course not, but the levels of dark you can get on here feels a bit much, especially since half of this skin is metal, theres no gloss, no shine, and this is with all colors, even the brighter ones

9 minutes ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

Maybe because you set every color to black? It'd be dark on almost every frame if you did that.

Oh trust me its more than just black, I choose to post black here as an example, most dark colors just stick out really weirdly with this skin, i'll post more example

16 minutes ago, Hyro1 said:

Oh trust me its more than just black, I choose to post black here as an example, most dark colors just stick out really weirdly with this skin, i'll post more example

I'm sure you're correct, as all of the super metallic deluxe skins have the same problem, like Inaros' Ramses skin. I wish they'd stop making every channel a metallic.

1 hour ago, (PS4)drollive96 said:

U got a problem because its dark? (racist)

Happy Black History Month. 

And maybe it wouldn't be that dark if you didn't make every shade black. 

5 minutes ago, ILucjusz said:

Frog Girl really do be shifting to Batgirl huh, as if running around with bow-multitool wasn't enough d:

I don't relate her to any animal, to me she just sneaky squish. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

it's not bad.. still think I'm gonna go for that Kuvael Huntress skin though, Faven's kicking a$$ with the Tennogen as usual.

I'm hoping they sell the Kuvael helmet separately. 

6 minutes ago, ILucjusz said:

So maybe You could suggest some unFurryfying techniques that might help me?

...p-please

You can see her how you want, I just think of Ivara as a small female Splinter Cell Warframe. She's black with green lights as well for me. It's all opinion and preference really, and to be fair part of her inspiration was from a tree frog.  

1 minute ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

You can see her how you want, I just think of Ivara as a small female Splinter Cell Warframe. She's black with green lights as well for me. It's all opinion and preference really, and to be fair part of her inspiration was from a tree frog.

Exactly that, especially in Warframe we can interpret things in many ways; for me nicknaming was always a cute way of interacting with the world, not only in Warframe, although specifically in Ivara's case adorably sounding "Frog Girl" brings that distinct dissonance when we consider she's deadly biomechanical assassin 🙂

Kinda like with literal embodiment of god worshiped by extinct martian civilisation... the Sand Boi.

2 minutes ago, ILucjusz said:

Exactly that, especially in Warframe we can interpret things in many ways; for me nicknaming was always a cute way of interacting with the world, not only in Warframe, although specifically in Ivara's case adorably sounding "Frog Girl" brings that distinct dissonance when we consider she's deadly biomechanical assassin 🙂

Kinda like with literal embodiment of god worshiped by extinct martian civilisation... the Sand Boi.

And my main is supposed to be inspired by a Stag, but is also a Paladin/ Druid. Warframe does let us personalize and interpret frames in different ways.