Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #140!

[DE]Rebecca

Question: Can we get some insight on the internal playtesting/decision making?

The update brought up the mutagen sample question again, me and my friends started playing railjack and met with some disappointing drop chances <1%, murmur grind hasn't changed since release...etc...etc... As a community we voiced our opinion on the grind but we still get updates like 100x health restore that requires even MORE mutagen mass. I know you didn't just roll a dice and said: "Clem it, it's going to be 650 mutagen mass!"

• Like 10

Same as last time:

- Any plans to continue with the melee revision like adding Exilus melee? Any plans to buff or re-do exalted melee weapons? They feel significantly weaker than regular melee weapons such as the Venka Prime and Nikana Prime, which not only have access to more powerful mods (Blood Rush / Weeping Wounds), but don't require energy to use and have a higher mod capacity.

- Any plans to add additional combo chains to stances that only have 2 or 3?

• Like 10

Yeah, the rewards for the Scarlet spear can be obtain like plague star? lvl up the standing as much as we can to get everything?

More Kuva Weapons to introduce?

Do you have plans for another Orb Mother in the orbs vallies?

Thanks

• Like 4

Any longterm plans to allow us to lower the visual effects of other players weapons? Especially playing with the deferred rendering option, I feel like I'm getting the vision blinded effect way more often now from other players stuff. I'd like to not have to lower my own visual effects/enemy visual effects. 

• Like 4

Could we possibly seperate the full body ephemeras from the ones that are on your feet? So then we could put on 2 ephemeras at the same time for instance having the tenebrous ephemera together with the eidolon ephemera.

• Like 14

What's the Status on the Solo Command Intrinsic?

What's the Status on expanding Railjacks Vacuum?

Will staggers on AoE weapons that did not have Self Damage be removed or will their stagger/recovery severity be adjusted in the future.

When will the Sentient Tileset be available to experience without needing a railjack? Star Chart Location/Node etc.

mostly the command intrinsic.

Edited by iwoply
  • Like 14

I have a question that I found a few days ago on the forums here and had me scratching my head:

While shotgun weapons' damage fall-off range benefits from Terminal Velocity regardless of whether they are hitscan or not, the Baza and its Prime cannot equip this mod at all. Why not?

• Like 4

Please.png

EDIT (since a lot o Tenno, probably think, that I'd love to have it removed all together):
FORCED is the key word here.
I am 100% for allowing vaccum or fetch to work in Razorwing if you have them equipped, however please take into consideration that some people are purposefully saving energy orbs, so that they can fill their energy right away, when for example one is using Razorwing (a toggled ability!) and they go "dry".
To a lesser extent it also applies to ammo packs: Instead of being able to collect ammo packs and not waste their potential, due to constant "vacuuming" you are getting pack of, let us say 60 rounds, when you have only used 10 rounds, thus wasting 50 rounds - assuming you are jumping in and out of Razorwing.

Edited by Kuez
  • Like 5

LOL

A time limited event (of course) tied to the totally broken, boring and unrealized railjack content?

This is gonna be popcorn material. I can hardly wait to read all the posts whining about lag, disconnects, host migration etc. 

Not to mention that people in space are doing absolutely nothing of importance. Ground team will do all the work while railjack team plays musical fires? That sounds super balanced.....

Why don't we just make new ground content and completely ignore railjack? Railjack doesn't need content...it needs another year of development.

• Like 17